Why do some many so many teenagers hate her?

why do some many so many teenagers hate her?

and why do they think their garbage (c)rap (retards attempting poetry) ""music"" is better than her music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9HdHjUc3c
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=42604.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is secretly in love with her

I'm a rich white girl look how depressed I am
bleh

don't get me wrong, she's a nice gal, i like her just fine
but she's a mouth breather

her lyrics are about getting fucked hard, why do you care about her as a person or about her lyrics?

her music is catchy, that's it

but that's what's cool about her, she delivers an awful personality with beautiful music
does the mc of a movie have to be "likable" to you? pleb.

it's not catchy, it's dreamy

I still can't get over the digusting lips and nose

She's fucking trash

She makes pop that is completely devoid of the things that make pop enjoyable, her music is not catchy, it's not creative, it's just drab background music melodrama. As pop music it's neither enjoyable or catchy, and as "art" music it's uncreative and self indulgent. It's terrible from all angles.

her botox is wearing off

that's what makes it so good

basically it's something you get lost in, it makes you feel intoxicated, like time stops around you. just like cloud rap. she's yung lean for girls. a millennial character study, sort of

most of her songs are pretty much indistinguisable

I don't get it. Do you ACTUALLY like lana del rey? I thought it was a joke to make fun of tumblr on Sup Forums to pretend to like lana del rey.

>its shit
>thats what makes it good

hmm really made me think?

Being shit on purpose is still shit. I bet you think modern art is too deep for most people to understand too.

Lana del rey is not smart or creative enough to into abstract/surrealism, she tries to make "artsy" stuff based off shit she perceives as artistic and fails fucking horribly.

i only like a couple songs on Ultraviolence but i really love them
it's not shit, it just has different goals than most radio pop, and the instrumentation is really lush

you just don't get Lana's complex artistic genius, go back to listening to your Meme Grips

i like that fuzzy kanye west-ish shout sample she has on some tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp9HdHjUc3c

all over this track, wgere does it originate? pretty sure its kanye

being unlikable on purpose, or just because you're unlikable doesn't matter, does not make it shit though. realizing that is as far as her depth goes and if you cannot get yourself to do that you're shallow as fuck

nvm heres a whole thread about it

kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=42604.0

its like the wilhelm scream lol

> spacey synth
> down tempo hip hop beat
> talking like a baby

Quads of truth

She denounced feminism on one interview, I think

>implying lana del rey isnt radio pop

Know I know you're baiting and/or from tumblr.

work on your reading comprehension
i said she was in fact radio pop but still different from the bulk of the "genre"

no she isnt?

radio doesnt have a "genre", it plays what is currently most trendy/popular

Ultraviolence is dream pop for people who wear unknown pleasures shirts without listening to the album

i know its not a genre but its homogenous enough that it might as well be
and she totally is like i tried to get across here . it's not solely about hooks, not danceable, not the type of ballad that serves only to show of the singers lung capacity that sia or adele are currently providing. heavy shoegaze/dream pop influence too

Christ the more I look at her the uglier she looks.
I'm not the only one who think she looks freakish right?

Totally hideous, I've only ever heard gay men and straight women call her attractive irl

where is carles when you need him

It's (You)
It's (You)
It's All for (You)
Everything I Do

her face is crooked in this image

Lana del Taco

Her songwriting has been shit lately. I feel like her hit popular songs(mostly from 'Born to Die' album) were mostly because she worked with Emile Haynie.

>Shades of Cool
>Cruel World
>West coast
>Pretty When you cry

Ultraviolence is actually amazing

Lana Del Rey