How do you feel about catfish?

how do you feel about catfish?

their names are misleading. Lying sacks of shits.

I was playing with some last night. I love catfish they are the coolest things in the water

I love my tiger shovel nose

Do you seriously own that?

yup

Tasty

Probably my all-time favorite fishing. I love to fish all night, on some riverbank or the side of a lake, and just fill up a big ol' pail with 'em.

Then I clean and filet them, and the Mrs. puts on a great big catfish fry, with Okra and hush puppies and potato salad... Mmmm, mmm. Damn, now I'm all hongry!

so i was right all along. back to square one i guess.

Realy tasty if prepared good.

Dude thats fucking cool! You catch it?

Gotta bleed that shit out

How do you kill em? Mine wont bleed to death then i have to smash their fucking heads in like a caveman and i feel bad everytime. Things dont fucking die

Pretty much an wise Asian mermen. Mustache included

No. Bought him when he was like 4 inches. Now the beast is like 2 ft. I got them in a 265 gal.

Hahaha that things out of control. I wanted to bring one home as a pet awhile now. Good to know i aint the only one that thinks they are cool pets

That's a pretty cool fish. I have 2 baby bullheads.

Pics. Now

Keep alive in water until ready to clean.
Then knife blade swiftly into the base of the brain. Quick, humane, very little trashing.
Then head off, belly open, scoop out the guts, rinse and drop in the soak.

Soak is basically just a bowl of milk. Let 'em soak in it for an hour or two in the fridge before you batter and cook. Gets rid of any muddy flavors, makes for the most amazing catfish fry you ever did taste.

Trust me on this.

I usually feel about them with my hands

Thanks
I love any catfish. They are just to cool.

requesting gif where guy gets blown by (presumably) catfish

Is the base of the brain in the center of the skull behind the eyeline? Do i drive the blade towards the nose?
Damn man aight ill try that out, my freezers stocked so itll be a couple weeks

Catfish have fucking teeth how is that possible

Their teeth are like sand paper. Not saying that's any better.

They grip pretty bad too. And ive seen 6inchers bend my hook with one bite. Fuck that

they taste great grilled

Its a carp not a catfish.

Ok that makes more sense

I use to work with this guy and he was about 3 foot. Bit me once didn't really hurt. Scratched my hand a little, but scared the shit out of me more.

i like him

Haha what a dick. 3 ft?! Jesus man you needed a bigger tank haha

>I use to work with this guy and he was about 3 foot. Bit me once didn't really hurt. Scratched my hand a little, but scared the shit out of me more.

In a 3000 gal pond dinks

Fucking kek i do this shit too

You swim with that?

It really does