So, does Sup Forums shave their asshole? Why do you or don't you do it? How do you do it?

So, does Sup Forums shave their asshole? Why do you or don't you do it? How do you do it?
General Ass-shaving thread

> General Ass-shaving thread
/thread

ass-shaving is a pain in the ass, but I have to, I'm hairy

Kek

I do it cus I like to take pics for Sup Forums. And eventually ima find an user to fuck me and I want it smoooth >:3

Don't shave your ass. It's going to grow back fast and the hair is very prickly when it grows back.

Use veet hair removal cream. I used this and it's better than shaving.

How do you do it though? Do you just go straight in or do you have a special technique?

How does that stuff work anyways?

i dont shave my ass, i shave the balls to ass connector, not sure what its called.

Gtfo, you never post a damn thing to Sup Forums, faggot.

Your gooch

Well, son, that's your taint.

Same. I also like to live dangerously so I shave my balls completely.

But what about your asshole? Doesn't the ass hair annoy you?

It thins the hair making it easily removable. The bottle comes with a little spatula to scrape off the hair when you leave it one for a couple of minutes. Thenot you are left with a nice smooth ass.

I'm not queer or a sissy so no I don't

This seems like the most intelligent solution.
But how do you get over the shame of buying one in the store?

Shit, thats genius. i'll definitely get some of that stuff, thanks user!

Well, it's not just to shave your ass, so i guess it won't be very embarrassing

Well, hopefully you find a store that has self check out. Or avoid eye contact with the cashier when you buy it. Lol

You think id have to shave my ass if i was going to get my gf to eat my ass?

No problem :)

Or should i make her munch through the swamp?

By not being a self conscious faggot

I'd enjoy eating ass way more if said ass was clean and soft, but thats just me

How well does this actually work. I'm hairy as fuck with pasty skin and super dark hair for reference.

Lol I'm already posting myself in another thread fag. Gtfo

post them here, you little cuckold. I want to see some tight twink ass, nigger faggot. An hero, please.

>being proud of posting asshole in multiple threads

Youre a fucking legend m8.

While squatting in the shower, or sitting on the toilet.

I shave because my gf is a fiend for licking asshole, and cleanliness is godliness.

link to that thread please?

Same. Post it here faggot.

I really need to cause I'm hairy there. Also wiping my ass is horrible with all the shit sticking to the hairs. But I'm just to lazy to buy a good razor.

Same here my wife loves tossing my salad... But she shaves me once a week

forgot to add pic of my gf.

post pic of your wife please?
I did it, your turn.

I shave dick and ass every other day. Have done so since i was 16. Hairyfags will never know the amount of cock worshiping I've enjoyed.

Cleanliness is NEXT TO godliness. Get it right faggot

no it doesn't. plus I'm not gay so why the fuck would I need to shave my ass

don't razor that shit, you'll get even more hairy afterwards when it grows back

psssshhh whatever kid. You're just hella jelly that you don't get your salad tossed everyday by a 10/10. faggot.

Btw I don't give a shit about god, I'm an atheist.

It works great. But get the one with aloe Vera to avoid skin irritation. I used this on someone who was more hairier than op's picture and it removed everything.

Only drawback to having a smooth ass is that you lose your built in fart muffler.

can't she help you? I mean it's quite hard to do alone, if she sticks her tongue down there maybe she could help you get rid of hair (I helped my gf take care of her pussy and ass too)

I have a feeling that's not your gf/wife

Who cares? Girls love it. I like doing it. It's a win win.

I'm as hairy as a bear and I get way more pussy(and boipussy :) ) in one week than you will ever see in your entire life, faggot.

No real straight men would wax or shave off their balls or butthole. You are just a fucking homo who gets off from stories on how to shave private parts. So enjoy your fucking thread and these pathetic losers and their "my girlfriend/wife loves to lick/play with my butthole" fantasy.
Cancerous thread and cancer scums.

If you're really self conscious just pretend like it's for your girlfriend. Buy a female and male razor with it to look like you're shopping for 2.

