>most people on Sup Forums
>hopeless virgins

I pity you all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying fucking a girl is my purpose in life

>virgin detected

Biologically, it is. Your purpose is to reproduce, as a man. But you can't call yourself a man if you're still a boy who watches japenese cartoons all day.

thank you

but the pony doesn't belong

animals retarded materialistics who suck dawkins dick

not virgin here but I can't have kids what do

Neckbeard basementlord confirmed

Actually last night I had sex for the first time in almost a year and it was amazing. We camped out in a camp spot I made with my friends a few years back, got strunk, stargazed, had smores, and fucked like teenagers from 11 to 4. Passed out, woke up at 10, fucked again, packed up, and went out to breakfast. Best night of my life.

suck the shit out of your girlfriend ass and tell me the taste

I lost my virginity at 18 to a 29 year old lol

Suck the pizza roll meat out of the next batch mommy brings down to the basement

yes giving your v card to an adult as an adult is very edgy

Yea i would have to agree the pony and fedora are on a completely different scale of autists.

hhaahahaha almost good

yet your girlfriend asshole is filled with bacterias

Your basement is full of anime posters

Meh, pretty much me. Except I'm half as fat, shaved my neckbeard and I'm agnostic.

Also, not a virgin and hats aren't my thing.

jajajaaa

eat shit

eat your girlfriends asshole

I just found it funny since I thought older women would like older dick and not be attracted to someone as young as myself

>single monitor setup in 2k16
>unable to efficiently google to cross reference in arguments

Nice try, Chad.

I lost mine at 9 to a 38 year old! Get on my level

That's great tasting shit

roll

I had sex 4 times in my life, is not that great.

Check'd

Shota get.

That's pretty good user! Also check'd

Anybody who posts in a Waifu claim thread is a cringemaster

I lost when I was 5 to a 6 year old. I was a horny kid.

Op here, Im much cooler then you will ever be. I have to constantly remind myself of how cool i am by coming on Sup Forums and starting threads making fun of virgins.
>Pic Related is Me
I have sex like 100 times a day

Yeah, like that even conts

>butt hurt virgin jealous of people who have normal social lives confirmed

dont worry OP, we pity ourselves too.

>100 times a day
You are either a dehydrated husk or a camel.

Okay, and what do you intend to get with that statement ? they know their life suck they don't need you to tell them that.
And besides, once they get laid (if they do) they'll know how fucking retarded it is to revolve your entire life around something so generic as sex.

Getting laid isn't what makes them feel like shit, it's the loneliness , anxiety, feeling like no once cares about them, etc..

Yeah but, if they wouldn't be such edgy fucks who watch anime and jack off to cartoons all day, and climb out of the basement, it wouldn't be that way. They are just stuck in the cringemaster lifestyle, or they have autism

You right, I guess it doesn't. My actual virginity story is way better, lost it when I was 14 to a 16 year-old with experience, in the stairwell of a Great Wolf Lodge

>sex like 100 times a day
respect, bro

So close, where is it?

Op here again, Why would i be jealous? I have Sex 100 times a day and go to the gym every day. I can Bencpress 1000 pounds and i would kick your ass in a fight. What state you ive in wanna meet up so we can fight.

Was the shit cash?

nope wo-poeple are actually very perverted. learn this now and have a great life

Pro tip, stoy time. I was a virgin till 25.

>Workout had a job, had car.
>Womans still hates me for reasons
>Got sick of that, decided to hire a whore
>Paid 200 bucks, was in a hotel.
>She was kind to me, sucked me without a condom, massage me, fuck her in 3 positions, came twice, also nice chat after sex.
>Was good, but not how I was glorified my whole, like.It was only sex.
>After that, my life chanced, had sex more 6 times with different people, and the good part, not a single prostitute, all people that actually wanted to have sex with me.
>Moral of the story, don't glorify sex, don't glorify your first time, dont wait for the first time to be perfect or with someone special, who even cares about your life anyway?
>Thx, sorry for my broken english, peace out.

>im not a virgin at 25
>hear me roar

you are a beta fag stop posting

Working class old fag here. 1 girl who mattered for 7 years. Then a couple of bs nights where the chick is basically a slut. Now im on my own earning my way. No time for that yet. Yes i blue ball myself butt fuck it. It is what it is. Cant have drama while recovering. Fuck you faggit op

Lol
>lol

>I was a virgin till 25

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

nice bait

Okay. and? we all know it sucks , even they do . so where are you going with this?