How come athiests are so good at sucking Islamic cock while bashing Christianity?

How come athiests are so good at sucking Islamic cock while bashing Christianity?

Being an atheist won't get you laid.

You need to get over your first world problems and realize that just because things don't go your way that it equates to there being no god.

Being an atheist in the western world just means that you'll be the first to convert to Islam, because the majority of you will bend at the knee at the slightest hint of resistance.

So go ahead, brag about how morally and intellectually superior you are just because you don't believe in God.

Who knows, maybe you'll get laid then start to believe in God again LOL!

I hate Islam and Christianity the same way

t. atheist Jew

so the guy not willing to follow shit blindly is going to be the guy who starts following shit blindly?
Your whole religion is based off a fear of thin air and a black void
Suck that islamic dick bitch

BAWWWWW! Somebody's momma didnt buy them a PS2 for their birthday!

>I didnt get my way
>therefore there is no god.
>I'm a self proclaimed genius because I don't believe in god.
>*puts on fedora*

>cancer of Sup Forums is its entirety
>things that have been on Sup Forums since the start are "cancer"

hmmmmmm

well you just made me bump a bait thread with your shittier bait

all religion is bullshit lets be real.
fuck islam
fuck christians
all religions do stupid bad shit.
get over it.

>whoosh.

I get my way through hard work and effort and I don't believe in god. Neither does my girlfriend. Your shitty anonymous character assassination speaks volumes about your own security and ability to defend your beliefs.

what isn't a cancer thread then?

>haha who cares if its funny it was a joke ;^)

(You)

I'm sorry, you're right OP. I should stop being an atheist and follow a book blindly. Nothing bad has ever come of that at any point in world history.

Don't worry, you'll get laid one day..........right?

Then you'll actually realize what a fucking idiot you are being an athiest.

All of this just because your mommy didnt buy you that toy you wanted.

Why don't you just go fucking earn it yourself faggot?

what is this image? it's always in religious threads

>knowing so little of something you pretend to reject consciously

>implying
Your views of existence are implied from a sand nigger with a pen.

> day..........right?
> .....

Identifying idiots #27: They don't know how ellipses work.

Perhaps you can take note from your Islamic butt buddies and fuck a sheep to lose your virginity.

I'm sure they'll buy you a PS2 if you let the muslims hit that virgin ass of yours.

You will see the light my PS2 deprived friend.

wtf with the ps2 bullshit? I own 2 of them and can run an emulator. You're killing me with the hilarious retardation. I wish it was good enough to be bait.

And various famous intelligent philosophers
Descartes, Aquinas etc...
Men who've achieved far more in the intellectual field than you ever will

you know that ellipses can also imply a pause in speech right?....

Perhaps you can take note from your Islamic butt buddies and fuck a sheep to lose your virginity.

I'm sure they'll buy you a PS3 if you let the muslims hit that virgin ass of yours.

You will see the light my PS3 deprived friend.

> (You)
>you know that ellipses can also imply a pause in speech right?....

I know more than you. Like how to use them. And that they're three dots demarcated by either by spaces, brackets, or braces depending on context.

You idiots think just holding down the period key is good enough.

>demarcated
>going full pseud sperg to try and appear smart

What about Judaism?

The title philosopher outright implies that they practice religion. What about Hawking, Turing, Edison and Gates? Stating intellectuals personal beliefs doesn't mean shit, and I'm pretty sure Hawking is way smarter than Descartes and Aquinas given we aren't in the fucking 16th century anymore.

>had to look up demarcate
>uneducated

City of (You)

>he doesn't even know the huge discoveries Descartes and other philosophers made in the fields of science and mathematics

you're so ignorant it hurts

who says I looked it up?

it's easy to spot when someone tries to appear smart on the internet, they start looking for obscure and often archaic words

You know, this got boring real fast.

This post gave me autism.

What about Gates and Edison, who are atheists? Do you have autism? Just because a philosopher believes something, doesn't mean it's true. Because people believing in something with no evidence always plays out well, and never has consequences.
>being this stupid

You gave us autism.

but being atheist will get them beheaded.
I really don't see a problem here.

Edison didn't even invent the light bulb he patented it, stole it from Tesla

Gates simply made software

These two hardly qualify as overly intelligent and definitely not as geniuses on the same scale as Descartes or other philosophers around the Enlightenment

Please learn more before making idiotic statements

As an atheist I hate all religons

What Christian denomination are you? I'm genuinely curious to hear what you are.

Why are priests so good at butt-fucking little boys? Seriously. How many priests does it take to screw in a light bulb? NONE. They prefer it to be dark while their raping the altar boys

There you go again, blacks stealing history from whites.

What an amazing race you faggots are, went from stealing bikes to stealing history.

Fuck Tesla, Edison invented the fucking light bulb you brainwashed liberal piece of shit.