Shut up dad

Oh and not having a hairy ass you save tp and anus is cleaner after dropping a deuce

>tossed by 10/10
>doesnt care about god
>proudly claims atheism like a high schooler.
>used the phrase first and said it wrong

That 10/10 is seeming more and more like your fever dream than reality. Timestamp the 10/10 with both our IDs m8.

if your gf/wife licks your anus, you are dating a piece of trash.
Next time you kiss her in the mouth think about the fact that her tongue has not only been in your ass, but probably in some 300 lb's fat niggers ass as well.

an hero you worhtless faggots.

Nah. It's a whole hygiene thing. The process is strictly utilitarian. I'm very thorough.

Dunno why you're getting upset like an autistic kid. "Ewwy ass hair, soo gaayy". Seriously, ass hair can be very annoying, if it doesn't annoy you, good for you

K.

>projecting this hard

You okay user?

>anons gf ate a black dudes ass and he broke up with her

Why are you guys so angered here?

Ever heard of preference? Not everything is instantly gay

I bet the girls just flock to you with that sexual adventurousness.

Most "good girls" love a sense of mild degradation behind closed doors. They like to play the dirty little slut to let out all of the impulses they have to suppress in the outside world

Found the virgin!

You can keep your queerness in the closet, but posts like this verify you're a self-conscious sissy. Only a sissy would or wouldn't do something because she's worried about people thinking she's a sissy.

i tear it out with my fingers in decent chunks, i'm obsessed with pulling out mu pubic and butt hair.

The only thing a cashier can get from you buying something like this is that you're almost definitely having sex. Same with tampons. Fucking relax, fags.

Make a webm. I gotta see that.

I know right, it's pretty autistic

>projecting this hard.
I would never even touch a coalburner.

>They like to play the dirty little slut to let out all of the impulses they have to suppress in the outside world

exactly. So if they behave like that with you, they have behaved like that with someone else.

This. I like going to the counter with hair remover, lube, condoms and alcohol and watching how jelly and uncomfortable the other customers get

The filename though... this isn't your gf, you just want a reason to shave your asshole so you don't look gay.

I swear to Christ this thread is gayer than Richard Simmons eating a hot dog.

Why? He already posted a picture of it!

Kek second this

If you're embarrassed by buying a depilatory, you're probably going to be too embarrassed to show your ass to anyone, and they're going to be too put off by your cringiness, so you probably don't need to buy any at all.

Yeah, me too, pictures of me riding a unicorn.

So? Thats something that you have to expect for every girl you get.

>hair remover, lube, condoms, and alcohol

PROTIP: They aren't jealous of you, they probably think you are gay and are going to get fucked in the ass.

>So if they behave like that with you, they have behaved like that with someone else.
Yep. Sometimes we have another guy or girl over so she can behave like that with someone else. Sex is supposed to be fun. The more rules you put on it, the more boring and mechanical it becomes.

Comes into a shaving ass thread

Complains about shaving asses

I don't expect girls to have licked other guys ass. I wouldn't date a girl if I knew she had done that.

>mfw I am getting fucked in the ass

Why do you hate fun, user?

>Sometimes we have another guy
>cuck detected

An hero please, you human filth.

So you think that your girlfriend licking other guys asses is fun?

Ok kid.

Having more fun than you user. Sorry it makes you mad.

Learn about words before you use them. A mfm threesome is not cuckolding.

>watching your gf/wife get fucked by another guy is "fun"

max kek. This is either bait, or you are a true cuck.

Good luck with your missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation, user

see:
keep telling yourself that cuckboy. Letting another guy fuck your girl is being a cuck. Even if she's not your gf or wife, if you share pussy you are a pathetic cuck.

ITT: virgins argue about all the sex they're never going to have

I think your girlfriend licking my ass is fun.

>good luck

I don't need luck for that, dipshit. I can do whatever I want with one girl, I dont need to bring in another guy to help me because I am not a cuck.

like you niggers have even so much as touched a boob irl

see:
kys

stuble between your cheeks is uncomfortable.
never again

You should both kill yourselves tbqh famalam

> 1000 kb
Kek

I definitely don't shave it, but sometimes when I feel theres too much down there or whatever, I usually just rip out a big handful using toilet paper while Im wiping my ass.

ask your mum how good I shagged her last night m8. She was moaning so loud the neighbors called the cops on us.

I made her cum 6 times.

You're just precious. I find that the sweet spot is trimmed but not shaved everywhere. I definitely got less focused attention on my cock when full hair or completely shaved.