Have you guys heard of Kero Kero Bonito?

Have you guys heard of Kero Kero Bonito?

What do you think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaVWvcuy3Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=JszzYm5nHlE
youtube.com/watch?v=1MQUleX1PeA
youtube.com/watch?v=YBHQbu5rbdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w
youtube.com/watch?v=aWyXD8Elzzs
youtube.com/watch?v=7hpzMfusmzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overrated garbage.

Obnoxious tripe for coked-up metropolitan rich kids.

Please stop.

I quite like them but trampoline is a shit song

bg is ok

Their album is really good. Not sure why everyone here hates it.

I have heard only one track by them: Picture this
youtube.com/watch?v=VaVWvcuy3Cg

Despite how much I usually hate pop, I really liked this track.

Can anyone recommend an entire album by kero kero that i can enjoy as guilty pleasure music and isn't pop garbage?

most of Sup Forums hate fun so...

talking about new music from a band that isn't huge is taboo around here

Flat conjecture garbage.

I am lower class and from the country though

I'm listening to this shit right now for the first time. This shit just needed to be a video game soundtrack.

We hate it because it's shit.

>we

lol yeah go back 2 death grips kid

They're really good but they're going to get hated on if they keep on getting multiple threads every day, like Grimes.

They only have two albums.

>trampoline is a shit song
delet

lol sorry I don't understand pleb language

Because their new album is shit. I really liked their old one, it sounded fresh.

picture this is off bonito generation.

Intro Bonito, their first album from 2014. Please listen to that one, you won't be disappointed if you liked Picture This

I saw them open for Crystal Castles without knowing who they were and thought they were weird as fuck. actually listened to them later and now I love them

every1 who says kkb is shit prolly listened 2 intro bonito which well rlly is shit

The new album is shit, KKB aren't good enough to make several good albums

you're shit

bonito generation is much better intro is just obnoxious

Lol BN is just KKB going bland and soulless, Picture This is the only good song from it and it's more than a year old

whatever you say, you're still shit

nice buzzwords nerd

because some fag keeps posting them
i actually enjoy their music, but i fucking hate seeing them on Sup Forums

>bland
>soulless
>buzzwords

XD

a lot of spooks going on in this thread. Its nothing more than fun catchy pop music.

>them
you're talking about her cute feet, right?

If you enjoy them, why don't you want to talk about them? I mean, that's what this board is for, right? It's a newish album and now's the time to discuss it if there ever is a time.

I understand the concern though, it's kind of meaningless if someone is spamming it.

see

its my guilty pleasure

Shame on you

underrated post

this.

Discovered her right here on Sup Forums. I really like it for the false naivety which is hiding something more interesting than you can judge at first view.
I prefer the first album though.

I like the first better too

Remember to report the thread

This one too
Let's get this bitch banned from Sup Forums

Why are people so triggered by KKB threads? How is this any different then that shitty Death Grapes band that get spammed constantly here?

that'll just get you in trouble for repeated false reports
fucking retard

I reported 10 of them the other day. 2 were deleted and I never got a ban or a warning

How mad?

very, you are very mad

Nice projection "fucking retard"

Youtube-core
Pure shit, id rather watch ads

cancerous shitstains like you turned projection into a meme

would the alt-right approve of this music

would the alt-right throw sarah in the ovens

if its good enough for fantano its good enough for me

No, this is about as multicultural as it gets, and that's the jews' M.O.

They're pretty bad. They profit from low-key weeaboos, YouTube cute/quirky culture so shit like lemon song or nyan cat, and the rise of Y2K nostalgia.

Lazy production accompanied by oh so kawaiii!!1! Japanese rapping by a hafu and her English accent.

>lazy production
you're not a producer so shut the fuck up
christ

wheels are falling off huh?

who the fuck cares

BG has 1 standout track that doesnt sound like every other song they make & it's Big City

Everything fucking stands.

wtf i am a poptimist now

I know you are the same person who is making these threads. I really like them but please stop.

