Colorado thread. Any CU Boulder fags out there?

Colorado thread. Any CU Boulder fags out there?

CO Springs fag here

Been in Colorado a few weeks ago, great state. Beautiful nature, very nice people and a lot cheaper than California.

Op here. Coincidentally I am moving there from California. I was there for a week its amazing

Downtown Denver fag checking in.

I was in Denver yesterday for a few hours so practically a born and raised CO fag reporting

fuck you. i hope you fucking die in traffic you miserable piece of shit.

kill yourself

Why so angry?

Californians moving to Colorado are hated by locals

giving it one year before we see a Colorado hitter throw all Californian transplants into a centennial state holocaust

us wyofags are watching with popcorn from the border

Is it true Cali is a lot more expensive than Colorado? Both tax-wise and price-wise.

hitler not hitter fucking auto correct

my mom was born in colorado and has worked for the state for 40 years. she is being priced out of denver completely.

What part of Wyoming are you from?

can anyone here tell me how pueblo got so full of Mexicans, did they just figure pueblo sounded Spanish enough and all moved there because of this or seriously wtf

Good for them. I can move where I please.

Yes

Cheyenne

Which of these positions do you disagree with Sup Forums?

dukeforsenate.com/issues

PROTIP: You agree with all of them,
~~~

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

Why the fuck did I choose to stay in the south instead of go to CU Boulder?

719 just got off of work time to go take a shower

fucking new world order hell shill thread. whoever is making colorado a meme should be forced to take a long drag from an exhaust pipe. they wont stop until the world os a husk.
i was flying over california yesterday from chicago. people are packed into the desert all the way up to the mountains. the landscape was truly ugly.

the south is nice you fucking shill
what the fuck is up with the illuminati today?

California douchebags go home, everyone hates you and you're driving the rental prices up.

Graduated from CU Boulder last year and good lord I'm sick of you faggots. Boulder is such a great city in the summer but once fall rolls around the cancerous portion of the university body starts returning. Just moved to Eldorado Springs and couldn't be happier to get out of the Boulder rental market where you get assraped in price no matter if you're living with six other people.

Like I said fantastic place to live in the summer but some real douchebags go to my alma mater unfortunately. The climbing ends up making this area worth it though