What do you guys think about Milo Yiannopoulos and #FreeMailo? Did he deserved this ban...

What do you guys think about Milo Yiannopoulos and #FreeMailo? Did he deserved this ban, or it's just another feminist being upset about criticism?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/qIInpvQlJOSM
youtube.com/watch?v=2pW20lMoWMU
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#freemilo

No one thinks he diserves it.

i wanna know how he can combine the fact he's gay and a republican at the same time

Sorry I can't write. #FreeMilo not #FreeMailo like i wrote.

Self hating?

he's a faggot and i don't like him, but the ban is bs

no he said on some talk show he's not self hating

#freeourlordandsavior

The ban is lame.
He is lame.
Guess it works out.

Maybe watch some of his content and you'd know.

#bringbackourdragons

His political views aare conservative and he likes sucking dick whats not clear here

The ban is absolute bullshit. If they needed to issue a ban, they should have banned BOTH of them if only for consistency's sake. But then again, this is twitter we're talking about here. They've been known for banning and removing the badge from people they disagree with.

How can you say that?!

He's just another tag nugget trying to make a buck off of impressionable people's sensibilities.

I personally don't care about his banning, but he had to understand his Insightful behavior wasn't going to be tolerated for very long. He had warning after warning on Twitter to stop fanning the flames

Literally who?

Why he was banned?

hes an asshole

Twitter is turning into a Tumblr sjw safe space and this is only the beginning

Gays got what they wanted already. Now they don't have to force allying themselves to side with retards they disagree on pretty much everything. I'm calling it now: the next target of SJW retards are going to be gay men, especially whites.

Because he said the new Ghostbuster movie sucked

>Did he deserved this ban, or it's just another feminist being upset about criticism?
The latter one

I know its a private company but fuck that its the only twitter, considering its a monopoly the first amendment should be enforced on it

Twitter always has been moderated.
Prehapes people never took notice becuase it never offended them personally

So he said same thing as everyone else...

to assholes

Twitter is shit anyway

I hope muslim refugees throw him off a bridge

He can deserve it and it still be about feminists being upset about criticism. Not saying whether or not he did something wrong, but there's no denying it was a political move.

This

Because he's been pushed there by Liberals and the SJWs. Sure, a ton of his stuff is pure trolling, but I can understand his frustration.

The Mexican government has successfully removed journalists from Facebook and Twitter for reporting on its crimes.

No twitter dosent have a monoply on social media and the government has no right to force a private company to do what your asking should a bakery be forced to bake a cale for a gay wedding no they shouldn't so why should twitter put up with this attention whore

>I know its a private company
SJW retards couldn't give less of a fuck about that when it's about something they disagree with and you can pretty much see how they got everything going their way by throwing tantrums at mundane shit no one gives a fuck about. I say we should behave more like them and see if we can coerce them to side with us.

Well, maybe he thinks that inviting people that wan't to throw him off a bridge is bad idea

The Republican Party is chock-full of closeted gays. The few who are "out" call themselves Log-Cabin Republicans.

>Milo Yiannopoulos

twitter still allows all manner of actual hate speech by muslims, blacks and others, including actual exhortations to violence

milo is simply politically incorrect and a conservative and has become something of a neo-conservative darling

twitter is being run by people who allow hate speech and online harrassment, but only if it agrees with their pervasive SWP mindset

every time they banned him, he became more famous

this 'permanent' ban made him an actual force to be reckoned with at the RNC convention

social media is a mixed bag of tricks and twitter is just stupid anyway: who cares what stream-of-consciousness ramblings ever twit-head on the planet is pooping out

if you're going to 'exploit' social media, understand that it is a bastion of the left and proceed accordingly

Dude is a professional troll. He is professional wrestling with a nice haircut and clothes (and without the wrestling). Probably didn't deserve ban, but I don't care that he got it

you sound like the most enlightened individual on Sup Forums
>inb4 tipping aggressively

He's an idiot troll.
Classic conservative.

