Which character according to you had the best character development in the MCU?

pic unrelated

I personally think Tony had had the best one : He is gone from a man who trusted himself and held self motivation as one of his greatest qualities,showing the middle finger to the government to a man who has literally become the man, the authority he once gleefully reviled and all because self doubt and fear and brought gradually by the consequences of all their actions and by the vision he saw during the previous two avengers.That fear's started causing him to compromise himself and everything he stood for because ultimately his greatest strength is also his greatest weakness and his own hubris:his self motivation.You can call it ego or confidence, it's the thing that makes him formidable but it's also clouding his judgement.He wants to do whats best, and he knows whats coming, but he's fundamentally an arrogant man trying not to be arrogant and do the right thing.The same man who refused to lead a group of superhumans now wants to take all the responsibility in his head.

>Marvel movies
>Meaningful character development

Honestly, probably Thor

Banner

Tony's character has been developed really interestingly but it's a pretty sad progression. He was a bad guy repenting for his mistakes, but increasingly every effort he makes to benefit the world ends up making things worse. Since he put on the suit everything's been going to shit

Loki

I'm not sure if it was just because Thor is the most boring avenger, but I felt he far outshined his brother in both of those movies

Maria Hill tbfh

Clearly Wanda and she's only been in two movies.

If give her character a development

Bucky has come a long way from scrawny little twink's best friend to frozen Russian assassin and finally to frozen friend of Captain America.

this
it's not really development but at least he's a conflicted person with real problems

agreed

Steve and Hawkeye. Steve went from complete noob wanting to do some good to naive man out of time to commanding leader fighting for liberty. Hawkeye went from noname soldier to brainwashed guy with no character when he's unbrainwashed to wiseass we love from the comics.

It's kind of funny how the world as a whole has gotten exponentially worse. The mention it early in the movie, but I wish they had explored it a little further.

>world is completely normal
>Iron Man comes along and wrecks some terrorists
>super-villains start popping up all over the place

Might have been better if he had just kept selling guns to terrorists.

General Ross tbhqh

>pic unrelated

Yeah and it might have been better if that first faggot didn't invent the wheel, and discover fire or pointy things. Tech evolves and so does it uses for good or ill. Stupid fuck. Go sit in a cave if you don't want to move forward.

Where did that come from? Fuck is wrong with you?

desu Aunt May has never looked better... her character has had the best development, and shes only been in one scene of one movie in the MCU...

check m8

>5 minutes of CW Hawkeye was better than 2 movies with him
Based Russos.

>Aunt May this isn't right!

I agree.

The others had identity crises more than development.

if this was my aunt id fuck her, and brag about it

STOP IT PETER

He already was funny social drunk in IM2
Will he become sad drunk in Infinity War?

Tony is by far the one who has changed the most in a negative way, yet you completely understand why is he doing the things he's doing. Don't think anybody else has developed as much as him, really.
>Thor did change from arrogant warmongering spoiled god to a more responsible one, but is still distant to humans and not really relatable
>Steve is still OH I KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT I JUST KNOW kind of guy. Only thing he has ever changed is that now he's going all by himself instead of believing in his country or government. Still waiting that he makes a mistake because of this
>Hawkeye has gone from goon to voice of reason and someone who wants out unless it's really necessary, probably the second best character development in the series
>Scarlet Witch has learned nothing ever since his brother died; whenever she seems unsure of her powers something happens and HAHA I HAVE POWERS AGAIN and she seems to forget it
>Hulk is exactly the same as Scarlet Witch, except on AoU
>Black Widow keeps on being a slut
>What the fuck is the point of Bucky really, deepest thing he has ever said is "I don't think I'm worth that much" when Cap is wrecking everything just for him

>I am so sorry Aunt May I swear I woke up with this and it isn't gone yet

What a forward young man you are!

You must be so terribly ugly.

>well peter there's only one way to deal with that, let me take off my panties...

Tony, who else?

>Oh gosh Aunt May... Oh boy, oh wow, I... I'm... D-Do you think maybe I could just use your ar...armpits?
>Peter?
>Can I please make a cummy in your armpit Aunt May?!

>Still waiting that he makes a mistake because of this

Steve doesn't make mistakes. Steve is always right. Praise be to Steve, blessings and Steve be upon him.

I'll never understand this fetish

Tony was just so miserable in Civil War. I miss pre-PTSD Ironman.

as long as you ignore the comics background, all of them
MCU is a self-containing universe. a Firefly episode
everything is pretty bland but very well developed

What are you talking about? The vast majority of the villains don't use stuff that he made. If anything, Stark Industries is basically the only thing keeping the good guys from getting completely annihilated, since half of them are using weapons that he or his father invented.

I'm just saying that his whole "I am Iron Man" thing kicked off the chain of events that led to SHIELD finding Cap and the cube, which brought Loki, which will bring scary purple man in a chair who's some kind of god or something.

