Feels thread

Feels thread

Hey guys I'm 19 almost 20 and I feel like killing myself everyday. I think I have been depressed for the last 4 years. My parents take medication for depression so I think this chemical imbalancr is genetic for me. I seriously find it difficult to go on in life and can't even imagine living another 10 years. The only reason I haven't ended it other than the fact that I'm a piece of shit is cause it wouldn't be fair to my mother who is the only person who even cares about me.

I honestly want help and want to feel normal again but I don't want to take meds since my mother is severely dependent on them and I don't want to end up like that. What can I do? I've tried lots of self improvement like I have been lifting for more than a year and I have a few people that I talk to as well and try to be social or have hobbies and go out and do things I enjoy but nothing helps me. Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDCGrINPGUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pull yourself together faggot

>19
shape up you fucking baby
every one gets depressed in the teens

smoke weed pussy , get a green card pussy

>I have been lifting for more than a year and I have a few people that I talk to as well and try to be social or have hobbies
thats not depression

Yeah I know what you mean a lot of people get depressed but there must be something seriously wrong with me if Orr the past few years all I can think about is killing myself and I don't remember the last time I was happy. I also have had depersonalization disorder for the past 4 years as well so I'm always dissociated. Seriously dude I have some mental problems that I am not just making up I'm pretty sure there's a chemical imbalancr and it's genetic since both of my parents all mentally ill as well

Death is nor the answer buddy... Even if life is shitty sometimes, there's a butt load of good things about it.... For instance tits. Tits are friggin awesome even if you have to pay for them.. So cheer up lad

Just pick yourself off the ground and set a goal. And don't think about anything other than reaching that goal.

I have smoked weed and it's good once in a while but it does nothing for my depression

What makes you say that? I spent so much time not doing anything because I had no desire to help myself and everything was just numb. After years u had to force myself to do things and try to get better but it hasn't helped.

Honestly why the fuck do I have to prove I have depression? I'm just trying to get some fucking help here cause I have no one else to talk to

I agree tips are awesome but dude I'm a kissless virgin in college and if I'm not getting laid now I probably never will. I'm seriously really ugly and not desirable to women so unfortunately I will never enjoy tits

Compare the good things in your life to the bad ones. I think you'll find that your life is a lot better than you think. Whats the worst that could happen at this point?

My goal is to be a psychiatrist and I think it's the only career I wouldn be happy doing and right now I'm a premed bio major but I seriously doubt my ability to get into med school

Weak

Thanks this kind of makes me feel better but honestly I have lost so much in the genetic lottery it sucks when I see myself struggle to do something almost everyone else does normally

Find a good amount of magic mushrooms and listen to good music in the dark. I personally like metal bands like Mastodon, Gojira, Opeth.. You need to realize that you are still a person like everyone else, experiencing their own lives just like you. So this means that if someone else is happy, why can't you be as well? Do you enjoy feeling like shit? Do you feel like you deserve this in anyway? If the answers are "no", then you WILL be happy. It takes meditation and focus to actually feel your existence if you don't want any substances. You need to be fully aware and FEEL your existence, how you are even able to perceive anything at all, even pain and suffering, is nothing short of sheer miracle, and I don't believe in any man-made deities. So CHOOSE to be happy, because it FEELS GOOD AND IT'S WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT? OR NOT? WHICH PATH ARE YOU GOING TO CHOOSE? Sorry for caps but, change is literally newton's law, you must take action upon something for there to be any change in it's position, and I like to apply it to life. There are endless opportunities, there is no need to be stuck in negativity and despair, the past is the past, there is absolutely nothing you can do to change it. Think of it like this, you want to move a rock. Your own strength is no where near enough to even budge it, so you accept that you can't pick up the rock, and YOU MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Emotions are a trap that are produced by our own minds, but this isn't the equivalent of the objective reality! This is the definition of subjectivity or aka opinion, which is not fact. So ignore the bullshit, because it's complete purpose is to bullshit you and make you think stupid things. Ignore the rock because you just can't pick it up!

A friend of mine told me to hook me up around 6:30pm
It's almost 10pm right now and i don't have heard anything yet
The girl i know went to some of her friends instead to visit me

Well i am probably just going out now to play some pokemon,at least they won't leave me alone

Thanks man really good advice. I'm actually planning to do some mushrooms next month. I used have the fear of losing my mind on shrooms but I think my mind is already lost so why be scared

Lest you're not a virgin. Got that going for you at least

Commencing dump, hope it helps you op!

