I think I may have a a micro penis. Please advise

I think I may have a a micro penis. Please advise.

bigger than mine

What happened to your nut sack?

Uh, yeah that's definitely a micro penis.

Did your parents get you smallcox vaccination when you were young? It prevents micro penis

Kek

Yes but now I have a small cock AND autism...

a nigger with a micropenis
double trouble

just date a girl with microvagina
>problem solved

this shit

I like them trips boyo

Dick so small I pee on me balls.

Pacific islander, actually. A lot of old women actually ask me if I'm Mexican before going on about how they find Mexicans to be attractive.

get hard and post pic

дщдштпф

That's actually happened to me once. No joke.

At that point my sense of masculinity dwindled down to nothing so I didn't really care. To be fair, it was a pretty weak stream.

>smallcox
kek

Lol. My bad dude. Heard a comedian say that shit a long time ago. He was talking about how dudes brag all the time and was like I ain't gonna lie. My dick so small I piss on my balls.

Yuuuge!

this

>dick is hardly present when flaccid
>if it's cold i can probably pass as having female genetalia
>7 inches erect

I've only fucked two women, the first one obviously took my virginity so she rarely saw it flaccid, but the second one i made a point of keeping the old boy down when it was revealed, took in the disappointed look, and then let it shine. The look of awe is something I have masturbated to the memory of

having a large dick is one thing but a slightly-above-average dick that is like a transformer or something? Fuckin A+

Holy shit

Send a pic of your dick, not your beanbag chair you fucking idiot.

you have my sympathy, none of us chose the body we got to inhabit (personally I'm a short pale redheaded guy, not a winning ticket)

i seriously think that within your lifetime there will be a cure, probably in the form of stem cell regeneration (growing a new organ/limb for a person) and genetic manipulation. alternatively, we will probably all end up in a virtual reality as avatars in 2 or 3 decades where you can be a chad

or you could sign up for cryonics, kill yourself, and hope that you'll get unfrozen in a future where they can already fix it

or learn to live with it, like Peter Dinklage

Same here. The worst part is that it kinda stick outs when flacid because of my balls, so if i use the wrong type of shorts everyone will think i have a really small cock. But its about 16cm hard.(6 to 7 inches)

Or you get ripped to compensate for your lack of size, you don't have to self pity cuz that ain't helping anyone. Just work on yourself.

Send pix. You attached a pic of your nipple

if you just lost a little weight that thing would be a solid 7 inches. girth probably on par too.

Or he could care about the other things. Sex is not all you have in life. He could find himself in something else.