Tfw femanon

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

Sup Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

You guys are really hideous sometimes you know

9-11 stuff for you

go away attention whore

So if i read between the lines....
TITS OR GTFO

Old pasta. You know it doesn't get less stale.

hey

pussy or gtfo

>You guys are really hideous sometimes you know
you clearly dont belong here, let us dwell in homophobic, but boipussy loving pit we dug ourselfes. If anyone ask for tits say no and proceed with your original plan

It's simple just don't come here

you are looking for Reddit

Female summerfags are always like this
If you even began to understand the appeal of this hell hole you'd be expecting exactly what you got
If you belonged here you'd would never have written this whiny novella about how the internet is mean
Faggot

OPs B8ing because no reason exists to post gender on this forum in the first place

obvious b8

girls dont exist on the internet

Theres other places to Sup Forums besides Sup Forums

I'm sorry femanon, I truly am.

Take it from a random user that is appauled by this as well, I wish you no ill-will and I hope you have a good life to come.

faggot

Anyone have the /fit/ copy paste
>mfw thinking of you hurting
>cryingman.jpg

Stale pasta

>tfw balking about Free® Speech©

I only ask for tits whn the person is using their gender for attention, times where its required like the ones stated are just people being summerfags or newfags trying to fit in and not understanding, and you should just ignore them.

tbh though, this whole post just seems " GIVE ME ATTENTION" You should know just by making this thread you're going to get more hate and "tits or gtfo" and this thread will in no way have any impact on how anons behave, people will be people. so I have no idea what your goal was.

>Cums to Sup Forums
>Expects to be treated like a decent human being.

We're all dying here.

/thread.

Shut your mouth bitch and show your tits

h-hey you are all meanie assholes stop it, leave the lady be >:(

w-wanna go out later, OP? :3

(In all seriousness, no one cares.)

here you go, fagit

>Starts thread identifying as woman
>immediately complains about not being able to Sup Forums when identifying as woman

Being a woman doesn't stop you from posting here, as you have just shown. No one - male, female, firetruck, whatever - is stopped from posting here (unless banned, obviously) or participating in any of those threads. If you don't have the spine or stomach to deal with swimming in an ocean of piss, then leave. The world doesn't cater to you.

This

>tfw bitches don't show tits AND don't gtfo

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR SEX THAT'S WHY PEOPLE CALL YOU ATTENTION WHORE YOU FUCKTARD

Hey user you're kinda cute ;)
I do wanna go out later xxx

>i have to hide my gender at any cost
Bitch why would you want to reveal your gender then? Why would you want to reveal your gender just for the sake of revealing it??

Nobody cares about you or your feelings.
If you aren't showing your tits, you're not really contributing anything other than being a whiny little bitch.

wow no one has ever talked to me like that

can I see your boob

you don't understand love you disgusting white male

>Disgusting white male
>White male
>Male
Did you just assume their gender?!?!

Free speech applies to the neck beards bashing on women also. If you dislike the community you should find a better community. Indont get mad when someone asks to see my penis on here. The whole point is to speak without the burden of identity, and replying/aknowledging random comments from unknown people whonare more than likely just sad and lonely people is completely optional. You dont have to read them. Also begging threads are cancer and you should not feel entitled to asking for free stuff regaurdless of your gender.

There's nothing that will improve that I'm afraid. Most people here are white males who can't hold a normal 5 minute conversation with a girl IRL.

While I am a male, I'm not white

then don't mention your gender you attention seeking faggot. Do you realize literally every single male in this thread has gone 98% of their time on Sup Forums without telling anyone their gender a single time. Fuck you. Learn some self awareness you fucking twit

FEMANON HERE

I've been using Sup Forums for years, visiting since at least 08, posting actively since 12. It's fucking easy to keep your gender a secret. Plus a lot of anons don't actually give a shit. You can comply or you can ignore them. I've posted tits multiple times since joining, I find it's easier when I don't feel like arguing or something. Like right now.
Eventually, equal rights on Sup Forums will be a thing, but that day is not today.

>tl;dr suck it up for now

Check'd
Also, tits or gtfo.

Oh hey, Femanon, thanks.

IF THESE ARE EVEN YOURS

dope

She isn't going to ride you for this, you know that right?

I would like you to know that I enjoyed your tits

>equal rights on Sup Forums
Fuck you and your tits

I mean they are time stamped so lmao, it's up to you to decide, brohas.

I'm at work so I had to sneak a pic in the back room and they look shitty but I'm glad u enjoy

Are you saying you've been posting since 2012 or since the age of 12.

Well, half of you hope to get laid, and that shit isn't going to happen either, so that makes us even, right?

2012 boyo, I was 16 then but I only posted on Sup Forums, /cgl/, and in cringe breads here on bee

Ight, just wanted to make sure I read that correctly

I was just feeling confrontational. Then I stared into your lovely boobies and all that hate melted away.

Nice rack, though. Thanks for sharing.

Need money for drugs

I can't believe I'm talking to a real girl

Nice tits. Really.

But there can never be equal rights here. This is an arena of the mind and ideas and frankly, some ideas and minds are better than others. The only thing equal here is that we all have an equal opportunity to spew whatever mindless drivel we want to the world.

how about you stick to /r/twoxchromosomes and leave us alone?

Thanks

Beleive it

For now it is. But to look at it from how I see it, most of the real "sexism" is just a joke to begin with. No one on here is as malicious as they'd like to think they seem, but we're all just here for YLYL and gore and dumb copy pastas. Someday, no one will give a shit.

fuckng neckbeard detected

Exactly, if you're not a girl, you're just the same as everybody else, and thus you can't use the "power" that being a girl gives you.

Sharpie in pooper, do it for the fellas. You know you don't have anything interesting to say any way

Sweet

Go to a different board, newfag. Only a few boards are as bad as you think.

Only if you do it first

Tits or get out. Damn summerfag doesn't even follow the rules.

Sup Forums actually hates animal cruelty.