Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I need to discuss something with you guys. I have a girl I'm with and the sex is good but she's abusive. Everyday she always puts me down. She makes me feel like shit I want to kill myself. It's even got to the point of where she hits me. I try to leave but then she manipulates me into staying. I'm so depressed Sup Forums what do I do.

U know the answer faggot

Hate fuck her

I wanted to make a smartass response, but I decided against it. In order to give advice I need to know how she manipulates you into staying.

This may sound dumb, but.. you're A FUCKING MAN. SHOW HER!

She starts to cry and promises to change and makes me feel like I'm being the asshole

i've had a few of those Sup Forumsro. my advice; leave her ass, and stick to your guns. there's plenty more. how is this chick manipulating you?

really, Sup Forumsro? that's it? ugh, sorry, i don't mean to invalidate your struggle. just recognize she's a bitch, and everything she says is poison, then leave her, and for the love of god, don't look back.

You're not being the asshole. Stop giving a shit about her feelings if she doesn't give a shit about yours. Find someone else.

Its hard though. This is all I'm used to every girl has been like this and I'm weak alone.

Don't listen to her excuses, just leave her and don't turn back

she's never going to change. you are not an asshole for wanting to escape a toxic relationship. i know it's easier said than done, but leave her, and don't even talk to her after. trust me; i've had a few of those. they fuck up your head, and turn you into kind of a defensive traumatized dick, so actual nice girls will have a problem with that.

She's made me isolate myself from all my friends

i feel ya. you attract them. this is probably bad advice, but find a backup girl to transition to . . . i probably spent at least half if not my whole adult live thus far doing that

Dump her and go no contact. You absolutely cannot answer any messages or respond to any attempts to engage with you - even if she calls you in the middle of the night and tells you she's going to kill herself or her mother died or whatever else it is. Tell her you don't want to talk and to leave you alone.

She's either going to escalate the violence, get bored and leave you for someone else or eventually she'll say you hit/raped her and ruin your life.

kill it with fire, Sup Forumsro. those are the worst. get out while you can, and rebound with a dumpster slut who won't care until you find "ms. right"

Fuck her atleast twice before you break up

That's not possible, men are the abusive part in a relationship. Check yo privilige, boi.

this user hit it right on the nose, Sup Forumsro. you will find a better one after. just try not to even think about that abusive cunt

kek

Jesus. Thank you Sup Forumsros I actually thought I would get no help and just be called a faggot but with all this vertification that shes evil it makes me feel like its going to be easier. Thank you

Record the abuse, tape recorder, hidden camera, etc. Then report it to the police. Tis the only way OP.

My girl won't hit me.

treat her like a slut and start fuckign her friends

Sounds like a sociopath, read about it and leave her.
Been through the same shit myself.

>gf yells at me
> idea to ask Sup Forums for advice
> get yelled at
> feels bad man