ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kqrU8r8P49A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

op is a gaygay

I'm a pikey

Sometimes i sit down to pee even though im a guy

DISGUSTING!!!!!

When I was younger I would blow my little brother in his sleep. He'd cum in my mouth a few times.

I've cheated on my gf with countless men and a few women.

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 6 years. A few months ago, I was carrying on with a coworker behind my GF's back. Nothing physical happened because my coworker felt bad for the GF but she sent me pictures and encouraged me to cum for her.

Im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister, have been for a couple months now. We fuck a couple times a week at least, almost daily now that it's summer.

I have to go fap now

How old are you?

I hypnotize people and when i have them deep enough, I jerk off in the same room. None of them have found out about that or my fetishes

old enough to know not to tell people how old i am..

Teach her well

i cheated on him even tho he trusted me so much that he never checks my phone and i feel like shit rn..

scum

My name is't actually user. Not even my family knows.

Ok. i share mine here youtu.be/kqrU8r8P49A

I did gay shit with my cousin when I was about 12

kys

I'm trying to find an user in AZ so I can try sucking cock for the first time..

oh dont worry, i am. Plus she is a quick learner. she's on bc so we dont always use a condom, about 50% of the time. It took some time for her to let me cum in her but now she just accepts it as a normal part of sex. she is an awesome fuck toy

I'm 15 and I've been lurking since 2013

I cant stand my wife, she is always bitching about something, is lazy as fuck. I want to leave her. Ive also hooked up with a guy since her and I moved in with each other.

I met a guy on /soc/ who let me fuck his girlfriend.

probably will

I shared my wife with my friends for money

i used to expose myself to my younger sister

I kicked out 2 roommates by lying and saying that the landlord wanted them out. one was a suicidal bum, and i wanted to date the other guys ex

"buying a caravan off a bunch of fucking pikeys? Are you mad? This will get ugly."

I shower naked

Went to a beach club and met this cute asian girl. We fucked and now I have chlamydia...

I have 4 sisters, 3 are younger. growing up we saw each other nude all the time, even showered together quite a bit.

Don't try to copy my secret faggot

Are you that guy? Um, where was it where was it...I've heard this story before somewhere on the web. Were you married or religious?

I don't have any... Shhhhh

I don't think I'm that guy. I'm not married or religious either.

piece of shit

considering that you are likely at least 10 years younger than myself, you should stop copying me. though mine isnt a secret so either way you lose.

Only God can judge me

I was at a party once after a rave and watched this girl fuck a dog because she was drunk and high.

I fucked a coworker from work and after we were finished she left and 2 minutes later my girlfriend showed up and saw her car, I had to come up with some bullshit as I was shaking more than a guy with Parkinsons

and he will, hebephile.

then did u get sloppy seconds? either with her or the dog? both?

Me and my gf like to invite random guys to come join us in bed for the night. If we like them we let them sleep over at our place for a week or so just to sleep with us. After a week, we'll kick them out and never talk again.

God wouldnt hang apples so low if he didnt want people to pick them. The whole adam/eve shit is just a cover-up.

Niice.

No... Wtf that's disgusting. If anything I think the dog got sloppy seconds after someone finished using her.

teens are the best

i get high and fuck chickens

most likely, dog was probably 100th in line

Shoulda recorded it fam

You filthy animal.

Something similar happened to me as well. I was actually at an orgy and some of the girls got dared into fucking the dog at the house. Only this on Asian girl did it for $100.

One time i was in the middle of a fapping session, i was watching some cam whore is appearently known for being really responsive to vibrators or something and she also squirts a lot. Well she had an omibod in, which for those of you who don't know, its a vibrator that responds to tips, so the higher the tip the more intense and lengthy the vibration. Anyway, she had that in and no one was tipping, so she decides to deepthroat a dildo. When it was a good amount down her throat some fucking beast tips a really high amount, like fourth highest setting of the vibrator and there's only five settings. She hacked up that dildo faster than the penguin from Madagascar hacks up useful tools. I was laughing pretty hard, so hard that I couldn't finish my jack off session.

The reason I post this is that its a fucking great story, but one that I will not tell anyone, you anonymous folk are the only ones to know my story.

I came in food I made for my girlfriends parents.

Cum 'n Ramen? sounds fancy

Did you do sloppy seconds?

Yikes my man

Not gonna lie. Am jelly

No. I already fucked her before the dog. I think a few of the guys did though.

