ITT: artists with the worst fanbase

ITT: artists with the worst fanbase

>pic highly related

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/mu/Favorite-female-artists-a728504
4chandata.org/mu/Can-you-still-enjoy-music-from-an-artist-even-though-they-are-ugly-a866419
4chandata.org/mu/tfw-you-will-never-go-on-a-date-with-Julia-Holter-a235550
4chandata.org/mu/Why--mu--hate-Grimes-so-much-What-did-she-do-wrong-a899113
4chandata.org/mu/ITT-Female-artists-that-are-probably-amazing-in-bed-freaks-basically-whoever-you-want-to-bend-over-and-ravage-a29683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Twenty-one Pilots

Which fanbases are the 2nd and 3rd ape?

big soulja

eminem, dadrock artists

switch thugger and uzi and that list is spot on

White trash rappers

Kanye West
Animal Collective
Grimes (!!!)
Kpop in general
Death Grips
J Bole

I like DG and Kanye but man their fan bases on here especially are sad

I like J Cole at times but yeah

well bitches loooove J Cole. More than Uzi and Yachty honestly. So explain that

J Cole is like Eminem's fanbase (>muh real hip hop) but black dudes who don't pay child support

Bitches are plebs and love mulattos.

1. Insane Clown Posse
2. Kanye West
3. Death Grips
4. Kpop fans
5. Grimes/western pop waifu fans

I'm confused. Elaborate pls.

You ugly for that

what bitches are u talking?
the girls who don't put out listen 2 jcole
all the hoes who fuck on the first date listen 2 uzi/yachty
i don't uppity hoes
so fuck jcole

At least I'm not a nigger.

that's 100% true. Bitches don't even like music in the first place. They just like idol worship and the such. So they will go for the better looking dude. Never a short dark skin guy in anycase

you're right. I guess i mean basic bitches. Problem is, 90% of bitches are basic

Ebic

This. Gotta love the irony of the sexist complaining that womz only like le attractive guys while refusing to listen to female musicians who don't look like models.

just delete the post my man this is horrible to read.

can i get a lil uzi vert chart
dont really know where to start

Did that touch a nerve, friend? Talking in fake ebonics to rant about le bitches is pretty embarrassing in itself.

no i meant delete it and post it again not even him.

Start from the beginning.

Download all his albums.

Drag the folders into the trash.

You're done.

luv is rage, duh

ah okay, my bad.

cheers m8

J COLE WENT STRAIGHT PLATINUM WITH NO FEATURES

the whole "waifu" thing is ironic shitposting. If you're too stupid to see that i dunno what to tell you. Like the other guy said, what you've written is insincere and horrible to read

All i said was women are mostly not into music as an artform. So what are those girls at the J Cole concert doing? They're there because he's got a safe image, 6 foot 3, and not too black. Not because they like the music. They're probably hoping they can catch him backstage so he'll fall in love and marry them. Did I mention he's rich?

Lmao, he even made a song about these women and people like you hoe!

>Wew that confirmation bias
>Idol worshiping women are the equivalent of wiafufags on this board.
>>So they will go for the better looking dude. Never a short dark skin guy in anycase
>Why be so insecure and bitter? The entitlement is baby tier.

EDIT: Edited so it can be read more smoothly

Lmao

Twenty One Pilots propably, i love the band but i have had a lot of bad experiences with the fandom

Lol

laughing at your on edit?

>i love the band

>the whole "waifu" thing is ironic shitposting.
>IT'S JUST A PRANK LEL!!!!
>All i said was women are mostly not into music as an artform.
[CITATION NEEDED]
You know, besides confirmation biases
>So what are those girls at the J Cole concert doing?
>Not because they like the music.
They obviously don't have ears and cannot have a mix of enjoying the music and liking J Cole's image.
>They're probably hoping they can catch him backstage so he'll fall in love and marry them.
Ain't he married or something

>Lmao, he even made a song about these women and people like you hoe!
Cry harder babby
Just cause you have an inferiority complex doesn't mean I have to.

The waifu stuff isn't ironic shitposting though, dude. Plenty of posters on here are raging misogynists just like you and will discount female musicians if they're overweight and/or ugly.

And yeah, all you said was a grossly inaccurate and sexist thing about women with absolutely zero fucking evidence to back it up. What are women doing at a J Cole concert? Probably the same thing as everyone else, to watch J Cole perform.

