YLYL thread. Only the very best Sup Forums!

YLYL thread. Only the very best Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
youtu.be/M8_cbBy_40Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh yeah negro

I never thought i could miss the bananas

Kek

Holy fucking autism in this thread. This board is 18+. Why are you all so obsessed with your mothers- - oh, because that's the only pussy you've been inside.
I get it.
Funny.

the ylyl threads on Sup Forums totally suck, fuck these threads, for now on i am going to 9gag for all my memes and laughs,

Always remember.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Can you taste the summer Sup Forumsros?

Man this shit is getting old quick

jokes on you I don't have anyone I care about

help

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

fricc

Try reddit, too. Sup Forums is complete cancer these days.

Fu

I miss the bananas

Poopbutts

neat
youtu.be/M8_cbBy_40Q

k

fuck this shit

no she wont

Hahahahaha

Kys

lol'd

Nah

I never reply to these threads till now. With this recent cancer,your nigger jew faggot magic does not work. I want all of them to die to start over.but it never happens. Day after day i wait to get a call. Nothing. Ever. No good news of starting over. Stop posting this shit and giving false hope.

cxvcx

Why tho

Ok

Wow

eh

This is legit the worst thing I've ever see

I knew it was dumb I'm 5th grade chain emails and it's no better now

Not immunity cat...you monster.

This has to be one of the best ylyl threads in a while

>Here's how "sage" works: When you write sage in options in the reply box it keeps the the thread from being bumped.

>This means that the thread keeps falling further and further back until it hits page 15 and disappears, gone for good!

>It doesn't even get archived!

>Sage goes in options in the reply box.

>Help end this stupid shit!

>/Sage all threads like this!

Yeah, enough. Time to end this shit.

Fuck you or

Son of a bitch

fuckinghell

oh good more idiots with this "if you not reply" an even more cretins acualy replying to this crap

user, remember that i've never been gone. i've been in your heart the whole time

and when this meme clears up i'll still be here posting really, really, really funny images

and also here's proof if you don't believe i'm committed to this banana

Kek

Darn

Kys

holy shit

thanks lori!

Overrated post.

Fixk

Well how about that OP, you have to post "I am a gigantic anus licking fruit" on your facebook wall or every member of your familly will fucking die tonight. Don't take that chance OP.

is this 9gag?

y

No, it's ur mother

I leave for 6 months, and this FB tier retardation is all over Sup Forums. What the fuck? This makes that "Wew Lad" and Banana faggery seem high brow by comparison, and thats saying a LOT. This isn't mere faggotry, fail, cancer or even Assburger's. This is radioactive mind leprosy. You guy's are making Sanic look alpha. For shame.

R

We've awaited your return. Please guide us oh wise one. Before the fuckery eats our livers out. Also, select all images with a pretentious fag that has returned to set us straight.

such a piece of faggot shit

Wasn't a question, retard

cunt

what the fuck is this dog shit

fag

o

fcvbn

Can we just post real YLYL and ignore all this cancer so it will go away?

wow

Just posting something. Someone called this picture the banana of foot threads, so...enjoy it.

UR A FAGOT

>"Only the very best!"
>posts this shit

You are cancer