2016: Why arent you working out and growing a beard?

2016: Why arent you working out and growing a beard?

>inb4 "m-muh health condishins!"
die getting better, or live the rest of your life a pathetic drain on society?
>inb4 "m-muh individuality"
get over yourself and belong to something for once, faggot.

You certainly have some insecurities you're projecting, OP.

i hope nobody replies after me and this shit thread goes down

Or I can sit around smoke tons of pot and stay skinny walking around.

im sure i do have insecurities but not on this bro. im just tired of the trend in men being afraid to be men. they all have to be trans or gay or femenine. it makes me sad and i want them to stop.

sure, you could. you could also bathe in human waste. but hey, heres an idea. how about adding badassery to your pot smoking?

seriously though, what's wrong with you. whats stopping you?

You've got it the wrong way around beards are a phase you fgt perpuated by those who think it's an expression of their individuality.

I compensate with a crooked smile and and a sense of humor from shitty puns to rape jokes.

its an expression of masculinity. being unafraid to be exactly what we are. men. hairy, strong, loud, badass men.

My arm bone is broken

people like you are the reason i'm embarrassed to pay taxes.

I'm not a manlet and I have a really good jawline that I don't want to hide

well then fix it dear liza, dear liza, dear liza.

a beard will make it even stronger. doesnt have to be a huge face-bush, but you shouldn't be afraid to have a good burn going on.

Work to much like 60 hours a week no time to lift

Well I don't grow hair on 80% of my face so...

oh, by the way. u mad bro? ;)

You benefit from the fact that those who are older than you and control society are not like this

People like this are a case of being the biggest betas in the room, but they are not alphas

get a script for some hormone supplements. youll be right as rain.

Oh damn son. I make more money than you though lol.

Im with you Sup Forumsro
The fucking bone is broken i need to wait like 1 or 2 months

It's compensating. If you think that's the definition of a man you must be lacking other areas.

I understand what you're saying about being fit though, that's valid.

Yeah maybe a 5o'clock shadow looks good in me but it's too much work for little gain

undearage b&

you got 20 days to get back to it.

Wait, I know guys like you. I agree with working out, but in combination with growing a beard, you a guy who graduated but still flirts with high school girls. You wear lumberjack flannel shirts and have a chain wallet. You're a fucking complete faggot and everyone cringes at you when you go out in public, this isn't 1860, shave the hipster beard you cringemaster.

as long as its not that patchy neckbeard shit.

How?

not my fault that your oh-so-unqiue individual style is straight up pussy-repellant. and you're right. i get more 18 year old pussy than a planned parenthood office the day after newyears.

doctors always tell you to wait way too long after bone breaks. they have a generalized number they give everyone. if you're not 80 years old you should be fine in less than 20 days

Okay lumberjack I believe you, just wait till you're older and look back on what a trendy skinny jean wearing faglord you were and your children ask why you had a ridiculous beard in your pictures, I'm cringing so hard at the thought of you my anus is bound to implode.

Then I'm going to go for a radiography in 3 days

ah yes, the "wait till youre older" card. will you be there, looking cooler than me in 30 years to say you were right? if you aren't then i rest my case. if you are, you're pretty pathetic for holding a grudge for 30 years and i still rest my case.

good!

No, I'm cringing at you for being a hipster and you flirt with fresh mans and sophomores because you got zero pussy in high school, I know your type all too well. You are the master of cringe

so now that i shut all of you faggots up. lets go to the fucking gym.

You still didn't shut me up abe Lincoln, how many girls called you creepy for asking them to prom when you graduated 3 years ago?

If you actively cling to symbols of manliness, chances are pretty good you're a wimp.

Ahh, so this is the next big look. Reminds me of Jersey Shore. You're very stylish OP.

oh i spoke too soon. this thirsty little faggot's still running his mouth. let me explain how the grownup world works.

1. get a job. do it and don't bitch
2. get in shape. stay that way
3. wear what's in style. if you want pussy you'll have to look like you deserve it, not just want it.

im sorry if you don't like those facts but that's what the way it works. if you want to keep personally attacking me and accusing me of underage sex so you don't have to feel threatened then fine, whatever helps your little bubble stay nice and thick. It's the only thick thing you got working for you.

FYI, I am.

this is the most oxymoron sentence i have ever read on my eight years of Sup Forums.

fuck you

fuck yeah bro!!!

people with beards equal weak chins.

cant tell if lazy eye, or autism

I am working out. But if I grow a beard I look like a sandnigger so I try not to go unshaven too long.

Come and try me bro, my beard will destroy your puny fist, under my beard there is no chin, only another fist, to fuck beardless faggots like you up

There is a reason why adults don't look like this

, what is happening right now is we are in a cultural transition in the US , beard bros and Manlets are breaking ~100 year social norms and taboos that most people could not get away with unless they are privileged / connected, or their bosses/ parents don't give a fuck. People followed those norms because there was legitimacy associated with them

Majority of girls/women have always been redpill , but not the majority of boys/men have not. More and more people are waking up to the bullshit if culture/ gov that has always existed, but they still are more interested in getting a good paying job/ being respected by bluepillers and true alphas who set and passed down those social norms 100 years ago. Unless you are on the west coast, beards/ tats attitude does not fly in majority of private sector. And majority of people don't have time to work out because of work and chasing the "America dream" bluepill lifestyle. But now more and more are waking up

The true alphas are nearly ready to clamp down on everyone with all the time and resources they have because, like memes, this is going to spread and you are going to be drowned out

if you're gazing that deeply into his eyes, i think its time you step out of the closet. seriously.