Yeah except he had a lot of people behind him on it so he was banned as being the ringleader

dunno about the twitter thing, but he seems a complete slimy cunt, haven't heard a single original thought from him. Id wager his opinions and the image he cultivates are a cynical attempt to gain a particular niche audience, namely gamergate/mra types. Thats not to say i completely disagree with everything he says i just hate him, hes like a second rate Hitchens.

They should throw him off a bridge that coal burning attention whore is a retard he could give a fuck less about conservative values he does it for the money if he could make more money being a sjw he would be one

He put twitter at legal risk, so yeah they were justified in permabanning him

He broke rules and got punished for it. Deal with it sperglords

How is stating the blatantly obvious being a fedora tipper? Heck, you can already see it by just looking at the demographics of these groups. They're mostly filled by white women who hate men and their own race, while the high positions are mostly filled with disgusting man hating dykes. Once you take into account voting trends, it's truly a no-brainer men will still think like men even if they like taking dick up the arse. And thus, will become yet another enemy for SJW.

Why is the ape not banned then? I'll tell you why: double standards.

If any Men's Rights Activists, want to join an MRA skype group:

join.skype.com/qIInpvQlJOSM

>first amendment
>British man

...haha wow, I knew all the angry cucks on Sup Forums where actually stupid but this is next level.

Decide what is worse, SJW or Skype

Didn't know this sight was gonna throw its lot in with a gay guy just because he supports the same edgy troll politics Sup Forums's got. He wasn't banned for being a troll, however. The ban came after he posted libel implicating her with hatespeech. I guess he felt so insecure about being a bigot that he needed to project. That's only the tip of this guy's mentally ill iceberg tho...

sauce related: after creating a fake twitter account of hers

He's a gay right wing republican catholic. It's almost as if you social justice cunts judge people based on single criteria and try to make everyone fit in little boxes based on your social giews, but people are more complicated than "white male" or "oppressed gay"

funny that.

This is obviously not a first amendment case, but whether he's British or not doesn't matter an iota. The first amendment applies to the government, not on an individual basis.

Where else is he supposed to go though to bring his shit to the enemy?

Don't join then?

I hate fags and he seems like an arrogant self entitled cunt but I have to side with the dick smoker and say that it was just a but hurt feminist

This

*site
also I forgot to mention this guy has a history of posting libel on Twitter. It's not like the first amendment applies to private institutions but I don't think Twitter wants to be associated with angsty austists playing journalist.

You'd win that bet, since he's outright stated that several times. He actually uses it as an argument against feminists sometimes

"I know we're both just shock jocks saying nasty things for a paycheck but at least I have the decency to admit it" etc

[citation needed]

Fuck this edgy fag.

The problem isnt that he was conservative and gay, but that he is religious and gay.

Leslie Jones is the epitome of a nigher. She does nigger stuff in order to get nigger paid. One side of me knows that the scumbags who posted that shit comparing her to Harambe were being sarcastic, and I HOPE she isn't so dumb that she doesn't know thay, but another side of me wants to say that you didn't have to cross that line and actually compare this monkey to one. My ager comes out at the fact that this is another example of someone playing the victim, then, since Milo is popular, Twitter decides to make him the victim.

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that what people said was racist, but when Jones confirms these nigger stereotypes and plays the victim, I can only think of her as a nigger; one who thinks the system is out to get them; one who thinks black people are syatematically oppressed. Furthermore, Milo is gay and gets just as much, if not more for expressing his political beliefs, hate from the people, especially on Twitter. So, instead of this being Twitter's reaponsible move against racists, it was a blatant atyack on Conservatives. It wasn't ever about racism, it's the fact that leftists "own" Twitter.

>tl;dr Twitter banned Milo because he's conservative and has a following
>Lesbian Jones is a stereotype-perpetuating nigger 'victim'

Those tweets were faked. He harassed her and encouraged his followers to harass her. I'm unclear of why people are questioning the ban.

You literally cannot defend the flaming faggot when he contradicted himself a few years before.
youtube.com/watch?v=2pW20lMoWMU

>literally said twitter should ban trolls and mean comments.
He was once an SJW and now has to taste his own shit opinions.

I bet he'd love that.

I want to see him naked. Anyone got milo cock pics?