What are you talking about? I'm a kissless virgin and I've never had a gf or went on a date. And I'm in college so tell me how pathetic that is. I'm probably gonna be a kissless virgin my whole life if I'm not getting laid in college when will my chances ever increase?

>my mother is the only one who caress out me

dang

y u do this

Please wait until you make something for yourself and strike out on your own in the world.

Your perspective is always colored by your environment, so a change of pace, especially when you're coming of age would do you a lot of good.

long but worth

Fag

Teenage love is really shallow and it rarely lasts

this one hits close for me

Don't know what to tell you. there was this fellah in my area like you. I tried to introduce him to some girls i know. I even tried to get him to do some writing to make some money but he gave up fast. I think he liked feeling sorry for himself.

this one also hits close to home

>his metal
>his metal
>metal
Goddamn this shit triggers me.

See this is not depression

This is you feeling like a loser

Everyone considers killing themselves.

Someday sit down with people who were left behind when a family member killed themselves. Maybe then you'll have the decency to re-evaluate what a shitty thing it is to suggest that you'd kill yourself.

If you really think you need medical attention, take yourself to the doctor like a grown-ass adult and stop wasting everyone's time with bullshit "feel" threads which are just glorified attentionwhoring.

Sup Forums's team of armchair psychologists can't even fucking count to 5.

Add a toaster to your bath faggot

Look, you're happy to kill yourself anyway, so why the fuck not enjoy life instead? Worst comes to worst, you can always opt out later on once you've lived a bit.

Go see a Doctor. Go get on some awesome fucking pills. Realise how much more amazing you CAN feel (some people think that right now is the best they will ever feel, not realising that your euphoria level is capable of going through the roof with the right meds) and live a happy life. Then when you don't need them any more, lower the dose weekly until you're off.

Drugs aren't a bad thing. Drugs are the only reason I'm still alive right now. I used to hate them, but honestly, if the human body had all it needed to feel phenomenal 24/7 then we wouldn't experience positive effects of plants. They'd simply have no effect on us. The fact that some do is proof that humans need something extra to reach their peak sometimes.

this one hits closest for me

>I've tried lots of self improvement like I have been lifting for more than a year and I have a few people that I talk to as well and try to be social or have hobbies and go out and do things I enjoy but nothing helps me.

those are all really good hobbies, you should probably see a shrink and get some meds to help you . . . truly, it will make a difference.

Suicide has stalked me most of my life. I'm now 46, with a wife and children, and something clearly worth living for.

You are young, healthy, can make friends, get laid, etc etc, don't give in man.

youtu.be/aDCGrINPGUQ listen to this

It sucks if both of your parents take medication, but in most cases you can't really fight it without them. Do you know what kind of drugs they take (lithium, sertraline, tricyclic...) and what were they diagnosed with?

By dad has been bipolar for two decades and nothing seems to work on him anymore, and I'm slowly following in his steps so I get what you mean.

>I'm a kissless virgin in college and if I'm not getting laid now I probably never will. I'm seriously really ugly and not desirable to women so unfortunately I will never enjoy tits

bullshit, I was the same way, and it's ONLY because you are not trying the right way. Lower your standards, be friendly, you'll meet girls and just circulate a little bit.

You should stop feeling feelings. You're gonna die eventually no matter what like everyone else, just quit thinking about your feelings and maybe you'll stop feeling after a while.

Atleast you enjoy things.
All i do is game and work, and i enjoy neither of those anymore.
Don't be a fag and deal with it.

Here in My backyard

Checked
Bro bait or not I'm gonna respond.
Dude I don't know you but if you say you're ugly then maybe you are but so what if you're ugly...you can be one ugly mofo and still have a dime/decent chick.. It's about how you carry yourself and talk to them...so what if you're a kiss less Virgin, you say you're in collage right focus on that. Later you will get paid the moniez for what ever career u take and viola the bitches and tits will flock to you... You want the pussy now I can understand... You gotta make sacrifices, if you already hold yourself at such a low level then you gotta pick up low level girl's... You can't have your attitude and expect to fuck Betty the head cheerleader... At the end of the day pussy is pussy fat tall skinny short ugly 10/10... And plus don't go out like no bitch.. Lots of people struggling out in the world without homes food health...

Tldr Yahya yah im on 65mg of oxy and sippen rum and Coke and 114pm....things will get better dude... People with diseases that know they are dying are fighting to live... Don't give up!

