What are black people like in your country?

What are black people like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uO0XRUy3vQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=9dfOj_zTbq4
youtube.com/watch?v=EAexp0w3H3c
expats.cz/prague/article/community/lidl-receives-hate-mail-for-using-black-model-in-advert/
redstate.com/patterico/2017/01/05/big-media-shrugs-black-white-hate-crime-people-shouting-fk-donald-trump-fk-white-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=sqQZEPUisaM
youtube.com/watch?v=fTgDD4Momno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know 0 black people

I only know one black guy personally and he is pretty cool. Speaks Norwegian and acts like everybody else

They are my niggas, but very few of them here sadly

same, they are extremely rare flags here

Pretty warm, friendly, happy, lazy, criminal.

Bit like Whoopie Goldberg

Those two lines make no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dfOj_zTbq4

I'd prefer if they were white tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=EAexp0w3H3c
wolelelele

Old people bitch when they see them in flyers
expats.cz/prague/article/community/lidl-receives-hate-mail-for-using-black-model-in-advert/

Other than that there aren't any here.

Not even human.

Not any different from other Brazilians than.

;-;

*cough cough*

I remember some show on Dutch tv where a black guy and a Moroccan tried to hitch a ride.
And the Moroccan had to ask the black guy to stop the cars, because nobody would stop for a Moroccan lol.

have their issues but are generally a boon to cities, also contribute to the music scene quite well tbqh

I didn't meet a lot of them so I can't tell. I live in the south of France so they are quite rare, compared to arabs. Black people in France mainly live in Paris and its surrounding.
They are not as bad as maghrebis but still most of them are assholes who come here for free shit. Tho they integrate better than muslims.

why did he shoryuken that poor woman?

don't know

>his country has black people

WE WUZ FARAOS

From what I can see... Someone pushed the stoner in the foreground on the cameraman, then there is a hysterical bitch yelling at the driver and he threw her out.

Good guy desu, bitches deserve equal lefts and rights.

I wanna know more about your cunt, got skype?

We don't have that many real black people (the African ones) here. The ones I do know are pretty chill, don't really understand why they're so hated in America.

redstate.com/patterico/2017/01/05/big-media-shrugs-black-white-hate-crime-people-shouting-fk-donald-trump-fk-white-people/

yeah, I wonder.

Wew lad. I'm guessing Anerican black people are like our Dutch moroccans.

And czech gypsies, yeah.
It's less about people's race but that a certain ethnicity is told that everything is whitey's fault for generations.

>a literal tripfagging jew

>wearing a remembrance day poppy
>America

there aren't any

HAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>black
>in your country
They exist only in moscow and they are tourists or students only
youtube.com/watch?v=sqQZEPUisaM

this

we have gypsies but we treat them as subhumans and they behave like they should or they get beaten.

We don't really have any blacks here. And besides, this whole blacks vs. whites thing is exclusively American.

you can try to meme me all you want, but I have never seen a black person IRL in my entire life.

>literally a middle eastern mudslime

oy vey, I know Israel makes you butthurt but when a smug anime girl on Sup Forums makes you angry, it probably isn't the Joos fault.

lazy and dumb. but not really evil. incredibly good at seducing native women for some reason.

I'm just referring to the fact that all Czech posters are jews/Kryptojews

yeah of course
pls go back to fucking goats lad

do you feel special because there are only 3900 of you?

why did so many leave after 1930?

Do you not own a mirror

This one is not a very hard connection to make, the next survey takes place in 1945 after certain events

There are several kinds of them.

>normal people
I've seen some of them working hard and efficient in shitty jobs. Normal people who are just a running gear in the society. They seem shy and don't try to stand out.

>entertainers and singers
Then there are Blacks who are great entertainers and inofficially considered as Honorary Aryan, like Roberto Blanco or Bruce Darnell. They appear on TV and sing or dance or something like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=fTgDD4Momno

>lazy degenerates
The other kind of African is lazy and tries to give as few effort as possible. Their attitude is "chiiiill, man". They're like stray dogs, but not really dangerous.

>"Berlin nigger"
Came with the recent waves of young African migrants, is aggressive and criminal, sells drugs, speaks no proper German. I've called them Berlin niggers, because some districts in Berlin are known for their nigger-infested areas.

Mostly dumb mohamheads the government has imported to buy votes from.

Animist and Christian negroes are alright though.

Blacks in Buenos Aires are:
- foreign students
- Africans selling jewelry or sunglasses but they aren't here the whole year

Blacks are a very rare sight here.

It depends, since there's a large difference between catholic blacks and mulsim blacks. Catholic blacks usually integrated well but not fully, so there can still be problem from time to time but they're bro tier people for the most part. Now, muslim blacks, now those are niggers.

WW2

i saw a few in the street the other day
i bet people give them wierd looks, they are super rare at least in this region
most seem to work in construction

I am one and I'm an autistic shitposter on a site for Vietnamese cave paintings. What does this tell about black people?

Cute.

black people from other countries are mostly harmless dudes trying to make a living.
black citizens of turkey and especially half breeds are good people, especially the half breeds tend to be above average in terms of being a civilized person.
i might be a bit biased tho, i am sympathetic towards half nig-half turks

They fall into two categories

Blacklads who are basically Irish, usually adopted or half caste and have Irish names and accents

and

Africans. Never spoken to one but they seem dodgy.

Fine besides Somalis. Don't know any black people born and raised in Finland, all my black friends are weebs online.

There are very few of them. But wannabe degenerates still sucks their dicks.

>black people
I don't see color

Nice enough when they're not trying to be American. Shit-tier when they are.

Like everyone else, desu

Very friendly and nice people I want a black friend

non-existent thankfully

>that feeling when you fucked a cute mullato in Brazil last year

Can't wait to go back there this summer.

Amazing country.

>africans
always selling shit in the street. don't really cause trouble though
>beggars
usually male in 20s, its always the same people standing in front of the same stores all day. i feel bad for them they seem ok
>normal people
blend in with society just fine, some are ameriboos
>refugees
sketchy

The ones in London are literal chimpanzees, but most of the ones with jobs outside the cities are okay.

Bro tier