What can I feed my neighbors dog that will kill it when it eats it? Rat poison?

What can I feed my neighbors dog that will kill it when it eats it? Rat poison?

Other urls found in this thread:

petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-articles/pet-health-toxins/Garlic-Toxicity-and-Pets.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yourself

Chocolate, steel wool, darts, railroad spikes. The list is only as long as your imagination will let it get.

Your attitude, damn.

perhaps killing your neighbors will get the dog to a new home, win/win cause if there is a problem with the dog it's obvious that the owners aren't training it properly

tits or gtfo!!!

Confirmed do it feed it your dick

trips and dubs speak the truth

i rest my case

antifreeze

How about I secretly poison your children you fucking psychopath? If you did that to my dog I would kill you.

If there's a problem with the dog you can always, you know, stop being a fag and actually put your pants on and talk to your neighbor about it, face your problems little pussy.

Your dick.

My neighbors are quiet. In fact so quiet I never hear them telling their dog to shut the fuck up. At all hours of the day its shreiking. YAPP YAAP YAAP YAAP YAAAP YAAP YAAP YAAP. As of this moment it's just going on and on. It's been there for 2 weeks. The little faggot must go.

pic related, it's what the little faggot looks like. Maybe 15-20lbs.

reserched this a while ago because i wanted to kill this mastif that tryed fucking my shit up everytime i went for a run.
feed the dog aspirin .
it is deadly to dogs.

Valuing human life on the same level as dogs. Clear sign of mental illness.

bro you got problems

you are the worst kind of person

Kill your neighbor instead. He's the reason his dog is an ass.

Put your dick in its dish, you faggot.

My dog is part of my family. You're a couple of subhumans going around poisoning defenseless dogs. You want to be treated like a valuable, sentient form of life? Try being civilized.

On my way to the CVS to buy the strongest strength aspirin I can buy. I figure I'll crush up 20 pills, mix it in with peanut butter and put it between two slices of bread so it hits the ground intact. Dis gon be gud

Truly - dogs are waaaay better than most people.

Rat poison will attract dogs, put it out and it will be eaten by the dog.

Enjoy your fine and jail time for animal cruelty charges.
FYI - cops always look at neighbors first, and someone will see you feed the dog.
Happy jail time.

i hope you die and your corpse is raped by niggers, you subhuman faggot.

Eat a bag of shit you fucking creep.

happy to help user, enjoy the quiet.
some picures of your progress would go down great here btw.

Dude dont poison a dog. Even if youre too chicken to go talk to the neighbors, a lot of places have noise & nuisance ordinances for that sort of thing. Takes a little longer, but theyll be fined if they cant quiet the dog. Try it.

Exactly how I feel m8. I'd kill everyone in my neighbors house and set it on fire, if I found out that those little faggots poisoned my puppers.

This is probably the one case in which I would be ok with prison rape / violence.

>7601▶
> (OP)
this.

Any dog's life > life of those who want to kill dogs

And fuck your family too.

finely crushed glass or iron filings works well, mix it with something like maple syrup and let the fucked have at it. If you can't do that poison it with lead dust, it'll die nice and slow so it'll end up costing your retarded neighbors tons of money

Dogs have been our companions for thousands of years. They've evolved to become part of our families. I wish there were more people like you who understood how special that bond is between us and dogs.

Anyone who would poison one for being too loud and not realize that the owner should be blamed for not raising his dog correctly has disqualified himself from the human race.

find some poison hemlock it grows everywhere in northeast

Buy some earplugs, then send me your address so I can feed YOU some D-Con

That's just like, your opinion, man.

If I had to either kill op or kill a dog
I would fucking slaughter op

>pic related
>its the correct punishment for dog poisoners

I love my dog but that doesn't mean I give a shit about yours, I'd kill people if i could get away with it tbqh. Do you have any idea how easy it is to kill a dog ? To poison some dick head """friend""" with a cumulative toxin ? (It won't kill him just make him weak and cause seizures)

Hypothetically Imagine doing that to a girlfriend, she's become more and more dependent upon you as her neuroplasticity diminishes as she gets sick, You can have fun with her and dump her when you want kids (You don't want a toxic cesspit like that to grow life)

As long as it isn't my dog, cunt. You poison my Pyrenees, I'll fucking shoot you.

Kill yourself you massive fucking faggot

You have to be 18 to post here kid. Go be an edgy retarded 13 year old somewhere else

Ever seen a dog die of lead poisoning ? they have seizures and eventually end up getting a stroke that paralyzes them. The doctors have a hard time diagnosing lead poisoning and even if they somehow find out they always attribute it to environmental factors.

A slow painful death is best for yappy little dogs. Imagine watching them squirm as they spazz out in a puddle of piss

>Defenseless she says

The best part is it usually takes months for symptoms to manifest. It'll never be traced back to you.

Animals are attracted to drinking antifreeze, it tastes sweet to them. But you didn't hear it from me.

>Imagine watching them squirm as they spazz out in a puddle of piss

That's funny; I'm imagining it happening to you right now.

Kill yourself instead.

dog owners are self-entitled cunts that believe it's ok to let their dogs bark 24/7 and shit on your lawn

that said, OP is a dumbass if he tries to kill it

Feed it your dick.

Don't be a little bitch, OP
Talk to your neighbors and or the police like a non bitch, non psychopath who can't deal with problems.

