SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT Sup Forums

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT Sup Forums

If you have ever slept with a woman in you past, even from years and years ago,

She has the ability to ask for a DNA test, and if you do not consent to the DNA test they are actually allowed to hold you in contempt of court in a jail cell??

what the fuck?

no way that's true. Please provide info. That seems like The Onion type stuff.

what are you on about? dna test for what?

DNA test for a kid she had obviously.

Will greentext story if anyone is interested.

Merika home of the free LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Worst country on the planet. Over run with niggers and morons. Going to elect Trump as president. The fall of the USA. We are lovin it!!!

is it your kid?

u jus jelly mane

bump for interest

here ill greentext

>bitch pops up out of nowhere
>has four year old kid
>thinks it mine
>but at the time was married and living out of state
>she already had two more kids before she came back into town
>bought an at home paternity test
>wants me to take a DNA test

so is it yours?

I dont think it is, i have no way of knowing.

why would i make a thread about it if i already knew faggot.

Don't you WANT to know?

Like, why not solve the mystery, OP?

And if it's not yours, then you have the right to laugh at her every time you see her.

>i have no way of knowing.
if only there was some kind of a test

No i really dont want to know, because i dont think its mine, and i dont want to pay for the test.

Also, the last time i even saw her was back in 2010.

Yet the kid is already 4 years old.

are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you were to dumb/cheep to use a condom?

always wore protection that i can remember.

Alright, this is atleast the second thread you've made about this. You can't be this upset over a paternity test, especially if you're so certain you'll come clean.
Are you not telling us something? Is the bitch harassing you or what?

This is is some Maury bullshit.

Yea, she bought an at home dna test and keeps messaging me wanting me to come over and take it.

should i just let her go through all the court bullshit?

Yeah, take it to court, but don't end up going to jail. Just get this shit over with. Fucking cunt.

It's because of feminists and liberal democracies. They don't give a fuck about equal rights. They're immature children who just yell me me me me and let you die in a ditch while calling you a privileged white cis scum.

Well if she hasn't already, isn't what she's doing, y'know, just harassment? I'm not american so please educate me.

join ISIS then

OP why don't you get a good lawyer that specializes in this kind of thing and ask that lawyer for advice? Without telling the girl, of course.

>"blaming all problems on.."
> doesn't even mention american trade deficits

have you ever watched an american debate?
Cuz If you didnt, you should stfu

because lawyers cost insane amounts of money

Go to court and force a real deal one. Make her show up and bring a lawyer, fight it every step of the way. If she misses a court date, you can really fuck her over. In some states losers of cases pay for court costs, look that shit up, and hire a lawyer that isnt to expensive but enough to really annoy her.

If she makes you pay, you can sue her if it's not yours.

I sued my ex after filing false charges. Now she owes me $7.5k

Just don't be a baby and do the blood test.

Depends if it's a court order.

this
case closed

This guy gets it. Spend it on something really annoying.

OP, none of this shit is true. Just not giving a fuck will get you through life OK. It's like your health. You only start to have problems when you start going to doctors to ask what's wrong.