Okay class! show of hands...

Okay class! show of hands, who all would kick their vehicle into high gear and turn these room temp IQ elementary school dropouts into human speed bumps if they were blocking traffic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MY-_FR8WREs
youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U
youtube.com/watch?v=-dAG0ojW1gs
youtube.com/watch?v=YHzD6QWnbAA
therightscoop.com/yes-two-ferguson-protesters-charged-for-attacking-suv-driving-through-highway-blockade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who wouldnt?

All edge aside, isn't blocking traffic the same as disturbing the peace?

How can this be considered a peaceful protest? I thought you needed permits to shut down a street.

Exzachary

I think a lower gear would be better. More torque to run through the crowd.

Fuck em.
I'm not going to get fired because some shits are chimping out. Kick back and listen to my conservative talk radio and enjoy the wait.

Also, why the hand things? I assume they have handles so they're not easily "broken" up? You're going to get arrested soon anyways, what's the point?

I would just start creeping forward and keep pushing them back until they drop their arms, and if they start beating on my window or trying to break the glass I would run them down. In a perfect world I would also have a pistol in the glove compartment, still working on that one.

I would do one of two things in this situation.
I would either be peaceful and just start lighting up some ganja and smoke until they leave.
Or
2. If I was dry then I would slowly drive until I'm like an inch away and move them out the way slowly or just get out of my car if they don't and get my bat out of my car and start swinging at the floor around them. I have serious road rage so maybe I would just throw rocks from my car to get them to move

Why won't the police arrest these people?

I'm so happy I don't live near any of this shit.

scratch that, I'd cock the pistol in view and place it on the dashboard, then creep through

I would defiantly go through them, why are they honestly gonna do? They don't care enough about their cause to die for it, nor should they cause it's a shit movement.

Bruh, it's like $200 and another $200 for the class/fees. What's taking so long?

Please tell me you drive around with rocks in your car just to throw at people

I do

People are just scared of the "legal repercussions" from making a your own human hood ornament by driving through a line of these 3rd world Americans, when in reality isn't them doing this considered false imprisonment? We need to spread awareness to charge your vehicle at these citizens at a high rate of speed to continue the legacy of natural selection!

You edgelords do know that they will sue the shit out of you and win if you touch them, at all, with your car?

If you are in control of the vehicle and you "hit" them in any way, yes even at 2 MPH, you're fucked. Especially if you run something over.

Grow up.

I would start handing out books and library card applications. It would scare them all off

i would go around them

pour gas under there feet.

That's how you go to jail.
Never display your gun.

Been tempted to start doing this myself

I agree, protest or not, if you block the street like this you should be arrested. What if there is an emergency and someone needs to get home right away? This shows a complete lack of consideration for others. I hate these people.

Shotgun with beanbag rounds.

>Grow up.
Not any of those anons but the protesters are the ones that need to grow up. They are doing the same thing little kids do when they aren't getting their way.

Because they are black it would be racist if the cops did there job and arrested these kids.

Friend got stabbed and I was taking him to the hospital, they were in the way.....run them over without a second thought.......not a single lawsuit in sight

>What if there is an emergency and someone needs to get home right away?

I was thinking about an ambulance or firetruck needing to get somewhere, but you're still right.

How are they not immediately arrested?

What reason do they even have to do this stupid shit?

tell the cops you saw them smoking weed. then they have to move out of the way to be searched.

>maybe if we stand in the road and stop people from going to work, getting home or going about their daily business, people will understand the pain we feel that black criminals get shot by the police

I understand the point you're trying to make but they are breaking the law. Shouldn't they be held accountable?

>living in a backwards ass flyover street with strict anti-marijuana laws.

*state

funniest thing about this is that if this were white people blocking the road in a black area, they'd be shot and run over within 15 minutes

Oh shit, telling my friends in the protest areas this shit

Grow up? please off yourself in a motel bathroom. why should people be late for work because a bunch of uneducated people who have no regard to FACTS want to block a highway in the name of raising awareness for niggers?

pretty sure it's not illegal too, seen numerous news stories where SMART individuals ram these fuckers, no charges were pressed and even the protesters hurt had to pay for the damaged vehicle.

