Why do black people spell their names like this?

Why do black people spell their names like this?

Niggerism. Isn't that the nig that got body slammed by a psycho cop?

No. Black people name their children after African Kings, Queens, Princes, and so on. They seem unpronounceable to most white Americans because there's a language barrier because a lot of names come from Swahili, Afrikaans, ect.

I know this is an opportunity to make hackneyed racist jokes, but there's a reason for this.

Really? Because if I google "Breaion" the only result I get is the story about the woman in OP.

Probably because she's in the news idiot.

Fuck's sake man you're amateur.

Are you talking out your ass? "Breaion" doesn't sound remotely African, it sounds more Welsh if anything.

>It sounds a way, so it must be the way that I perceive it. Of course I have a working knowledge of the etymology of all words ever uttered.

Not saying there aren't exceptions to every rule, but this is where many black Americans derive their seemingly unpronounceable names.

I bet she stinks of sweat, coconut and nigger

Not that guy, but you're gonna have to show some proof if you want to be taken seriously.

The only proof is that my half brother is black and the rest of my extended family are niggas, as well as me having several black friends through my extended family.

I'm stunned you don't already know this though. This is like knowing what potato chips are or that we breathe air. I don't understand why this needs to be explained to anybody honestly.

Because this.

Well, Mr. Nelsharus Washington, let's see how I roll

Nelmarshon Jackson!

roll

Your opinion on the matter does not equate to proof that what you say is correct.

As far as I'm concerned, idiots who name their children a string of near unpronounceable letters are only doing so in a half-assed attempt to make their child look special. Any attempt to dissuade me or anyone else's outlook on the matter will need to be done through hard facts, not conjecture.

And I'm not googling it for you, faggot.

Ayy

>I need proof

>as far as I'm concerned

Niggers being niggers and giving the finger to society as they intentionally segregate themselves by going out of their way to make themselves as different as possible.

nig roll

Well..... because they're niggers. I'm not sure why that answer would surprise you.

>oh and yeah, fuck niggers!

Trips get LaSharicious!

>I Lost!

Roll

so we're agreed that she's called Brian but just can't spell Brian, right?

Fuck I'm jamsious brown

Because an oppressed people try to be unique, thinking that their identity needs to stand out. It's not limited to names, but fashion, attitude, etc.

roll

So I can discard their resumes.

>so is that Brian with a Y or an I?

Underrated post

tell me of the story of king t-a

BTW the name's Jamilando Jackson

Kek
"Shamiqua... Jack- fuck this"

Because is niggers

nice

status

topkek

White people do it too, user.

It's more of a "southern USA" thing than a "black people" thing. Which of course means a lot of black people.

How are you supposed to spell "Breaion"?

Jersharkwon Johnson here

>no freeman
nigga plz

roll

Dubious. More of a lower income thing, regardless of the region. Which of course means a lot of black people.

That's just ignorant white trash. But white trash and niggers are plentiful in the south

because of hundreds of years of opression

Because parents are retarded a lot of the time and don't realise they are handycaping their kid.

See:

Met a girl in the south named Kelsi. Always confuses me because every normal white girl I knew before her with same name was spelled Kelsey.

People from the south thing. Doesn't matter if black or white.

By the way Kelsi was a ginger

this

South here. I've met girls with retarded names in the North and West. Has more to do with being white trash than being from the South. There's just a lot of white trash down here.

Oh yes, cause everyone remebers princess BonQuiQui.

Quinmarkwon Brown PLS

roll

cuz theys waz kangs an shiiet

they generally just make up french sounding names because they think they sound sophisticated, and know fuck-all about african history

try again

Because they have to be Uniq an shyyyt

Megan
Meghan
Meagan
Meaghan
Mehgan
Maeghan

WHAT
THE
FUCK
AMERICA

Google breaion african princess where is the African heritage page?

>french sounding names

Uh no, not even close to french sounding

Most blacks no nothing of there own culture. So dont tell me there naming there kids after kings when there naming there kids shithead and la-a

roll

Illiteracy rates are high among blacks.

Does no one recall La Dasha (La-A)?
>"Cuz the dash don't be silent."

man you are retarded

Monique, Chantal (Shauntelle), André, Antoine (Antwan)...

Roll

A strong affinity for French-sounding names is quite obvious with the articles L', Le, and La used in abundance.

Tytalius Johnson
Meh

Rollupthatburritojason

While I only half disagree with you, you're giving niggers far too much credit! They really aren't that smart. To them "La" stands for Louisiana(gotta rep nigga), or perhaps the baby daddy's initials, or perhaps their favorite potato chips. Regardless, niggers are stupid animals, and "La" only helps prove that.

Perhaps you could make a case for "Shaniqua"?

>faggot!

Show me a king or queen Le'darius, or anything even close.

>kings, queens

Because that is how they are spelled.

>literally "we wuz kangs and shit"

>EAIO, you racist cracka.

I'm black myself, and I've often wondered this. I'm just glad my parents didn't give me a name like Duracell or La'darius.

That's bullshit and you know it.

How else do you spell "King?"

Kang. Like Dr. Kang, here.

ok...
Tyronne

Roll

That's not it.

Scottish people don't name their children Cuilén. Germans don't name their kids Lothair. Black people are the only ones who try to distance themselves from being American while simultaneously complaining that they aren't accepted enough.

They were just doing their best to put three capital K's in her name :)

Mostly nigger

that is because their IQ is on average 85

Ye m8 none of those nigger names are Afrikaans

Monkeys, basically. They hear a sound and spell it how it sounds. Or they think it's "cool".