Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10779505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>starting threads on rebbit

*tips fedora*

hiroshimoot, I have less than 50 spuh karma.
Will you ban me now?

>fails at literally r.eddit then comes here to cry about it

there are no metrics to adequately describe the amount of contempt I hold for your miserable faggotry

>need comment carma
You need to come up with some witty replies.

>posting on reddit

not even once, just like heroin/meth or dating a girl who rides horses

strawpoll.me/10779505
strawpoll.me/10779505
strawpoll.me/10779505

r/soccer is a good place for information and the SFW bants there are pretty decent tbqh
the only thing that ruins it is the community, they're so fucking cucked and constantly need approval from other shitlords. They're such a fucking heard mentality.
Also, I sound like a yuroboo here, but the Americans who subbed since 2014 are also fucking cancer, constantly downvoting anything non MLS related and updooting MLS to oblivion, also they're fucking retarded, don't bother correcting them.
Also, they all fucking band wagon teams, I did a post about how the "flairs" of leicesters citys pretty much DOUBLED in the last 6 months and all the americans and bandwagoners kept calling me out for being a dick head.

lel, just lurk and dont post

wait if you need to comment on 50 posts to make a post, who made the first post?????????

I said schweinsteiger had got fat last year on r/soccer, got about 200 downvotes before being banned for "fat shaming"

lmfao

then who was phone?

Mods used to publicly ban people like you

What the fuck happened

austrailian shitposting is truly legendary

>americans & soccer episode 16

how come we don't see anymore "user has been banned for this post" anymore?

kek everytime, BASED ausGODS

Tbqh here, I go on reddit but never post, only for THE SHOW diamond dynasty tips. And half the posts anyway are "looked what I packed" and 30 comments of "nice man I pulled one last week" or "aww man lucky you". Too gay for me

>plebbit is actually shit
>surprising info in 2016

Because current mods fucking suck and let this shit happen and people think it's okay to do it

>being this superior about websites

Blow me maplecuck