What does Sup Forums think about Passion Pit? I fucking love it...

What does Sup Forums think about Passion Pit? I fucking love it, I'm not usually a big fan of "happy" music but this is great

This guy puts some pretty raw emotion into his albums. Love that album

Definitely a guilty pleasure

Pic related

Easy to listen to but still pretty good. I have it in my library.

i think its good music for if your gay and need a song to come out to your parents to or something but me personally 1 listen was all i ever needed to hear of this album

that's one hell of a sentence there, user

Really easy to listen to, and enjoyable music. In my opinion Manners is the superior album. Fav tracks are Make Light and The Reeling

haven't listened to manners, will do so now

superior band coming though

theyre an essential artist to have in your library in case you run into a 17-21 year old white girl you need to woo

this

Sleepyhead is probably the only song I have listened to by them but I'm sure they are ok. I didn't personally love it but I think the style fits with some other stuff that i like

If you want catchy pop with sensitive male vocals you ought to listen to the Field Mice, Blueboy, Brighter, Another Sunny Day, the Orchids and other Sarah Records bands

I will look into these, thanks man

ye

okay going off something like and i'm gonna go ahead and guess I like Passion Pit for other reasons than you guys do.

>I'm not usually a big fan of "happy" music
damn user :(

I didn't mean to sound bleak, I just listen to a lot of post-punk and stuff.

What do you mean?

well, field mice and two door cinema club just seemed like regular indie pop, kinda lacked the electronica aspect of it that I liked about passion pit. wasn't as... floaty and synthy as Passion Pit, if that makes any sense. I'm not very good at describing sounds.

I understand. Maybe you're better off listening to modern synthpop bands, but I'd give Field Mice another try. They get pretty electronic after a while, see the song "Missing the Moon" for instance.

I do like what little synthpop I've heard. I'm generally a sucker for synths.

just listen to chillwave/synthpop already

any suggestions?

started off as a decent idea but ran it into the fucking ground

This stuff's good as is STRFKR whom I saw in November. Not the best musicians or anything, but they put on a fantastic show and it was the most happy atmosphere I've seen. Crowd was totally into it and dancing the whole night.

depeche mode
washed out
new order
neon Indian

heck even tame impala - currents

I love depeche mode and new order, I'll look into the others, thanks for the suggests

haven't listened to kindred desu, the opener is super annoying for lack of a better word

bump