My cousin left his facebook open. I actually wanted to close it, when I saw his gf texted him...

My cousin left his facebook open. I actually wanted to close it, when I saw his gf texted him. I opened it and she send him soo many nudes. Should I share it ?

Nope. Close fb. Go to bed.

No scumbag!!!
-said no one ever

please

what you should do it save it for yourself. then close it. but what i want from you is to share it.

Sounds to me, You came to the right place.

Just share, you want to so do it. Give something back once in a while. You benefit from other user wins so don't be greedy.

Nope. No interest

just do it

Youre not gonna get the begging that you obviously want so you might as well do it

absolutely

Share, for the sake of my dubs

Or trips, if you wish so.

Op is still a fag

Checked

Trips can't be denied

mine too

Where's the op?

why not stop being a faggot and just post them or asking if you shuold post them, in the old days people posted shit they found now they want there little dicks stroked before they do it

Send her a few badly done memes from reddit or 9gag lmao then a nigger dick pic saying you've turned nu-male and identify as a heximal fluid tard gender SJW.

:)

If you have nudes you aren't authorized to share and someone else will take the blame then you have to share them

i mean, if she's hot, yeah.

Post one and we'll tell you if we actually want any more.

Op's a coward