This guy has got to be the most interesting character so far in the series

This guy has got to be the most interesting character so far in the series.

looks like not Breaking Bad

yawn

Game Of Thrones....Reek

yick my girlfriend watches that dreck.

Everything she likes is terrible.

I think he's pretty one dimensional. We get it, you're a fucked up sadist, you don't have to murder people in creative ways for us to know you like murdering. He was mostly just shock value

No he is not.

He is completely one dimensional. He is the over the top evil character because he had it rough growing up (being a bastard). It is just a bunch of retarded edgy faggots like you that like him because hurrr durrr he is so evil, he must be interesting.

He is the evil for the sake of evil character. Completely unbelievable to the point that they completely fucked up what could have been an interesting storyline.

EDGY

Samwise is a faggot.

i'd imagine you're pretty fuckin' hype for Leto in suicide squad

People like him so I can't because the only way I can seem intelligent is by shitting on things other people like
I'm sure your favorite character is dany you fucking faggot

SAAM. HELP ME SAM

Including you, of course.

My favorite character hands down
Ramsey is a great character also but cmon Karl's a fookin legend

stopped watching right around the time he showed up

not his fault, i just got bored of the series

Wait till Jon beats him half to death and then he gets eaten alive by his own dogs.

Agree to disagree. Let's drink booze, fuck things, kill things about it. Whichever order.

desperate but admirable

Now that there.

That is a character.

If you were literate, you would see that it has nothing to do with what people like retard. It is infact the opposite. You like him because normal people hate him. You are nothing more than a pathetic edgy hipster.

He is completely one dimensional no matter how much you edgy faggots try to claim otherwise and if you weren't completely ignorant about story telling and plot, you would see this.

Reading the first book, rate my bookmark that's me and my gf

Just a reminded that Gilly IRL is the cutest GOT girl.

Dat overbite...disgusting/10

>not sopranos

At least you tried, friend.

Not going to lie, every time he was on screen there were memes. I am inclined to agree with you op.

Whatever you say dawg there's nothing edgy about fiction you fucking retard. It just comes down to him being a liked character so you have to rebel because you're a stupid faggot the only thing edgy here is you

You spelled caricature wrong...

Kill yourself faggot

bookmark faggots/10

Virgin/10

i dunno mate that comment seems to be cutting itself as we speak

You're retarded but... actually you have no redeeming qualities.

I liked how he stabbed Osha to death and then went back to casually eating his apple :)

Death was kind of lame though, I wanted him to break mentally

This is an 11/10 in britain

*classroom goes oooooooooooo*

iPhone faggot/10

>nothing edgy about fiction
are you actually this retarded? Do you even understand what edgy means?

>him being a liked character
this has nothing to do with whether you like him or not. I could give two shits if you like him or not. This is about if he is an interesting character and he is not. He is completely one dimensional, showed no development or change to his character, and died the way everyone knew he would. His entire storyline was so predictable in a show that is constantly keeping you guessing.

Good job using buzz words
I assume you also hate Reddit because Sup Forums said its gay so yup you do as commanded

You mean edgelord? Fuck no, even Sansa's way more interesting.

>rate my bookmark

Oh, sweetheart, you don't want that; as evident by this.

Edgy is a buzz word that little children use because they spend to much time on Sup Forums it has lost all meaning at this point.

there you go with your edgy fiction again

if you think i'm even remotely mad then im sorry to say i'm not, friend

just kinda sad to see that you exist

>sociopath don't exist because there are edgy kids on the internet

I am not sure I agree with that argument. Little kids being edgy online doesn't mean shitty people aren't real.

Edgy is being tense or irritable like a teenage girl, not killing and torturing people that's hands down psychopathic behavior

Very original you should write for Game of Thrones.

>lost all meaning
just because retards use a word wrong, doesnt make it lose its meaning autist boy.

"Autist" more buzzwords, you fat idiots and your subculture

What do you mean? You just got fucking bodied. Own it like a man and move on.

that is completely irrelevant to my argument.

edgy is also acting like you like psychopathic behavior to seem tough or cool (like a child would), exactly as OP is doing

the whole time-loop romance thing was a little stupid

if the shoe fits

It wasn't that good. It was kind of hackneyed, but it came from an honest place, so I gave him (I mean you) points.

mate you are officially turning "buzzword" into a pissing "buzzword"

No, the dwarf... and walter white

That would be "being on edge" being "edgy" is acting out in ways that are intended solely to shock and provoke reactions from other people. Examples of being "edgy": claiming you "identify" as fictional characters that exhibit anti-social behaviors, posting animal abuse videos and claiming to "enjoy" them, and most other things underage posters do on every form if social media.

No that's what stupid losers on Sup Forums tried to make the definition, look up the real one and stop spitting on the English langauge

>not choosing Tyrion or this guy
OP is bait

ok post source where you can find the "true" definition of edgy.

it is incredible what a moron you are. Not to mention how the discussion about what edgy means, is completely irrelevant to my argument that Ramsey was an uninteresting, one dimensional character that never developed even the slightest bit.