I like their music but this is cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=JszzYm5nHlE

It's like a Walmart version of Grimes and PC music

>they haven't been listening to KKB since 2013
Could you all fuck off and stop pretending to like pop music, thanks
This is getting tedious now

What's their act, are they supposed to be emulating autistic Asian pop groups or what?

It's ironic you DIP

fantano is a cuck

i cant give a shit what he thinks

Yeah, it's like a blander strain of PC Music that also lacks self-awareness. I'd personally rather listen to Hey QT 15 times in a row than KKB album.
youtube.com/watch?v=1MQUleX1PeA

>STOP LIKING THINGS I LIKE IM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like because they have a bilingual hafu chick as their vocalist and image, it'll give them a bit of edge but it really doesn't. They're so bland.

I meant to say that they would think that if they had her it'll give them edge. Like the Japanese parts aren't even cute or quirky like I'm sure is intended.

I'd rather listen to Hey QT on repeat too.

Why do people get so fucking assblasted when KKB gets brought up? It's fucking hilarious desu.

Lmaoing @ ur life senpai

At first I was taken off guard by the catchy arrangements and the bubbly lyrics, but already predicted it would get on my nerves within two weeks. I was right.

You can almost taste the post-modern smugness of a bunch of middle class kids who never had to worry about anything.

u mad the other thread got pruned kiddo?

I don't care whatever the fuck music this is called, but pic related got decent feet.

I think PC Music has influenced mainstream pop enough that it now comes off as painfully generic when people try and emulate it.

Examples? Genuinely interested. A lot of late 90s and early 00s pop in the U.K. music had this kind sound, which I guess was the source of inspiration. Haven't really heard this outside PC Music.

Kane West was in PC Music. He's not emulating it, he's doing it.

This is a song I just randomly picked, so it might not be a great example. However, those tinny synth and drum beats wouldn't feel out of place in a genuine PC Music release.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBHQbu5rbdQ
There was also this, which SOPHIE actually helped produce:
youtube.com/watch?v=7hPMmzKs62w

Hated it at first, now I listen to them every day.

I think a lot of shitposting comes out of fear and envy. There's a lot of musicians on here trying to get noticed, so when they see something they hate getting attention they try to shit on it to devalue it's publicity.

Pretty negative way of thinking, IMO. Can't be making good music if you're so full of shit.

I actually liked them before it was cool

Stupid faggot falseflag bump as always

I cannot listen to them without imaging songs from Dont Hug Me I'm Scared

nice feet

youtube.com/watch?v=aWyXD8Elzzs

I really like the chorus on this song. Wish more of their stuff was like this.

If you like Picture This, you deeefinitely want their actual first album, Bonito Generation
(Intro Bonito was just a mixtape that's less cute, less catchy, and with less great melodies)

I wish they'd at least do that fuzzy chorus more than once in that song too.

the only good sarah bonito song:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hpzMfusmzs

Went to her concert a month ago, shits like a rave almost, soooo good live, lots of props

That looks/sounds awesome. I'm definitely going to try to see them the next time they are in the NW.

Their song Trampoline, in addition to being crap, sounds like the theme to NGE

They try to do the electro-jpop/kpop thing, but whoever is producing it dosen't have the talent to fully realize the inspiration.

but cruel angel's thesis is good
The producers are the 2 other members of the band and I think its bullshit to say they arent skilled. Plus it seems like they get an absurd amount of music out of old hardware synthesizers, drum machines, and samplers for whats expected in pop production nowadays.

I really like it but am also embarrassed to like it.

I want to fuck Sarah.

I quite like them. The music is really catchy and pleasant to listen to and the vocals are nice.

it's pretty good honestly. I like the quirkiness

It's just not-as-good PC Music

I like it actually

they're very quirky. It's kinda cute. The awkwardness almost fits their overall aesthetic