>OH MY GOD! Little Petey already has its first fetish!
>Aunt May, Please don't tal-
>Shhhh! Don't worry, I'll only tell my girl friends. Unless...
>AUNT MAY!
>Unless you do something to keep these lips sealed...

they made him look more Ultron than ever, in case that A-AoU didn't make it clear

Vision: literally made by Stark
Cap: made by Stark's dad
Ant-Man: Pretty sure his dad helped make that suit too
Black Widow and Hawkeye: Stark weapons?
Falcon: Impossible tech, probably from Stark
Iron Man: pretty obvious

This is like how Wayne Industries is literally the only company that does anything in the Batman series

I liked Ross, he had a perfectly reasonable view of the whole situation even if he went a little overboard with how he handled it. Throwing 3 of the weakest avengers into a super-high security prison seems really unnecessary.

well about that, it was made clear that Howard Stark was basically SHIELD along with Peggy Carter
so yeah basically it's all kept in the family. a huge soap opera

feetniggers are way worse, famm

Peggy "a titty monster" Carter and Scott Lang with his friends - Luis, Kurt and Dave.
Falcon, especially in front of his comic version (both 616 and 1610)
Hank Pym and his particles.
Captain America.
Drax.
Aunt "unbearably sexy foxy milf" May.
Tony Stark, especially in Iron Man 3
Wanda
Hawkeye in CW (yep, based Russkies bros)
Red Scull (wasn't beated by Cap, just accidentally teleported whenever himself)
Black Widow in both sequels to Iron Man and Captain America

Definitely Spidey, hands down.

>you will never lick Wanda's sweaty soles, aromatic with natural full-bodied fleshy scent from being in boots all day
>you will never suck on her toes and drown in her natural erotic pheromones while she giggles at your zealous adoration of her feet

clearly ant man, he went from commiting crimes to try and provide for his daughter to going to jail for MUH AVENGERS. plus he learned how to go giant mode

The only correct answer to that question is Tony.
Thor and Hulk have literally stayed the same.
Black Widow and Hawkeye have gotten some development.
Ant-Man, Wanda, Vision and Falcon have developed, but are too young as characters to really say anything about.
Spider-Man was a pretty static character in Civil War, but we'll see how Sony handles him in his solo film.
I am excited to see where the characters are heading, though.
Black Panther got a lot of character development in Civil War, and I'm interested in seeing where his character goes in his standalone.
Steve and Bucky are the only two to even come near Tony's character development.

yeah that was my biggest problem with civil war. too much CGI
the panther was 100% cgi
so was spiderman

the fights suffered for it
and the CGI was terrible at times

winter soldier was better movie

>pic unrelated
faggot. he's been the most surprising character. before this movies i never cared for captain america

That might help explain why Tony is such a dick about all of this. The way he sees it, his dad made SHIELD, and he or his dad designed and funded practically everything that the Avengers use, so it's only natural that he should get to be in charge.

Iron Man's armor is same way CGied in Iron Man 1, yet all autists prase him and shamed this. I don't get it. It's all lightning in airport scene, that's why they all looks so bad and emotionless.

>Shane Black's Iron Man 4 won't fit into Phase 4
It would have so much potential, having the end of Civil War as springboard
>Civil War has left Tony completely broken
>Iron Man 4 completely delves into the Demon in a Bottle story, this time done properly and not just "lol palladium poisoning"
>basically would have everything in Tony's life be shit
>Rhodes still paralyzed, but recovering
>Pepper would be with Happy
>Tony fully descents into alcoholism
>haunted by visions of the Chitauri and Ultron, Steve and Bucky, and the divide between the Avengers
>at the same time, there's growing interest and support inside the United States government on Tony becoming the Secretary of Defense of the United States
>primary antagonists Justin Hammer and main villain Ghost
>ends on a timeskip where Tony rehabilitates, gets sober and becomes SoD

Whoops, Phase 3

Who would want Tony Stark to be the US secretary of defense? Theres no way people would want that in world of the MCU.

Where are you from?
>Queens
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

Lol.

i wish they would make Tony the new head of SHIELD soon

>Armpits>Feet
Yeah, of course, sure, 100%, right

Black Widow.

NIGGERS

why the fuck she's wearing those big ass ugly ass boots for?!

What about Coulson?

>it's not really development

But that's exactly what it is you schmuck.

Even a character who descends into villany in a way that makes sense within the confines of the story, is developing as a character.

get a load of this faggot

Probably Cap. Went from being trusting of "the man" in Cap 1 to slowly realizing bureaucracy and oversight are as corruptible as the people that run them. Steve in Cap 1 knew that this was possible (Nazi Germany) but never thought it could happen in the States. Avengers, Winter Soldier, and Civil War showed him it could. He was also a guy afraid to talk to women and when he finally likes a girl he gets frozen in ice. He's slowly working his way up to dating, but even then it's with Peggy's niece.

It's a shame Whedon cause to make him into a walking quip for AOU. A kid from Brooklyn who fought in WWII would not give two shits about "language". He thought of Cap as a caricature not a character.