Earlier today I went to walmart and used the "20 items or less" checkout even though I knew i had 21. Cant go back there for a while, I know security is waiting for me

Damn dude you're living the fuckin life

I failed first year of uni and told my parents that I passed
currently repeating 1st year

I dont really ever talk about my sex life with other people. Most guys always boast about their sexual escapades but i just dont feel the need to. Plus we are trying o keep it on the down low, my friend is the only other person who knows, and i know he is jealous as fuck but i dont rub it in

Told everyone I graduated from college, but that was a lie because I dropped out halfway through.

One girls is absolutely crazy about me and wants to be together and I'm kinda playing my part, but don't want to commit, since I think I can find someone better.

First i started getting my pussy licked by my dog, then i started to ask myself what its like to get fucked by one but my dog is a female. So sometimes i g for a walk with the male dog of my neighbours and its great.

also, I accept the fact I am very lucky for things to fall into place where they are now. Never in a millions years I would have thought id be fucking a 8/10 13yo girl. she's coming over in about 20 mins, cant wait

>coworker from work

bmp

dont Sup Forums shy

My neighbor girl keeps coming to the terrace overlooking my room.
I shut off lights and kept watching her,it was dark. Then i switched on torch from cell phone and pointed at my dick and kept wanking. She watched me,she would walk up and down and pause for 5/10 sec when in front of my room. I did it almost 4 times after that session till i couldn't get hard wanking anymore. I feel like a perv sometimes don't know why i did it.

I'm obsessed with stealing and sharing nudes. I take advantage of my position to gain access to the private files of girls I know, and I systematically catalogue them and leak them out. I've done it to dozens of girls, and if somebody put two and two together they'd figure out that the common denominator is me. I'm almost certain I'll eventually get caught.

Post pics or didn't happen

i guess it didnt happen. though im pretty sure it did. maybe i have alzheimers or something

I'm a 24 year old with no real qualifications or career prospects but I'm extremely wealthy. I inherited some money from my grandfathers estate and through some savvy investing & some poker earnings, I have enough to retire comfortably.

Except I don't I live well within my means. I live in a low socioeconomic area, which could be considered as ghetto, I drive a cheap/reliable/cost effective car and I work a simple 9-5. No-one apart from my closest friend knows, not even my family or my girl. I'm afraid that if people know they'll view me differently, see me as a free ride or whatever. I want to be seen as something more than just a dollar sign I hope I don't seem too cynical or deep but I'm high as fuck right now and facing an awkward situation.

My girlfriend is about to be homeless so I'm going to be moving her into one of my apartments, which is going to be a difficult conversation when she realises I'm not the broke bum I portray.

Fuck I don't know maybe I'm over thinking. Oh and I also lost my virginity to my younger sister.

I'm the general manager at a resturant. I fuck one if the 18 year old waitress after her shift on on her break 3-4 times a week. My wife had no clue about it.

You inherited some money from your grandfather but your family doesn't know? Yea..bullshit

Are you me?

was a long time ago but when i was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend, were then fuck buddies for a while

cringe-bait-liar

Do you both fuck him or just her?

This is pasta

nah i actually type it out, im not that lazy

I am, legitimately, crazy.

I hear voices (I know they aren't real) and have uncontrollable bouts of rage.

I have a homosexual attraction towards my best friend

I met up with 2 guys from Craigslist and was their dirty cockslut for about 3 hours. I worked so many loads out of them that they needed a break to hydrate lol

I let my gf's sister live with us with the hopes to fuck her. Ideally I'd want a threesome with her and my gf, but I would be happy just fucking her. Its been a little over a month and so far I have seen her in her bra and panties on 2 separate occasions.

Eh he was kind of estranged, he only had one daughter (my mum) and they dont have a relationship. She assumes my grandmother inherited his wealth and she's got dementia, soo not that unbelievable huh?

When my nieces stay with me we sometimes shower together. i dont molester them or anything though

four dubs in a row

I had sex with a male best friend last week and dont feel any shame

how you got such a young qt one for sex
also jealous and want one too D:

I pick my nose and eat what I can get

Just her. Me and the stranger both fuck my gf.

You can but just enjoy playing with her atm. Tale advantage of the pussy being thrown at you so you don't have to end up on feels threads being on some cuck or "I didn't take the chance" shit

Once when I was 15 I went to my friends house and at 130 in the morning I went into his 13 y/o sisters room and ate her out while she was sleepin

how they didnt checked you were in da house
do you think she knew it?
damn need to fap later
would be much hotter if u fucked her

it's a long boring story, mostly luck. the best part is that it's fairly easy to make her cum just from fucking. nothing like feeling her entire body quiver in pleasure. She also likes to do her share of the work, not just me fucking her