You are only allowed to post in this thread if your country has invaded Poland

You are only allowed to post in this thread if your country has invaded Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_National_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Anthropoid
youtube.com/watch?v=Oos7tkWrKyY
youtube.com/watch?v=2oUDCXl3zC0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_War_(1626–29)
cambridge.org.secure.sci-hub.ac/core/journals/leiden-journal-of-international-law/article/div-classtitleturkey-successor-or-continuing-state-of-the-ottoman-empirediv/B3512009F20CED7173E9D27E37A5EE83
awesomestories.com/asset/view/Russia-Defending-the-Country-Against-Invaders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turkish Republic is not the heir of the Ottoman Empires the two are entirely different.
Poland is bros

fun map
made one for Croatia

yes it is

>Slovakia
>Czechs
>Ukraine
>France
>Italy
say what?

Your map is BS

Would give you Vienna next time roach... These Germ faggots are backstabbing savage thieving traitor shits.

Explain why the Ottoman debt were shared between the states that came out of it instead of inheriting all to Turkish Republic. You can't , Turkish Republic is not the heir of the Empire.

Probably thinks about Napoleon

But yes, not sure about Slovakia and Ukarine. Maybe some early medieval history?

Napoleon
muh greater moravia and maybe counting silesia?

Same with Slovakia. Slovak Republic is a successor state to Czechoslovakia. Czechoslovakia was on the side of Allies.

Nazi puppet state of Slovakia was abolished after WWII. Just like Vichy France.

Also when did "Ukraine" invade? How could it do that, when it doesn't even exist? Also France and Italy? What the...

As I said, this state was illegitimate, therefore Poles can't blame us for the invasion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_National_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Anthropoid

>Slovakia
>Ukraine
>medieval history
kek

Both of them attacked us in WWII

>this state was illegitimate
>because i said so

lul, SNP was failure, they got destroyed by Slovak army and then went LARPing in forests, fact is Slovakia was first country to join Nazis :D :D D nice Anthropoid but it means nothing :)

Who is first to invade in this list ? Is it us or the Swedes ?

Nice thread.

Hungary

poles have fucking invaded us.

I reckon we must have invaded every European state at some point (or maybe not Ireland and Iceland)

we have

whoopsie

>it means nothing :)
It means a lot in international law. Fascist traitor Tiso was hanged, Slovakštát was nullified, our pre-Munich borders restored and we were among the victors of WWII and never had to pay reparations like Hungary for example.

russia never invaded poland though. soviet union did, russian empire also but not current russia

when Italy, France invaded us?

Russia is a successor state to the USSR, so yes, you did invade them.

Still was the continuation of the same nation.

heeeej

this map would look exactly the same for almost every country in Europe

War of the Polish succession.

none of that makes it illegimate except for your feelings being hurt

yes, I cringed as soon as I've read what I sent

Hej :D
thanks for all dem lines to nearly empty shops uncle Stalin

also for this, we look like Mordor now! such glorious!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Did you know thet Carol Of The Bells was originally composed by Ukrainian composer Mykola Leontovych in 1914? The song is based on a Ukrainian folk chant called "Shchedryk".
youtube.com/watch?v=Oos7tkWrKyY

Karol Sidor, PM of autonomous Slovakia, refused to proclaim independence from Prague, so Hitler got him deposed and installed Tiso instead.

How is that legitimate? Slovak state was created and maintained only because Hitler wanted it. It was uncapable of pursuing independent foreign policy.

It was like Croatia. A fucking German puppet. Partisans in Slovakia fought under the banner of Czechoslovakia.

>we wuz good guis, ebul nazis did it
>meanwhile people selling out partizans to HG

:D DD DD whatever makes you sleep at night though

You are only allowed to reply to this post if your country has conquered England.

>France
>Italy
??????

Literally kill yourself gavad.

See

Fuck off Mehmet.

>War of Polish succession
This was a thing?

>what where the ten thousand partitions of Poland

friendly reminder that cnut the great was polish

>Probably thinks about Napoleon
The Duchy of Warsaw was Napoleon's most trusted and loyal ally. It wasn't invaded by him.

Kek, people always fought over Poland. :D

Cnut was from the royal Piast line of Poland. ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=2oUDCXl3zC0

His mother was Polish. But his father was Danish and he was a Danish ruler by birthright. If she was Swedish it wouldnt make a difference, she'd still just be a piece of meat used to pop out children.