The fact that you think womz seriously just go to concerts because they're hoping to get married to a rich musician means that you're a fucking retard and you probably don't know any women.

easily j cole just because every fan just spouts muh intelligent rap, sucks too cause he actually is really good but his fans ruin it for me

i'm not 16 so i've never heard anyone talk about them outside of this website

Why would they care if he's married? A thot's role is to break up marriages. "Ain't he married".

Is it you who's using ebonics now? Because you're a basic bitch with no personality of your own....

Where are your citations that they enjoy his music?

>Lmao, he even made a song about these women and people like you hoe!
Cry harder babby
Just cause you have an inferiority complex doesn't mean I have to.

How is this even a response to what i wrote?

The stupidity here is just too much of a headache to address. You sound like some entitled cow like millions of others these days writing the way you do

BMTH fans are pretty bad imo

>cause he actually is really good

>The fact that you think womz seriously just go to concerts because they're hoping to get married to a rich musician means that you're a fucking retard and you probably don't know any women.
that guy is misogynists
but holy shit you are dumb too. have you not heard of groupies and gold diggers?

Holy shit are you fucking retarded? Do you seriously think EVERY woman who goes to a concert is doing it just to marry the artist?

Because that was the implication.

>A thot's role is to break up marriages.
Who allows a thot to break up a marriage though?
Someone can't enter a locked house unless they have the keys.
>Where are your citations that they enjoy his music?
I asked for your credible citations first.
They're his fans, listen to the music, read lyrics, buy merch and concert tickets, etc.
>*Insert any band* We got posers!!!1

>How is this even a response to what i wrote?
>So they will go for the better looking dude. Never a short dark skin guy in anycase

>You sound like some entitled cow like millions of others these days writing the way you do
Ohhhh the irony

But keep whining about how girls "never date a short dark skin guy" bitch boy

>do you seriously think EVERY woman who goes to a concert is doing it just to marry the artist?
No
but do you NOT think some women go to concerts to get fucked and get lucky
Anyway both of you are idiots!

Childish Gambino
JCole
Logic
Grimes

You mist not be in college in america
literally everywhere

damn there's like one interesting guy in that group lmao. The rest of the dudes are plebs

>Where are your citations that they enjoy his music?
Sorry friend, the burden of proof is on you.

You can't just make some extraordinary claim and demand that other people disprove it.

>discussing nigger music seriously

Like dudes don't do this shit
P u r e a u t i s m

>but do you NOT think some women go to concerts to get fucked and get lucky
I'm sure some women do, but that wasn't what was being suggested. So basically, you've taken by rejection of one extreme, assumed that I must have meant the other extreme (muh dichotomy) and argued against a point that was never fucking made by anyone in this thread.

Sorry my man, you're the retard here. Next time try to read what someone says before you turn into a raving mong.

>Being ITT in the first place to bitch about it

I'm not even short or black. I'm just pointing out a truth or our world today instead of trying to virtue signal to others on a Sup Forums board. But I guess you need that because it's all you have.

Look you're not being consistent, or smart in the way you're arguing. You clearly just want everyone else to think you're so fantastic. It would be pointless to try to correct you. Just too stupid.

The correct answer is Renard.
We're done here.

Are you kidding me you've been subjectively saying all thread that ppl on this board will discount female musicians if they're overweight and/or u
where is your proof of this?

You've been projecting your subjective opinion as an objective fact
you're the retard

What in the fuck does this have to do with the post you've quoted?

Are you just going to move onto a new topic every time I point out how retarded you are?

>I'm just pointing out a truth
Truth is subjective and so what if someone chooses someone else?

>You clearly just want everyone else to think you're so fantastic.
user why are you projecting

>It would be pointless to try to correct you. Just too stupid.
Do then instead of bitching you dumbfuck
Keep talking though

everything
now answer the question
wheres your objective proof that this board discounts females based on looks and "weight"

>all of this trash music itt

Sup Forums being one of the youngest boards on Sup Forums makes too much sense

Lmao it's funny how you're clearly this guy pretending to be someone else because you retards both have no fucking clue what subjective, objective or projection mean.

It literally has fuck all to do with our conversation and nah, I'm not gonna start answering all of your questions so you can jump onto something else when I point out how pants on head retarded you are.

