I'm a current MLB player currently on the DL...

I'm a current MLB player currently on the DL. I play for a NL Central team and am relatively well known if you follow baseball. I have been coming here for years. AMA.

This isn't reddit you faggot go away

I don't go on Reddit. Just figured some anons would have some questions for me that I wouldn't be able to answer if my name was tied to it.

>2016
>playing for the NL

ishygddt

Is Arrieta on steroids?

I actually am a casual acquaintance with him. Can't say for certain but I will say that it doesn't bother me personally if he is. Some guys care a lot but a lot of others really don't give a shit.

Is that you, Lance Lynn?

This probably isn't news either but a lot of guys don't even care that much about baseball, it's just a job that they happen to be exceptionally good at. Many of them don't have any other skills so if juicing is a way to ensure their livelihood I don't fault them for that. I don't do it but some of my closest pals in the minors who are currently MLB caliber starters did it pretty openly.

>Dexter Fowler
>Jorge Soler
>Kyle Schwarber
>Matt Carpenter

I play for the Reds or Pirates. Not going any further than that.

It's definitely Lance Lynn. I have a gut feeling.

Even if you're not legit I don't give a shit, I'll play your game.

What's the shittiest stadium you've played in?

>pretending to be an mlb player on a Monday afternoon

Be sure to at least leave your moms basement today, okay neckbeard?

bullshit lance

Coors Field has a bad atmosphere and pretty bad facilities overall

pete rose please go nobody cares

One doesn't really come to mind per say. I've never gone to a stadium and been like wew what a dump. I don't like Turner though. Boring piece of crap in a crap city.

Will do retard.

What's it like recovering from TJS?

why is baseball so fucking boring?

>not even posting a mlbpa card or salary stub as proof

SAGED

Never had it and not a pitcher so can't speak from experience. They've got it down pretty good though. Knew a guy who got it, was in tears when he found out he was going to have to do it. Toughest part is mental obviously. Not playing for a year or more and potentially losing your job is scary.

What's the best hotel chain to sleep in

Omni.

Most unhittable pitcher you've faced?

Coolest guy you've held a conversation with on first.

Do your hips lie, Devin?

You're probably Chris Stewart.

If you're in the Brewers system reply to this post

>national "league"
fuck off faggot