Depends how far you go back I guess

I'm so sorry

:DDD We can into thread

>she'd still just be a piece of meat used to pop out children.
Do you have a fucking clue who his mother was? She was a fierce leader of the vikings, whom many wanted to marry her but she was picky, then fought and destroyed a viking leader and his army just because he wasn't interested in her. The vikings would have skinned you alive in front of her if you said that. Vikings feared her.

Not really I think.

It depends if you landed troops in Poland.

well... then what if we were the ones invaded by poland?

Then id laugh a lot.

but this is not a "invasion"

Sure, but this map doesnt seem to only note invasions.

Braddy good

Missed a couple

>netherlands
>white

Remember where King Billy was from

Debatable whether Willem was acting as Prince of Oranje or disputed sovereign of England

OE was also allied with Poland beginning with 16th century, for the most part at least.

>tfw hasnt invaded poland while everyone has had

>Spain
>Attacking Ireland
Tell me when because i refuse to believe that.

I know we supported Irish revolts, but did we ever actually go there ?

Napolean didn't invide us. We were his allies. In fact France never invaded us. OP map is shit.

excuse me finns actually invaded poland twice thank you

*Napoleon

when did we invade poland?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Swedish_War_(1626–29)

oh right

didnt we also invade poland during the great northern war and kill like a third of their population?

The italy is also really bothering me, is that made up too? I cant remeber any italians marching into poland.

Yes

>didnt we also invade poland during the great northern war
yes
> and kill like a third of their population?
no, that was during the second northern war. don't confuse the too

oh
we still killed a third of their population
pretty good if you ask me

Yes. This also bullshit. Italy were Hitler allies but they never invided Poland.

Going over our wars and its actually true that we didnt ever invade Poland, we liberated it multiple times but no invasions.

(((liberated)))

only one person can be behind this

He's right. France were always our ally.

Poland had it easy ride, still Russia fight against almost whole world, World, Karl.

you need some katyn slavbro

depends on how you look at it.
The decline of the commonwealth made Sweden the dominant Baltic power but it also strengthened Russia/Prussia who later dismantled the Swedish empire

Japan cucked by Russia.
Germs cucked by world
Poland meh...
Afganistan our russian allies.
America had it coming
Not empressive to be honest

cambridge.org.secure.sci-hub.ac/core/journals/leiden-journal-of-international-law/article/div-classtitleturkey-successor-or-continuing-state-of-the-ottoman-empirediv/B3512009F20CED7173E9D27E37A5EE83

>In the continuity scenario, the predecessor state is divided into several entities.
One of these new entities asserts to ‘continue’ the personality of the predecessor,
whilst other entities consider themselves as new states. There is no discontinuity in
the international personality of the state: the continuing state is, legally speaking,
identical to the predecessor state.

>Turkey had argued that the Lausanne Treaty merely applied a rule of international
law to the effect that cessionary states must take over a part of their predecessor’s
debt. The arbitrator held that it was impossible to say that the state that acquires
territory by secession is bound to take over a corresponding part of the public debt
of the ceding state. The distribution in the treaty was a favour, since the debtor
remained, in law, solely responsible. Only those revenues that had been public
revenues of the Ottoman Empire were to be included in the distribution, and the
revenues that proceeded from commercial operations of the Ottoman Public Debt
were to be excluded.

>The overwhelming tendency in the legal doctrine is that, in
spite of considerable territorial losses, there is an identity of international person-
ality between the Turkish Republic and the Ottoman Empire.

>Despite
innumerable territorial and political changes, the French Republic is the continuing
state of the Kingdom of France. Asserting the contrary would lead to admission that
each change is a succession case and would give rise to inextricable legal problems.
It is a fully recognized principle of general international law that unconstitutional,
and even revolutionary, changes in government do not affect the identity of the
state.

t*rkroach be gone, back to sucking Erdogan's cock.

no i mean
killing poles is very good my dude

awesomestories.com/asset/view/Russia-Defending-the-Country-Against-Invaders
lel

Two of them look like Slavs, the one in the middle like Turk, Germany should be in the middle.
Also - rude

Ecли вoт yжe 10 мyж бьeт пo poжe, тo, вcё-тaки, мoжeт дeлo нe в мyжe?

>tfw poland invades YOU

i never said otherwise