twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread/ is kill

Holy shit I did not expect that

Anyone knows the back story here?

What a fucking pussy.

Moreeeee

Yum

Bump

Muslims are so peaceful. They really understand the innocence of the children.

More!

Good thing he had a knife, cause they both punched like girls.

somebody please tell me how does that skinny little faggot beat 4 people

>Now Steve you make sure you keep your hands away from this part right herrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaghagaghagahha

I think they're all women. Despite what your gender studies teacher preaches the genders are not equal and 90% of 15 year old boys could beat up 4 average full grown women.

Bumps

Bitches be like, I didn't think he'd hit a woman.

Does anyone have the one with the worm coming out of the dick or the one where the dude has his dick split and he drills where his dick hole used to be? Thanks in advance.

nigger even stabs like a girl

Oh and also requesting the one where the nigger is fucking that dead chick with her stomach cut open

Story? Is that really a kid?

Did she die?

almasdarnews.com/article/aleppo-rebels-behead-a-child/

I remember hearing somewhere that it might have been the wrong kid.

Bump this shit

allah is really a demon, muslim terrorism and beheadings etc. are really sacrifices to demon allah.

muslims cant eat pork not because pork sirty or what official theory, it is because allah is a pig (looks like giant evil demonic pig), and pig is a holy animal of islam like cow for indians. ( and because mudslimes are pigs. ;) )

Story?
Did they try to kill him or something?

*dirty.

and this is also racial thing. muslims or not, those sandniggers and similar to them types are racially, naturally agressive and evil. do not fell right and wrong, dont have emphathy, like niggers and others.

Storeh ?