Would actually be helpful if twitter said something about it, but as far as the validity of these posts. Come on. Someone's gonna put their name on those tweets? Anons here don't even have the balls for it.

does that give twitter an excuse to not ban other people who are just as bad if not worse?

>I dont need to cite my sources

>your sources are fake

kys

Typing on a phone is fun.

>Alt-right internet celebs

The rise of this self-hating homosex really astounds me. I think the alt-right people are just like the SJW feminazi crowd they like to bash. They are the flip-side of the same shekel and should move from imageboards to Tumblr where they belong.

So systematically oppressed you get to star in a hollywood movie just because you are one.

>omg 20 years ago republicans were like nazis
>anti gay marriage oh shit
>that means they're still nazis
fuck off you dumb shit liberal.
Just a reminder democrats were anti-gay marriage too.
Literally neither party wanted to endorse gay marriage.
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

It already is, the retards call it misogynistic that they don't find women sexually attractive.

My point is that she plays victim even though shes the 1%. That's a nigger thing to do.

Real news won't cover this so it won't get "credible" journalism. All you need to do though is google Leslie Jones fake tweets and you'll get a bunch of gossip sites writing about it. That and use your brain, retard.

no they werent, you can see them now...
fuckwit

No. If you breach the terms of service then you get banned. He did multiple times. Why did he sign up to twitter if he wanted to harass others knowing full well it was against the terms of service?
Got a link to them on twitter?

Excuses excuses.

Get out.

the faked ones involved gassing kikes, they are real
her calling milo an uncle tom is also real
her directing people to attack others is also real
the only one who should have been banned is harambitch

she's a gay/faggot so fuck it i don't care

>harassed for being a black person in a shitty movie
>playing the victim
and i'm sure your aggrieved white man complex is justified by your cushy basement dwelling lifestyle

You've been programmed to think that by just being a conservative you're automatically a racist, bigot, homophobic, greedy, white male. All of which are a complete lie, if you take some time to look at liberals throughout history and present day you'd see that that description is more accurate when referring to a liberal than a conservative.

It's not a big deal that twitter banned Milo, they are completely allowed to do that, that isn't what pisses people off. The problem is they are lying hypocrites, they say they stand for free speech and they use shitty reasons for banning people they don't like so it doesn't look like they're banning him and others for any reason other than "we personally don't like you and your views and we don't want you to share them on our site" which is the truth.

I miss the days when youngsters were left wing. Now the trend has reversed and its all far right kids.

See you can't even troll right. Doesn't work when you end the conversation with the other side feeling smarter than you.

I agree

Besides the validity of the tweets, Milo never conspired against her. He never told his followers to go hate. She said she was being harassed and played victim, then Milo, being gay and constantly getting harassed by leftists and anti-homosex, told her to just deal with it. Finally Twitter, being far leftist, metaphorically said "you're conservative" and banned him, despite knowing that Milo gets more hate than she does.

free speech =/= libel

I used to kind of like him, but he's become to much of an agitator and a hypocrite for me to really like him any more.

He shouldn't be banned though, because Twitter is such a large platform, it has the moral responsibility to uphold free speech.

Yeah right, try going in a crowd full of teenagers and chanting "trump 2016 trump 2016"
See if you can survive.

Aren't you being paid to shill for hillary? You're in the wrong thread.

Maybe its just the ones who shout the loudest on the internet are mostly far righters.

Methinks you spend too much time lurking. The kids these days are as leftist as ever.

see:

Most of this is true, except this time I think it had more to do with the fact that he upset a celebrity than anything else.

Twitter's allure has always been in providing the illusion that you are on a platform that allows you to interact with famous people as if they were one of you.

WikiLeaks was spot-on when they called it Cyber-Feudalism. Milo upset a member of the Twitter royal class and he was punished for it.

Free speech on privately owned websites doesn't really apply. They can shut you down whenever they want. And they are in the right to do so. So I don't care if a redpilled fag is shut down. Social media is run and owned by lefty fags and shills. Thats why I don't have any anymore.

Okay.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906

Alex Jones got cucked so hard in this video. and this is hot off the heels of getting trolled earlier in the convention. you cuckservatives are really losing your edge don't you miss the days of Limbaugh's reign?