What is this? It gives me the creeps

What is this? It gives me the creeps.

Furfag skull

Ok but what causes it? What is it called, you fag.

Boneitis

bone cancer.

It is called bone cancer

Its a type of bone cancer.

using google image search just said it is bone cancer

It's called google image search, dickbutt

yea bone cancer...horrific way to go...fucking bone shards slowly stabing your flesh from inside, causing swelling and infection....which causes even more pain

Yfw bone cancer is beautiful.

Sarcoma Cranii, a type of bone cancer.

Bone cancer.

It's the worst one, because 99% of it is untreatable and means that there's a high chance it can spread to other organs and kill you faster.

I only think that brain cancer is worse, because your persona starts to get fucked. You lose memory, speech is challenged and you slowly turn into a vegetable if not you sleep in and never wake up when you are not treated for it.

Source: My mother had breast cancer and was treated for it. 5 years later it had spread to her bones and it started spreading to her lungs and liver and finally her brain and that's when she slept in peacefully after 2 months.

My only regret

I'm sorry user.

Op here, thanks guys. Now I can research it

It's alright. She outlived even the best promises that the doctors gave her and over the years since her death I've learned a lot about her and the way she acted and treated people. I've also learned things that have made me a better person overall.

She wasn't even 50 yet, but not I'm happy that she didn't get another few months to live, because it would not have been pain free for anybody.

Yup, osteosarcoma

imagine those tiny spikes of bones growing out of your skin and you can feel everything

this is fucking terrifying!

also this is sad bro

I'm trying to find pictures of that but I can't find any. I did find this though.

A human skull

Side effect of being a shark.

Ive seen worse

>bone cancer
>because nature didn't have enough creative ways to kill you

I guess i have another reason to kill myself now... not dying from bone cancer....

skull eroded by water or wind.

Bone cancer on the human skull. It's uncomfortable, to say the least.

Have any images before they're dead?

ITS VERY VERY SERIOUS

You'll probably never get it. This type of cancer is extremely rare so the chances are almost like winning the lottery

>win lottery
>get bone cancer
>get struck by lightning
>cancer cured
>great depression 2.0
>you're lotto money worthless

Shieeeet

breathing_on_mars.jpg

lmao stop with this

I'm thankful for your sympathy, but it would be sad if I allowed it to be. But I'm deciding to see the positive things instead of the negative things.