THIS IS NOW A GETS THREAD

Dupps here:
Tribbz here:
Special mentions (oneoffs):
Gud job bois, we did gud.

These are for you op! All the gets!

This fuckin webm makes me crack up, I quit smoking about half a year ago and like two weeks after i quit my girlfriend broke up with me.
Fucking cunt.
Life sucks regardless of what good/poor decisions you make, live it for what it is and enjoy the little things because they're what make life worth living.

They both take zoloft and Prozac. My dad is actually also bipolar it sucks dealing with it. My mom used to be in mental Institute because she went pretty insane for a while and I think I'm also following in her footsteps. When I was a kid she would always tell me she's gonna kill herself in car accident and drive a bridge or something when she's coming from work and I remember frequently throughout my childhood wondering if she was gonna come home that day or kill herself. Not very healthy for a child

don't stop feeling.
Fucking sucks, nothing makes me cry, haven't cried in like 5 years, the closest i can get to crying is tearing up but then the tears just roll back in.

I guarantee you I'm doing it the right way I'm just a piece of shit. My face is gross and I can't do anything about it

x

I have this before and it's just emptiness. It's not better at all

You gotta realize this man, life is difficult and I'm sure you know that.
Everything you feel, understand, deal with, is all in your head.
Take a step back and look at yourself, when you're happy with yourself you can be happy with life.
Don't let what other people do to you change who you are because if you can try to be happy and try to be a good person and just try in general, you can feel infinitely better about yourself.
At least that's how I dealt with it. Good luck man.

Because you were too square now?

Nah, because I called her a cunt and told her I didn't want her negativity around me, she would tell me what is wrong with me every day, practically rub it in my face.
She would tell me I'm cynical and mean and self centered and I was those things, but I tried every day to be a good person.
I got sick of it, started lifting, quit smoking, started dieting, re-enrolled in school and got a job.
I then broke it off with her. Life is too short to surround yourself with people who aren't worth your time, and everything you feel is all in your head and with the right motivation you can overcome.

I'm not trolling man thanks for responding. The thing is I have tried to be confident and I think I have the ability to fake it and I have asked out girls and they have all rejected me. I have even tried tinder and literally only 1 girl responded and then stopped responding. I'm just a piece of shit I honestly don't believe anything can help me

You need to stop right now.
The key to success is confidence in self. If a girl tells you you're ugly or weird, tell yourself you can be better and you can make yourself better.
Be confident in what you can become and become it. I'm not saying to never be content with yourself, but if you don't like what you are, change it.

Hey man I know exactly what you mean I have to love myself and be comfortable with myself so others can't affect me but the thing is I'm just a piece of shit and I know what you're thinking I probably just have low self esteem or no confidence but the thing is I literally have no skills or talents and I can't think of one good thing I've ever been good at in my whole life. I have nothing to offer anyone or myself I truly am worthless. I have tried to feel better about myself and love myself but when I look at myself I just suck

I have tried so much self improvement I started lifting a year ago and I put in some muscle but that did not help at all I really do think think anything can

I wake up every day and go to work as a laborer for a mason. I literally mix mud for a living right now, but I decided a while ago that I wasn't going to put myself in that position, the same position my father put himself in. He goes to work every day and puts big old heavy rocks in walls and holes. He struggles with life every day and is depressive/bipolar. He keeps going.
Don't be that guy, be the guy who can change, who can grow, who can learn new skills and be confident in your ability to grown, change learn new skills. Talk to the person who you know loves you most tomorrow and ask them why they love you. If that doesn't give you the confidence and faith in yourself to overcome, I don't know what will.

Think of it this way, you're in a hole. You can go deeper or climb higher. You know you'll be less happy if you go deeper, but you don't know what's above you.
Are you miserable enough to climb up or just content with where you are?

You're not a pos dude.
Have good hygiene, wear clean clothes, don't be a creepy ass dude and be somewhat sociable and the girl thing will happen, it always does. Remember if you think that you're not all good up top in the noggin then maybe just maybe you have to get your mind straight first. If you feel like you might need help then seek it... Don't let the puntang spiral you down a deeper rabbit hole

I feel like I check off everything you listed but the problem is I don't have the face which matters the most

Well, I know it's just Sup Forums and there ain't much I can do here to help a poor feller like you, but I'm going to go have a smoke and then I'll see what I can do. For I've made 'er to 24 now and at 21 I pushed the button on the garage door opener that let me carry on til today. So I know all about bein' on that edge...so hold on, I'll check in after this smoke, hehe