>not knowing you still can't smoke in public and or in front of cops.

You would think. But with all this black vs cops bullshit that's going on, the officers don't want anymore backlash from the black community. This is not a peaceful protest and is ilegal and everyone envoled should be arrested and fined.

Run over them?
No, too easy
Stop on the side, the take baseball bat out of the car, then proceed to beat the shit out of them

I have a solution
The cars in the front get at close as possibly without touching them and blast their horns for as long as they can
Give those motherfuckers tinnitus

Accelerating from a stop in high gear would not produce the results you are looking for.

>the barely human niggerpede.jpg

win

I'd put the truck in 4WD and get a little blood on the tires.

thats good

Ok, so if the government won't enforce it's own laws is there anything citizens can do to enforce these laws?

That question is for anyone that might have an answer

Full turkey coup style
youtube.com/watch?v=MY-_FR8WREs

If you were late because of this your boss would probably sympathize

Simple, they block it so the person inside dies

youtube.com/watch?v=gvCdAuBBh0U

I wanna see everyone just get out of their cars and move these people by hand personally

youtube.com/watch?v=-dAG0ojW1gs

It also causes hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars in inconvenience to everybody. Imagine that most of those people are trying to get to/from work. Now consider that potentially thousands of people are kept from doing their work for several hours.

That can be a huge amount of money wasted/lost.

A buddy of mine had D cells and golf balls in the glove compartment for just that.

Sure, he had "issues" with temper.

Its not false imprisonment its more like hostage taking

I'd crush them with something like this:

>dead stop
>accelerate in high gear
Who's the idiot?

the video wont load, but other videos do wtf.

>false imprisonment
>hostage taking
guys, actually it's terrorism mixed with sexual assault

more like blacklash amifarright

next time, fill an ambulance with explosives and a device that makes it go boom should it be stopped for longer than 2 minutes

Except it is hostage taking..They are forcefully holding hundreds of people against their will essentially. Id say thats hostage taking you idiot cuck

ITT: teens and 30+ year old conservitards talking about things they'd never do in a million years.

What's all this then?

These are fucking amateurs and I don't know why you won't run them over. In my country whenever some group or another decides to cut a street they burn piles of tires and bring along the thickest, most brutish niggers they can find amongst their ranks to ensure that no car gets even close to the blockade. That and they usually come in groups of 50+ people.

But whatever, that's my two venta on that.

There would certainly be a lurking impulse to #truck them. I wonder how they think shit like this will make anyone want to listen.

everyone should get out of there cars and move these people to the side of the road and block them from blocking. there are more people in the cars then the blacks and cops. captcha was nigger store fronts.

>be a guy
>stop in front of a girl
>don't let her pass
>no you aren't going anywhere because black men are getting shot

>jumped on by cops immediately

why should this be any different?

This

I'm just waiting for someone with a train horn hooked up to their car to pull up to one of these and just blast them with sound until they move.

Even without the picture we can spot you a mile away Carlos. Goddamnit.

I've done it in Seattle. I didn't go very fast, but drove through the niggers while trying to make sure that no one went under my wheels. It happened so fast that they never got a chance to beat my car up. That was months ago and I haven't heard anything about it. If I do I'm just going to say that I feared for my safety (which is true).

Fucking hell

If they're all holding hands nd shit, wouldn't it be better to just get out of the car and tase them? It appears that it will start raining soon also, but I'm not sure if that would make a difference if you were to tase someone while it's raining.

I would get out of my car and push them down. With those stupid arm things they would have great trouble standing back up.

at least muslims know how to deal with a roadblock
youtube.com/watch?v=YHzD6QWnbAA
we could learn something from them

Lmao fucking idiots though. I would try to go around them first but i would not wait there for very long im getting through somehow i dont care if they sue me ill get my own lawyer and try to fight it fuck it if the eventual outcome ruins my life than i would probably with nothing left to lose go after there family first the old and young and kill and eat them until i get killed by someone or some law enforcement guns me down and i would continue killing and eating everyone of there family members till this happened or until i complete my job and eventually kill them in slow extremely painful yet funny ways

What country would that be?