Still waiting for evidence you work out.

>mfw when I'm at work texting my not worrying about fashion because I'm not a fucking prissy hipser faggot

Oh yeah women want a guy who obsesses over his clothes and style, metrosexual ass nigga

Like the trump children?

Well there's that and I don't like the "dirty" look.

yeah, hows that whole... not changing your clothes/doing your own laundry/ showering or brushing your teeth thing going for you?

anyway im out kiddies. good luck pussybegging tonight. ive got a wheel of 10 i can pick from who all think im their fiance, lol.

Also, thas would be unwise. My hormone levels are all good to slightly elevated. Any more and there are health risks.

So you're the pasty ginger kid who started working out because he got bullied and grew the beard to cover your acne, it jut became so much easier to clown you, and your wheel of 10 high school sophomores

>he says he's out but he's still lurking the thread to see what we think of him

This is my back seat for a start, pre-workout, water, gym bag, boom

How about some actual muscle?

I've never cringed this hard in my life. When gingers try to become attractive by working out and growing a beard hahaha you're still a fucking mutation and everybody cringes at you, even the high school girls you beg for

op here one more time, still cant believe i actually lured a gymfag to selife-slut himself on here. roflol :D

arrite, thanks for taking the bait suckers, taa for now!

>Growing beard in 2016
>Individuality

Pick one.

Where those gains tho?

MFW had a beard since age 15, same year I started working out too.

30 here.

I get that working out is good, but why a beard? Cause they're some kind of trendy fashion right now? Who gives a shit, I don't even look good with a beard.

I thought that gay guys grew beards to hide the stretch marks from sucking huge cocks?

Such a fag,

Nigga look red af

Beards are for faggots.

Because I'm diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis. Walking hurts. Sitting hurts. Standing hurts. Working out fucking hurts, and not in a good way.
The disease can't be spelled w\o the word "losing". I'm fucked.

It be fucking hot today, I'm a Brit fag, not used to this shit

Who is that fat hairy fuck?

Okay ginger, tell everyone else that but we both know you're a mutation, you blue eyed, orange haired, freckle ridden fuck. You look like chuckt from rug rats is he got tired of being bullied and drank protein shakes to seem tough.

I do work out, had a beard for like a decade and shaved it off when it became a style thing. Too high maintenance. Lo and behold, suddenly I'm way goddamn more popular with women. Didn't realize I was actually good looking.

tl;dr, beards are a good way to hide most of your face, if that's what you need.

nice quads

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my own awesomeness,

>this thirsty little faggot's still running his mouth.
>let me explain how the grownup world works
>that's what the way it works

This has to be the funniest way of talking a human could ever have. I don't even dare to call you a man/boy. Do you always talk like that to others? Like, do you do it face to face? I bet you have -5 friends, haha.

>smart water
you know that shit is tap water in a plastic bottle that is full of estrogen mimmicking compounds that sap gains. you might as well get you cock and balls cut off faggot. Also you are scrawny as fuck. Get lifting 6x a week for two years and maybe you'll look halfways decent.

Love your pose. Want me to fuck your ass? What area you in bby?

ive stop working out for a month, im justing trying to gain weight

This thread reeks of testosterone pills and insecurity

Who this sexy bitch?

Banbury, UK, right outside the arts college, you'll see me and your mum fucking, come join us if you like

I am

5 o clock shadow looks much better on me

>b-but muh hobo beard
>b-but muh muscles
2/10.
Sage.

Because I keep my body fit for practical use instead of maintaining it to look good you colossal faggot

You actually do seem a bit jealous of him. Look at the way you're attacking him so personally. Lol, get over with, it's just a redhaired human being.

Autistic rat. Ginger fucked your crush?

>autism

Beards are the mark of the nu male now.

>Muh functional strength.

I work out because I don't want to be a sluggish and love how it makes me feel afterwards, I grow my beard because fuck razor burn and I enjoy my masculinity.

However I don't impose my way of thinking on other people. To do so shows how much you cling to it like an insecure littke bitch. It's nice when people come to me and compliment me if they are so inclined, I don't go around telling people they should be more like me to stroke my ego. It's like these euphoric neckbeards who go around telling people how awesome they are for being atheist. Same as vegans, fuck just live your life and stop being a fucking bich about it.

Ginger bearded mutant agrees

all my life ive been struggling with appearance, im short 5'4, not rich, not well endowed.

i learned that you have to look like op picture to get attention, to be noticed, otherwise you have to be super smart, or a super tryhard like hitler, i started to lift a few days ago

its because i cant get any pussy, no pussy at all, im a perv, im bitter and people can notice, starting a new life by lifting would make things better,

people see commitment throug exercising your body, i want that i want to be a normie, i want to fuck like a mad men, im 25 years old im at the peak of my life and im not enyoing this shit, love yall
"we all gonna make it brah

UN: CreditKard
PW: git1fagit

The ankylosing spondylitis and sacroiliitis feels

Nobody has been or will be a true alpha. Period.

Post smiling girl on starry purple background!

I've always wanted to grow a beard, I'm 20 and now don't want to do it because I don't want to be confused for a hipster
I guess I will just go semi Wildman and get for used for a homeless person, which already happens all the time because I live outside for extended periods.