Start a Band With Other Sup Forumstants

Post your area code, your state, and what kind of music you want to make. Feel free to share what instruments you play, any lyrics you have written, what kind of musicians you're looking for, level of commitment, as well as any form of contact info so you can communicate off board.

The goal is to try and meet people with similar tastes and to make music, since finding local people, especially in smaller cities, is difficult.

Both 732 and 908 in New Jersey.

I like to make power pop (Cheap Trick, the Cars, Weezer, the Undertones), but I'm fine with most rock based music. I also play blues, country, surf, metal, some jazz, and some post-rock from time to time.

I play guitar and bass mainly, but I can also play a bit of keys and the accordion.

bulgar, sofia

248, MI

Guitarist, love reverb drenched huge riffs and dissonant voicings to chords. Boris + Ulcerate would be my main influences.

bump

bump

508 MA
Industrial,drone,synth wave maybe be interested in shoegaze
I can play Keyboard and harmonica...

Pittsburgh Pa/Wexford PA 412 724 . Email me at jwfeniello2 at Gmail dot com. I do mostly synth pop and electronic stuff but also want to do emo stuff

where the Ireland boyos at?

London SW, Putney area
vocalist, used to sing in extreme metal and grindcore, interested in making ambient, power electr, noise, emo/screamo, grind oriented stuff

but if you're not a musician, it would still be great to meet someone that wants to go to weird gigs; i listen to other stuff besides that

you can hit me up at nicu(dot)cepoi at gmail(dot)com

What gigs are you going to/have you attended recently, user?

920 here. dont really play anything, but am curious if there's anyone around

California

I play the saxophone. I already have most of the songs and parts written, I just need someone to play them. I would say my main influence is krautrock, prog rock, shoegaze, and post-hardcore.

Can contact me at allroj978 at gmail(dot)com

Anyone here /GTA/?

There was a 5 day free jazz/noise fest near Central London almost two weeks ago
Had a lot of fun, met cool people, made out with a mexican 30 year old chick who's on a trip around Europe, she was really cute, I'm 20

The dude that organized the event said he'll hit me up whenever there's something happening around so I'm happy I went
Otherwise nothing much, been busy with essays for uni

408 CA
mostly into hip hop but looking to expand my tastes into some more alternative stuff

Ah, forgot to mention
I recently started getting into the shoegaze noise scene here as well, since it's quite small in London
Met a dude in a band that helped me get in touch with stuff, so I'm seeing a lot of shoegaze/free jazz/noise/ambient gigs for winter-spring 2017
my friends who enjoy this stuff live up north, so not many to go to with too often

does anyone play euphonium in WA

bump

I'm just north of you in 510
what sort of hip hop

Anyone in 423 Chattanooga? I just moved into town from Portland. I would be down to hang out and jam.

no musical talent, just curious to see if there's anyone else from here on Sup Forums

Toronto/Mississauga here, I play guitar and drums and have been trying to work on an album right now

right here lad

what you play?

modular synthesist, vocalist making Industrial flavored IDM, incidentally poppy power electronics with organic electronic sound design and acoustic instrumentation.
Very committed.
Open to anything.

Bump

kek

london. no talent whatsoever, play guitar, very much into slowcore, post-rock, noise rock, post-hardcore stuff like that. prefer kinda minimal/sparse sounding stuff

new zealand

death metal or thrash metal

capcha was select all images wih pizza

Guitar mainly but play some keyboards/vox/drums aswell

Wbu?

Bulgarian here, recc me some good Bulgarian artists please, I know none outside of chalga

Hey guys Todd from Arkansas here

Anybody else here /St.LouisCity/ (314 area)
I'm a mediocre drum player, and an even mediocre'er keyboard player

no new jersey boiz ;'(

785 Kansas drummer boi here

not letting this thread die til we hit bump limit

bumb

Bump

bump again