Not entirely true. An SUV driver hit one, and the police are charging the "protestor" with damage to the vehicle. It is illegal to block traffic in many areas like what they are doing. If they want to protest there are better ways. More productive ways.

I like this idea.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

I am surprised this was not done almost immediately

I would just avoid the traffic and take another route like a person with critical thinking skills would.

You do know that when dumb people can enforce they will upon the rest "because fuck you", the decay of whole society commences.
Imagine a 4-year old standing in the driveway, saying "you can't get to work, because you need to play with him". Imagine that elders obey, because they just can't slap him/move out of the way. Countrywide. What would happen?

This shit here is something similar, in a microscale, yet you write as if it's something bad that people would like to run over those subhumans.

If one's purpose is to disturb the lives of other people, and that person doesn't contribute to society in any way, doing harm, he/she should be detained and pay for the losses. Lose of income, loss of gas in those cars and all other shit. That would teach them a lesson.

If its an actual life or death, emergency situation. Id push right through them. Like taking someone to the e.r. Not gas it. But push through. No judge would convict that driver. Tbh if you had an urgency. I doubt a judge would do shit. As long as you showed every attempt to not actually hurt someone as well as having a good reason.

I would like to see someone full speed through them though.

You're asking me if i'd commit (mass) murder to get through some silly protester roadblock? No.

You seem to be in some kind of delusion where laws no longer apply. Did you go to school at all?

Perhaps you're just projecting your own low intelligence onto others, and then fantasize about destroying it.

Symbolically you actually just want to better yourself, which is admirable. I'd recommend seeing a psychiatrist for your violent tendencies, then perhaps trying to enroll in an adult education program starting at an elementary school level and trying to work yourself back up.

You can do it OP, i believe in you.

Oh wow ho insightful. Lets say they block the road and there are three waves of cars in front of you and 50+ behind you. The protestors lock in the 3 waves ni front of you, the ones behind you are moving in fast but YOU, youre on the freeway, youre a free man. You do the senseable thing and drive to the nearest exit like a good smarty pants eh?

>bus is late
you:
>the bus is taking me hostage! call the police!
lol

you can drive threw them slowly and they get arrested for attacking your car. therightscoop.com/yes-two-ferguson-protesters-charged-for-attacking-suv-driving-through-highway-blockade/

Does your GPS have a BLM protest detector?

in my state, it is legal to do so.

No, I wouldn't go to jail for those faggots.

But I wouldn't testify against anyone who did run the blockade.

Wasn't there a black man who needed to go right away to his work and couldn't because of BLM and ended up being fired?

Not that user but the bus eventually gets there. The protesters have no intention to let anyone pass.

Your argument is shit.

This. Creep up until you're only a few feet away then blast their eardrums until the compressor starts to overheat. When it does, stop long enough to let it cool down, then start over again. They'll either let you through or suffer permanent hearing damage. Laws on noise levels are generally only found in neighborhoods or downtown areas, you can be as loud as you want on the highway.

If they back up, pull forward. If they approach, hold your ground. If they start to beat on your truck, step on the gas and plow right through them. They started getting physically violent so you can easily claim you feared for your safety and acted in self-defense.

The image isn't quite clear on it but isn't possoble to drive around them from the right? Or are they under a bridge?

And how do you even get to blocking the whole highway, with cars hurdling towards you at 100+ km/h

Because the bus dirver totally decided that he needs o get paid more so hes just gonna do some errands to get his bosses attention before he drops me off. Oh and he wont open the doors for me at the drive through because his boss is still on the phone and wont give him that raise just yet

Nigga... holy fuck. How much does it cost to have one of those installed? Is there a level above train horn?