Are u for or against the continued immigration of muslims into your country...

Are u for or against the continued immigration of muslims into your country? No lengthy explanations required just a simple yes or no is fine. And do you think they should be documented like anyone else?

I'm glad shes in my country usa

Against, until such a time when they can be vetted.

Anyone ever notice that middle eastern people look like Hispanics? All they need to do is learn Spanish. That'll be the perfect blend into society.

Hot chicks are NOT the muslims being brought here fucktard. Criminal, gangster, disease-ridden & military age males who hate the fucking U.S. are the ones

Who wants muslims? Anyone?

sweden

How does europe in particular stop this?

Why? Do they have more land?

>I'd be more glad if I was in her cuntry

No. They should just not be allowed in the country. Period. Islam is NOT a religion. It is a political system. It was developed by war, teaches war and the founder was a war lord and is regarded as "the perfect Muslim" by Muslims. It needs to be ended.

U speak truthfully, user...

Yes, if legal. Anyone should be able to immigrate legally through the proper channels

Against, religion is cancer.

Why are they being allowed in by the droves & not even asked for their first name? This seems like an inside job, right?

No & yes are my final answers

I'm against destoying the contries where they came from. If you want to stop the flood quit blowing up the damm. Damn!shits not that complicated.

Totally against

Why r none being sent to neighboring islamic countries, china, russia or n korea?

OP here - please state which country you're voting from too. Amerifag here

A simple yes or no would not answer the question you dumb cunt.

Of course it would. Stop being a fag, please. I guess youre all for it.

Europe tends to encourage it under the guise that it's "children and women", meanwhile ~95% of the refugees accepted in the "refugee crisis" are fighting aged men.
As to No. They are exploiting our generosity, just like they did Lebanon, the only difference is we've been far enough away to defend ourselves with a high enough Christian population to not be turned into what Lebanon has become.
If we don't stop it, we'll simply turn into another Lebanon, and it's not a good future.

In other words, history repeats itself. Shocker.

So is it bad if they only accept women & children & maybe old guys like 70+? Is that discriminatory?

It's bad either way, I just said why it's considered "acceptable", because they're exploiting peoples compassion through lying.
Barely any of these people were escaping war in the first place, and even then, if you're escaping a war your first priority isn't to get to Northern Europe to get welfare, it's to get out of a warzone.

The way the world is.

Stopping immigration would be impossible. If you tried, the international backlash would be worst.

In all honesty countries just need better border/immigration policies.

When applying to enter a country legally, the only thing standing in their way is usually the opinion of the immigration agents.

If theyre bleeding liberals immigration agents, theyll ignore obvious bad signs and let everyone in because itll be the non-racist thing to do.

If there are racist immigration agents, then good people who would do good for the country would be rejected. Forcing good and bad people to skip the immigration process and just cross illegally.

We need to stop giving so much power to idiots working on the government and start a new system that can select the good and bad immigrants without getting feelings involved.

Of course that would make sense, and no one wants that apparently.

Stop all non white immigration immediately.

I agree