Don't make it too big, or neighbor will see the sandwich pieces and know it was poisoned.

Put the aspirin in one of those snausages, feed dog them one at a time until it gets full, no evidence on ground that way.

Checked and Rekt
Op is a massive faggot someone DoXX this cunt and give his information to the police, fucking shouldn't even be called a human for even wanting to kill a dog (even if i don't like that breed)

garlic, onions, or chocolate should work nicely

If I sat on a jury when someone was being tried for killing the person who murdered their dog, I would nullify the verdict 100% of the time. If it was a slow, painful death I would even send the defendant a gift afterward.

garlic is good for dogs you fucking autistic worm.

What the fuck are the cops gonna find besides a dead dog faggot? They don't biopsy dogs. They put em in the ground

damn now i'm hungry

just how you should be put in the ground
Newt Gingrich

Love you user.
Death is always fun.

This thread and pretty much all of Sup Forums is clear evidence of that, yes.

I would kill a million anons to save a single dog

Fuck. You. And I hope your neighbor kills you.

Children die everyday and you're getting butt hurt about some dead random mutt. Nice to see you got your priorities in order. Dogs wouldn't exist with humans. killing them should be within our rights

Your children wouldn't exist without humans either. And my dog is way better behaved than your snot-nosed little shits.

Use a shovel

I hope the dog dies really slow user :)
I hooe he throws up blood and shits all over himself. I hope his lungs fill up with blood so he drowns in his own juices. I hope he cries and whines and moans and it takes a few days of pure agonizing pain for him to die. I want nothing more than for that to happen.
Just because it would make you mad.

You should just kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Use a Lynch

Thats fowl man, that fucking terrible I hope that you and your mom will die tonight in her sleep if you dont reply to this post.

Another vote. When I'm working in someone's yard and the neighbor's dog barks for more than 40 minutes I call animal control and they give the owner a fine. 2nd and 3rd offenses are much bigger fines.
I've come to really dislike dogs. I absolutely can't tolerate the smell of dog shit, it is so vile. And all tgey filucking do is bark and bite and growl and shit and piss, why wouod anyone want a dog (or any kind of pet), yet EVERY fucking house has at least one.

>Dogs wouldn't exist with humans
>Dogs wouldn't exist
>Dogs

Nigger did you even go to school, dogs came from wolves, they were caught and domesticated back in the stone age, just because they are kept in homes doesn't mean they wouldn't be here if us humans weren't.

the autism in this thread is palpable.

Now thats edgy

Is this bait?
If it is, it's pretty good. I seriously can't tell

Humanity wouldn't exist without dogs, if we hadn't formed a symbiotic bond with them the primitive cavemen would all have been eaten by predators and there would be no internet for you to shitpost on, show some appreciation you ungrateful fucktard.

Fucking savage

tbh i don't like the dog that user is talking about killing it's the fact that he wants to kill it that bothers me and not actually try and get the owners to train it properly its not its fault it's trying to protect its territory, simple as that.

savage indeed

you're obviously just as autistic as the guy who replied to me.

Go study animal evolution for about 5 fucking minutes and you'll understand.

cute pupper 10/10

lol you live in a shitty neighborhood, enjoy whatever is left of your miserable deadbeat life

i bet all the dogs are pitbulls, too

The fuck is going on here

I don't have kids, I do sometimes wonder how easy it would be to kill a newborn.

Dogs wouldn't exist without humans, killing them is a mercy. Law of the jungle, survival of the fittest. Same applies to all those filthy nigger babies in Africa.

Best post

Die in a fire.

Because dogs owners arn't inherently retarded right? If dog owners thought barking would bother them then they wouldn't get a dog in the first place. So when you come to them complaining about thier dog, more often then not they are gonna look at you and say thats its not a problem. Which means now you are even more pissed off and if you try to kill the dog after that they know you had a motive. Way much easier for everybody to just kill the little fucker and get it over with

If it barks after 9pm you can call the cops and they well done the ppl next to you not hard... I would be mad if some one killed my dog but I would understand she already out 3 ppl in the hostpail so I only take her out at night to eat niggers

nigger X pole

>Way much easier for everybody to just kill the little fucker and get it over with

If only your parents had this realization.

Actually it's a really nice area and I make a couple grand a day by myself servicing their homes.

Please don't feed your dog garlic

petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-articles/pet-health-toxins/Garlic-Toxicity-and-Pets.aspx

I don't have kids, I do sometimes wonder how easy it would be to kill a newborn.

Dogs wouldn't exist without humans, killing them is a mercy. Law of the jungle, survival of the fittest. Same applies to all those filthy nigger babies in Africa.

Humanity would exist without them you retard. Some human populations never had domesticated dogs, Dogs were first domesticated in North Africa and then spread to Kebab land, they only came to Europe relatively recently 20'000 years ago. (Spoiler for you retard) (Humans existed for way longer than dogs did)

Chinks eat dogs, Dogs are less intelligent than pigs. So why not kill them like cattle ?

this entire thread of dog-fuckers is the equivalent of 9gag

op, use antifreeze and advil. but them in a peanut butter sandwich

Just kill yourself, you sadistic coward faggot.

This.

But honestly, just hit it on the head with a hammer. Doges gave really thin skulls.