DNC emails leak showing plans to attack Bernie Sanders for being Jewish and nobody's talking about it

DNC emails leak showing plans to attack Bernie Sanders for being Jewish and nobody's talking about it.

Simultaneously, creative photography showing Laura Ingraham making an apparent "nazi salute" while waving to a crowd at the RNC is all over the news.

And yet you still trust the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DEM_2016_DNC_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-23-12-30-35
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the press has liberal bias why even cover the DNC story?

first b post i've made in days my man

Most have not..

Liberal bias is anything that isn't full derp fox news.

In a court of law, illegally obtained materials are not considered. So if courts don't care about hacked info, why should American public really care. How would you feel if your entire email history was obtained and disseminated?

we're not discussing convicting anyone of a crime. the content of the messages should not be ignored with the public simply due to the means in which they were acquired. your strawman sounds nice, but i'm not running for public office. when you turn yourself into a public figure, it's expected that you are held to higher standards and levels of scrutiny than a normal member of the public.

Absolutely untrue. Evidence obtained illegally by a state actor is ignored; evidence obtained illegally by a non-state actor and then mad public is fair game.

In other words, kindly shut the fuck up about things you don't know about, you Hillary fuck.

BENNN-GHHHHAAAAAAZZI!!!!11111!!!

kind of like saying that nobody in the early episodes of To Catch a Predator were pedo's because there weren't convictions.

oh wait, they were and the public cared.

Billary and her co-kaine

Selects co-kaine as vp pick

I don't like her policies or ideas and I'm certainly not voting for her--

--but the idea that Hillary Clinton is anti-semitic or would attack the Sanders campaign in this manner is simply ludicrous

A lot of her support comes from liberal east coast Jews, whom she could ill-afford to alienate anyway.

Fail.

you just realized the mainstream media is controlled?

This is a little different. It's for the presidency - ruler of the world. Maybe we should care a little more about the emails faggot.

Citizens United for Clinton and Kaine
C.U.C.K.
Never said Hillary herself was antisemitic, her party is. Read the emails. Hillary camp specifically planned on using his religion against Bernie.

>DNC emails leak showing plans to attack Bernie Sanders for being Jewish and nobody's talking about it.

Nobody's posting a link to the email either, despite the fact that they are all online.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DEM_2016_DNC_EMAILS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-23-12-30-35

Fuck Hillary. Bernie should be the democrat nominee because she should have been disqualified numerous times. She should have been gone after the FBI announcement, but she's buying people off. This is clear because just before this her husband met with the attorney general in secret.

Welcome to Sup Forums Trump shill

We're not stupid enough to fall for your shit, so GTFO.

this 1000000000%

found the tard.

another tard

found the hillary shill

I like that C.U.C.K.

going full memelord-retard

Since the recent emails from the DNC's hacking have been released, it has become quite apparent that Hillary Clinton actually did rig the election in her favor against Bernie Sanders.

This cheating cunt is despicable and people are still actually going to vote for her? I think that everyone should petition the democrat party in light of this new evidence to remove Hillary from the running.

but you're dumb enough to make a post like that.

Trump 2016!

then do it

Tbh I used to think fox news was stupid but they do bring up some valid points

agreed. Bernie Sanders supporters need tocget activated and take over the conventiom for this illegal / unethical setup.

She was a public defender, she had no choice but to defend the child rapist.

I am going to join 30,000 others in protest in Philly. I only live about 3 hours away.

thank you user. most people on this board are all talk.
if your generation doesn't stand up now you will be forever crushed up the hoof of oppression.

>courts don't care about hacked info

I don't know if they care or not, or even if they can care. But that restriction is there to discourage law enforcement from breaking the law, not because the information obtained is irrelevant or unimportant.

Those supposedly "hacked" emails were put out there by Trump supporters in a lame-ass attempt to split the democrat party.

It's nothing more than a poor shill attempt, and smart people aren't buying it.

Don't fall for this shit. Vote for Hillary to show your solidarity against hate and racism.

god that was shit. hope you didn't spend a lot of time on that kid.

The "emails" (there is exactly one email) prove nothing, and don't mention Sanders, or any other candidate, by name. They don't even mention that they're talking about a candidate. No one is reporting on it because there is no story.

being this autistic

>being this desperate. shilling for a liar with lies.

Hello shill

Huh. Funny thing is, none of those things are even remotely true.

Let's just all get together for a change

> How would you feel if your entire email history was obtained and disseminated?

I'd probably be just fine with it. Not like I have any exciting emails. I contact ISIS via telegraph.

Yes but she painted the kid as sexually damaged and basically claimed the victim was asking for it

like anyone believes you.

Oh shit! Fuck delete this how do I delete this!?

The recent email (there is only one) makes nothing whatsoever "quite apparent." It suggests something, vaguely.

lol the reddit bernie bros are clamoring to sue the democratic party for their campaign contributions back

You ever heard of a conflict of interests?
The bitch is a liar and she revels in it.

Jfkreloaded.gif
Where are the REAL americans at?

Hello shill

its her candor everyone is upset about.
not much depth, huh kid.

you seem to be confused.

way to show the personality of a Hillary supporter.
making fun of disadvantaged people.

dubs confirm truth. sounds exactly like the shit trump does.

$0.45 has been deposited into your acct, please spam bomb the fuck out of this message and you will be rewarded handsomely

This picture makes it seem like the muslims are an unbeatable force, and the normal people are but a small bump in the road. This is wrong too. We have nukes. Lots of them. Nobody will beat the US. if they lose so does the planet.
Contingency plans mahfuckas.

In order to defend the person that she had been appointed to defend. She was doing what she had to.

>nukes
>Democrats

Pick only one.

Hillary would never use a nuke. In fact she wants to finish dismantling our remaining nukes. Obama has taken us down to only a few hundred, while China, Russia, N. Korea are building up.

>What is making an ocean out of a pond, Alec?

>>

Hillary is an anti-Semite cunt whore.

actually that would be trump

She isn't anti semitic dumbfuck. She's just saying that she thinks that he's an atheist, and that a lot of people wouldn't vote for him if that was true.

No, because most of his supporters are atheists. She was attacking his Jewish heritage.

That's nit How's conflict of interest works, fucktard. If you don't know what you are talking about you shouldn't open your mouth.

I use smoke signals, hope hilldog doesn't think i'm a pesky indian and execute me

No, she was not. She was saying that her "southern baptist peeps" wouldn't vote for him if he was an atheist, and that he's so far survived on his jewish heritage.

Will you butt-hurt Berniefags ever get over losing?

Hillary will be your Queen. Accept it.

Hey Hillary shills. How do you sleep at night supporting this lying cunt, who clearly thinks that the laws of the land only apply to us peasants.

She thinks she is so high and mighty and can kill off, buy off, or lie off anyone.

Seriously. She is terrible. Bernie is so much better in so many ways. Running Hillary is only giving Trump the fuel that he needs to win, when running else would make it much harder for the republicans.

But hey, her and Bill bought and paid for this election.

Vagueness suggestions. Making a mountain out of a anthill.

>what is politics

*inseminated

is that Trump?

Are you coming to Philly to join us in protest?

People need to do this. If you have a way, get there.

Don't just post your gripes here, get out and show your opposition to Hillary in Philly.

Hillary will make America great again.

>giving yourself testicular cancer.jpg

>make America great again

That is literally the most retarded tag line ever. It makes Trump look like the tard that he is.

American exceptionalism is a form of racism, and is something from our shameful past that needs to be forgotten.

Yeah, steel shit from other nations, hog up all of the earth's natural resources. Durr: we're so great.

That's too big to be his.