Why do girls pretend to like Metal music?

Why do girls pretend to like Metal music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLVDGty62gw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8P5VfyJl4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=B2PZydQuSFI
youtube.com/watch?v=hH6R_7xfj0w
youtube.com/watch?v=vb5WxIUFziw
youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c&
youtube.com/watch?v=U48VHQQDP8o
youtube.com/watch?v=-s8cEobjN80
youtube.com/watch?v=nD_4X6Mc2zM
youtube.com/watch?v=zeCHAKrM4KA
youtube.com/watch?v=qAXzzHM8zLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To fuck metalhead guys.

Because they want to get fucked by retards.

Because they secretly want to be raped by the type of emotionally and intellectually immature guy who listens to metal after the age of 15.

ITT:neckbeards complain about nonsense

>is the only one complaining

because they are soooooo anticonformist and anticapitalist (say the bitches who only know Rammstein and Nightwish and eat at Mc Donald everyday, true story).

Refer toIs that not complaining you retarded neckbeard?

Man do you have to go down to the idiot store and trade in your brain for a neckbeard or somethin?

Do girls actually like this sort of music?
youtube.com/watch?v=YLVDGty62gw

I can kind of understand emotional girls taking a liking to black metal bands that sing about suicide and depression.

Nigger, I'm a girl and I love metal.

You know that you're opinions are meaningless, right?

delete this

Do you Evanescence or not?

fuck I meant to say do you like that or not

Pretend or not it's hot as fuck

Only Bring Me To Life. I'm more into the stuff with melody, like Metallica or Disturbed. The soundtrack to the new Doom is pretty sweet, though. What would you call that.

Because they like the idea of being "Extreme" and "Hard" they feel like it makes them "different" than other girls which is something for some reason women are OBSESSED with. They all want to be seen as unique and a special snowflake.

But to be honest their reasons are not that dissimilar from the reasons most guys get into metal. They are subconsciously compensating for a perceived weakness in themselves. In fact I would argue relative to their gender women who get into Metal are actually harder than men.

We can all agree on that
>tfw Kesha tried to be metal
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8P5VfyJl4Y

check this band out
youtube.com/watch?v=B2PZydQuSFI

If they're hot, who gives a flying fuck?

But then why are there so many girls who like to listen to boring techno and nothing else?

the Pretty Reckless is a post-Grunge band retard

I just googled "Metal chick" and posted that.

So calm your farm

I actually just like it because it has personality to it different from other music. Other music focuses on emotions like joy and sorrow, but anger and brutality are almost exclusively metal.

Not bad! Might get into these guys.

>trusting Google

I hate when girls go in the pit at metal concerts. I've knocked out 3 guys in my life at concerts because I accidentally blow over their girlfriends while I'm in the pit. They immediately get in my shit and want to start a fight to "protect" their women. If you cared about their safety then you wouldn't let them in the pit in the first place.

And FYI I've never blown over a girl in the pit on purpose, I usually try to avoid them. I'm 6" 6 and 270 pounds, sometimes I accidently bump into to them and being a 5" 2 110 pound girl they usually go flying.

deltree dis to

Why do guys?

Oh , you googled it
i'm so sorry
...dumbass faggot

Depressive Suicidal Black Metal rules.

Make music if you hate your life instead of being a pussy and just committing suicide.
youtube.com/watch?v=hH6R_7xfj0w

tits + timestamp or you're a lyin' faggot

>going to metal concerts

If you're not 17, you need to grow the fuck up fam.

I'm 28, still listen to metal. I am not lacking intelligence nor am I emotionally immature. So, fuck off.

yeah they influenced tons of bands, first beginning in 1979
youtube.com/watch?v=vb5WxIUFziw

same reason you pretend to like girls I guess.

Ivegotsomebadnewsforyou.png

I only listen to the heaviest shit
take a listen youtube.com/watch?v=KUwjNBjqR-c&

And what would that be?

there is great deference between "listening to metal" and "being an immature metalhead"

what are you ?

You listen reggaeton

Nice trips.

Don't have to show shit. I'm not asking for anything. Know the rules faggot.

ITT: single mother raised neckbeards complain because chicks with daddy issues won't pay attention to them.

It's a shame such beautiful trips were wasted on a newfag.

Case and point

Really? Grow the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=U48VHQQDP8o

I've been a headbanger since I was 13 when my brother took me to a cannibal corpse show. No I don't listen exclusively to metal but about 85% is either death or black metal. Still hit the pits when I'm at shows whilst the wife holds my beer.

you used your gender to elicit a response, you must show tits and timestamp or you're a lyin' faggot. If this system wasn't in place girls would just come here and soak up all of the attention they want and leave these poor men with nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-s8cEobjN80

Guess the answer is "immature metal head "

I fucking love this Cannibal Corpse track.

Those pumping guitar riffs
youtube.com/watch?v=nD_4X6Mc2zM

calling someone a newfag for citing the oldest rule in the book has got to be bait

And why is that, please explain.

summer is such a nice time of the year...

Hahaha, your story reminds me off something that happened to me and some mates a few years ago at Soundwave in Brisbane.