It's a fucking waste of my time and I'm not gonna le debate you.

At least click both posts and call samefag you dumbfuck

What

>refuses to back up retarded claims
(you)

Have you been on this board for more than a week?

Lurk more newfag

Your favorite artist.

Did you just use "projecting" because it's a popular word among your [reddit] types these days? You didn't use it right. Do you know about context?

>Truth is subjective

Alright i guess it's also subjective when black people say they're specifically targeted by the police

>he needs to win le debate on the internet
>he's a super rational(TM) man who shits out le fallacies when calling people out

I tip my fedora to you good sir.

not an argument
i want proof
>using irony to get out of an losing argument
is sam hyde your fav comedian?

>Truth is subjective when it helps my argument

Where's your handler and why did they let you on the internet unsupervised?

This thread proves that hip hop music has no value whatsoever

>getting triggered by black people

lel

I'm not in an argument with you. Okay, maybe I'm in a meta argument with you about not being in an argument.

That's my point though, you're demanding I answer whatever your latest retarded question is and you'll toss out another shit argument the second I answer you. You really want to "win" this "argument," which makes you an insufferable twat and some one who is not worth talking to.

If you actually gave a shit about exchanging ideas, you wouldn't resort to petty shit like constantly moving the goal posts half way across the fucking stadium.

>is sam hyde your fav comedian?
I hate Sam Hyde and what the fuck does this even mean? Lmao

Okay, M'gentleman, you win le debate! I surrender to your amazing ability to jump to insane conclusions, misuse words and throw out shit arguments a mile a minute.

which guy are you?

>more buzzwords and irony
maybe you should stick to posting on Sup Forums
still waiting on that proof of this board being mean to female musicians

I'm everyone in this thread tbqh (to be quite honest)

>Did you just use "projecting" because it's a popular word among your [reddit] types these days?
It is? And how do you know it's popular among reddit types?
>You didn't use it right.
Jej
>Alright i guess it's also subjective when black people say they're specifically targeted by the police
>Believing what was made to control the working class and poor

And wew lad obviously not.

>he doesn't realize he's on Sup Forums.com and not tumblr.org

back to your feministlivesmatter blog kiddo

He's right though. You, like most people on this site, have no fucking idea what projection means.

funny i was gonna say the same thing about you

Look, confirmation biases are not truths no matter how much you'd like them to be

I'm pretty sure neither does he kek

did you misread that?

A confirmation bias could be a truth, though. It's just a form of faulty logic.

Not that I ever made this argument. Please report back to your handler as soon as possible.

I dunno, I'm being told to go to Sup Forums for defending women so I made an equally retarded comment.

so you're bullshitting randomly

>i was being retarded on purpose

4chandata.org/mu/Favorite-female-artists-a728504
4chandata.org/mu/Can-you-still-enjoy-music-from-an-artist-even-though-they-are-ugly-a866419
4chandata.org/mu/tfw-you-will-never-go-on-a-date-with-Julia-Holter-a235550
4chandata.org/mu/Why--mu--hate-Grimes-so-much-What-did-she-do-wrong-a899113
4chandata.org/mu/ITT-Female-artists-that-are-probably-amazing-in-bed-freaks-basically-whoever-you-want-to-bend-over-and-ravage-a29683
The entire Lauren incident god I hate newfags

There's so many more I'd put up if the Rebecca Black archive was up

Nah, I made the opposite of his argument.

>you defend women, go back to Sup Forums!
>you don't like women, go back to tumblr!

Sure, responding to the retard who was retarded by accident.

It could be, but without any citations to claims then that shit automatically gets thrown in the trash

>Jej

i have to prove that it's popular among your brand of internet warriors?

>wew lad

>kek

Jesus you're a piece of shit! Normally i don't ask cause i don't care, but how old are you? I would let it slide if you were 14 or something

Okay.

I still never said anything about confirmation biases.

Your existence proves that your life has no value whatsoever

Maybe not but that doesn't excuse your own ignorance.

My Chemical Romance. the fan horde is dedicated as fuck but really immature. always has been

every one of those threads praised the artists based on their musical talents
calling them ugly is subjective to their eyes not objective
post better proof pls
don't forget we have /daily/ grimes threads praising her