Your argument is that Ramsay as a character is a cliche to appease the edgelords amongst the teen population. What I am illuminating is the idea that just because there are edgelords doesn't mean that people like Ramsay don't exist. It's a realistic protrayal of a fucked up person and the decisions he make. He's intelligent, as evident by how he tricked Theon, and baited Jon into the middle of the battle. He's ruthless as evident by him shooting his own men in the BoB. and his slaying of his own father/sibling. Ramsay is not a one dimensional character. Dany would be a better example of shit writing with her Mary Sue complex.

this used to be a game of thrones thread

what happened

Lol? You got fucking meme'd. If you can't deal with that maybe you should find a safe space on the internet built for special snowlakes like yourself where dealing with reality is optional.

People are arguing over stupid shit, as always.

What series? The election?

this

By complaining about copypastas you are just making it worse. Can't you see that? Every time you comment and complain about people posting the same comments each time just adds to the incentive for people who think they are funny to continue. I am willing to bet that this comment will turn into a * copypasta at this point just because of how "funny" and "ironic" it would be to make a copypasta out of a comment complaining about copypastas.

woah you really went full-MDE fan on that one.

but i swear i'm not an edgelord you guys. honest.

After I saw Tyrion's speech at his pre-trial prior to his trial by combat, I knew he was the GOAT. Probably one of the top three scenes in GOT.

I am glad me forcing you to deal with reality is making you uncomfortable, that's how I know it's working.

Also urban dictionary doesn't count as a real dictionary so don't even bring it up
Also he was under developed considering we never had any real motivation from him doesn't change the fact that he's not interesting, by which I mean iwan rheons acting was absolutely amazing, which alone made the character interesting to watch

of course they exist. I am not saying psychopaths dont exist. He is still over the top and excessive for what he needed to be. He is still one dimensional and never developed. He never progressed beyond, I want to be evil to win daddy's approval stage (yes, even after he killed him). That is a one dimensional character whether you are willing to admit it or not.

Also, i dont know why you keep bringing up Danny. She is not interesting. Jaime is interesting. Tyrion is interesting. Hell even Grey Worm is a more interesting character than Ramsay.

I'm only uncomfortable with the fact that somewhere out there, there is somebody that thinks that they have the ability to make me uncomfortable via an anonymous image board

alright guys, as someone who hasn't seen much OF the ramsay character, describe him in one word for me

He wasn't meant to be interesting that's the fucking point he was meant to be a 1D character that was evil you weren't suppose to like him if the gave him development people would become attached and wouldn't want him to die that's why he did edgy shit like raping Sansa and killing his mom and brother so people would dislike him

So the red witch with perfect tits, who gives birth to shadow monsters, brings people back to life and is secretly like 1000 years old is less interesting than some spoiled edgelord bastard.

Ok, user.

forgot pic

Sadist

Dude..

Back to back replies means you're obsessing which is pretty clearly a sign of being uncomfortable.

This whole thing is still a red herring. It has nothing to do with my argument and you are just keying in on one detail to try to be right about something.

You seem to not understand what the word character means. Acting doesnt make a character interesting. Writing does. Actors just make the Characters come alive. A character is writing. The acting portion is just about how a character is portrayed and is not inherent to the character itself.

nice dubs mate

and that's it then? he's a damn sadist?

nothing else?

She reminds me of an old cartoon show, can't remember which, where a boy squirrel falls for a girl squirrel and she's all shy and blushie. The boy can talk but the girl is wild. Anyone recall this?

two different people mate

pepe le peu?

How dare you question the mighty Tyrion Lannister?

This thread is just full of cucks cucking an already cucked cuck. Fuck all of you niggers.

I am sure.

Almost everything he says is gold.
Same with Sandor.

You said one word. He's quite a few things: a maniac, a psychopath, a sadist, and sort of a brat. You get the gist.

he sounds absolutely, astonishingly dull

why does this thread exist

Don't worry, there will be someone who takes his place as the series sadist.

Stop feeding the troll you faggot.

well you're wrong

no way to prove it but i can promise you friend, i don't actually give THAT much of a shit

No it doesn't. It just means I'm entertaining your responses. With that logic, that would mean you're also upset, which I doubt you are I guess. Also, one of those isn't me.

So I guess we're done here.

See

He is pretty dull, but he pulls off his role pretty well. His brutal ways sort of distract you from the simplicity of his character.

I want to see him tossed through his precious moon door.

Bookfag here
I thought theon greyjoy was Reek
All i saw of ramsay snow in the show was from battle of the bastards. I really liked him in that, arrogant but calm. Even when losing his battle and being surrounded by enemy soldiers he still keeps his cool and confidence.
I like him.

Wasn't meant to be interesting? Are you telling me that these people collaborated to purposely make a BORING main antagonist? Seriously? Lots of people disliked Tywin, but he was a fantastic character. All of the GoT characters are various shades of grey in morality, but then you have faggots like Joffrey and Ramsay who are pure black. Not interesting, generic edgy meme villains. Joffrey, at least, was moderately amusing when he was shut down by Tyrion or Tywin.

this guy ain't me, mate

i'm just agreeing with him because you're an absolute loon who is dangerously close to shooting up his 10th grade class

How is he a troll? He's made some genuine statements.