>mates and I get to stage Slayer are playing on about 20 mins before they're due on stage
>end up about 5 metres from fence, at most
>see 5 chicks, no older than 20 right next to us, all tiny as fuck
>I say to mates, loud enough so they can hear - "what the FUCK? Do these chicks know who's coming on? Do they wanna die?"
>mates laugh
>chicks nervously laugh
>keep chatting to mates
>random champ comes up next to us
>looks at chicks, looks at me, looks at chicks again, then back at me
>"OI DUDE, WTF ARE THESE DUMB BITCHES DOING HERE? DO THEY WANNA DIE? THEY KNOW WHOS PLAYING NEXT RIGHT?"
>mates and I laugh again, chicks are quiet and now nervous as fuck
>time passes, crowd packs area
>Slayer comes out, everyone goes psycho
>RainingBlood.mp3
>crowd goes berko
>chicks almost die within 20 seconds
>3 disappear to ground, other 2 get launched over fence cause of freak out
>other 2 get picked up, crying their eyes out, and launched
>we all lol

Good times. Hahaha

Didn't use it to elicit attention. Used it to answer a question and let OP know some of us like metal for reasons beyond fashion.

Faggot.

would it be any better being over the age of 15 and going to some shit EDM show?
festivals are fucking great if you're not a social retard.

samefag

youtube.com/watch?v=zeCHAKrM4KA

look at all the accessories they get to buy.

Same reason that many pretend to like sports. To appeal to men who like it.

you are dumb

this is exactly correct

"I'm a grill, therefore ..." = you need to show tits

Fuck you man I've been here since May so HA

>telling someone else to know the rules when you have no idea of them.

Yep definitely a woman

>preview fucked ya bro.

go to webm

Know the rules faggot. She didn't ask for anything or use her gender for attention. She answered OP'S question.

In your case, it's obviously fashion.

Edgelord.

>implying
>damage control
>you're lost

eminem with song about mom (or was it gf) in trunk is ok fom many girls - what's wrong with metal?
also
youtube.com/watch?v=qAXzzHM8zLw

I'm not the one impersonating a female on an image board in the middle of the day

Oh hey look the same neckbeard complaining about not seeing tits

What a fucking neckbeard

And you COMPLAINING

ITT NECKBEARDS COMPLAIN

>citing metal shows and EDM festivals as good social venues

motörhead is Hard Rock not metal

That isn't the rule you massive degenerate, lurk more

Alright faggots, I concede. I broke the rules, and will show tits, but you will have to answer any questions I have. Fair?

Timestamp or shoe on head?

Semi famous metal musician here.

Let me break it down:

There are a few types of metal women:
1. Women who actually love metal. These women don't wear guns n roses shirts that they found at an H&M. They have heads on their shoulders and like good bands. They aren't easy and they head banging at shows instead of standing beside their boyfriends as arm candy. They art afraid to kick ass in the pit.

+10 for being a Dio/Rainbow fan.

2. These girls like heavy music but mainly core. They're alright but typically have some emotional issues and act like they're tough. Poser ish but I can accept it.

3. There are girls who have heard a few songs and just like the guys. These girls are posers. They show up to shows in leather short shorts, wear thier boyfriends shirts, and throw a thumb out with the horns. They're fucking stupid, they like guys with long hair because they watched an episode of game of thrones, and never have an option on any genre of metal. Bands they know: slipknot/korn, g n r, one whitesnake song, and one slayer song. Something like that.

Gotta tell ya though, guys are like this too. Some of you might even find that you never scratched the surface with metal and that's fine. Just look out for bands all the time and EXPAND your musical family. Listening to some numetal for 10 years and never listening to anything else makes you a shitty metal fan.

actually "she" merely referred to "her" gender which wasn't the question

Dumb cunt right here who is actually a male

Stating facts isn't complaining.

>I'm not the one impersonating a female on an image board in the middle of the day
You're the one asking for tits in the middle of the day fag

Anyone who thinks metal is for kids should check out Sabaton, Ancient Bards, Turisaz, Falconer, and Unleash the Archers. Just plain old good music. It's not the genre, it's the band.

This

Edm is for fucking autistic faggots

I don't actually want to see your tits. I'm trying to get you to understand that "I'm a grill therefore my opinion" is not valid on the internet.

Just give your opinion w/o stating your gender.
Why is that so hard?

Nope but complaining is complaining and you are complaining neckbeard complainer

Timestamp skank

I'm not the girl there's like 30 people ITT moron

>he says while posting an anime image macro on 4chin

Metallica and Disturbed don't count as metal. They count as shitty Cockrock.

doesn't matter, you still don't understand.

Okay! Stay tuned!

Just had to add: if you can't appreciate all genres of metal, then you need to explore. Being kept in one sub genre makes you weak. You can like mayhem but love judas priest.

Love opeth and love Electric wizard.

Point being: separating ourselves from other groups in the same pool is what makes metal a dying fan base. It might be insanely populate but we are divided by the politics.

I'm doing my due diligence to verify whores on the internet who might have something worth reading if they can confirm they aren't a faggot

Because he wants to ensure he's talking to a female it's the rules retard. Or leave gender out of it.

Dubnigger that's Metallica your talking about.

Sorry you never grew out of childish temper tantrum music and the girls who beg for attention by pretending to like it.

>inb4 you repeat yourself again

and that how i know i'm talking to retarded neckbeard

>ITT: faggots arguing over what real metal is
I remember being that age