Sup Sup Forums? So I might have a shot with this black chick I sometimes work with...

Sup Sup Forums? So I might have a shot with this black chick I sometimes work with. I already know that she finds me attractive through another chick we work with. She is cute and wouldn't mind having some fun with her. The only problem is I don't know if she is dtf or looking for a relationship. She has a couple kids and I'm not into getting into a relationship with a chick with kids. Should I pursue it in the hopes she is just looking for some no strings fucking?

if you dont want any drama just fucking tell her you just want the sex

Damn those bubble butts tho

She's a nigger; she'll be dtf if you have a joint and a bottle of Hennessy.

Tell her she has big juicy lips.
She will literally suck your dick if you get aggressive after she flirts back.
She's black. She's used to no long term bullshit

MORE

>I can't just fuck her if she wants a relationship
Grow the fuck up

She is whitewashed. I'm blacker than her and I'm a fucking white guy.
Don't have any. Got it from /gif/ and can't find sauce on it
I don't want to deal with drama. Especially with someone you work with.

If you're black too, OP, you won't have any troubles with her. If you aren't, forget about her. Black bitches be crazy with no-blacks.

Anyone else wish one of the girls would fart underwater? Just to see the bubbles blowing from her ass

damn OP wtf that's nasty ass(no pun intended) fuck

You don't have to deal with the drama. If she brings drama to work record her doing it as you're asking her to please not do this at work. Let her continue on as you do your job. Go to your boss with the recording, drama ends and you might even get some cash

That roughed up one though.

The trash mating dance.

>The only problem is I don't know if she is dtf or looking for a relationship.

There's no such thing as a woman "not looking for a relationship". Sex [i]is[/i] a relationship to them, it's how they seal the deal. In her mind you fucking her is a relationship.

On the flip side, do it often and you'll get attached. You won't be able to help it, this is your brain on oxytocin, you will form a bond and want to be with her. Oh, and you will be fucking her again, she will make sure of that.

Don't do it OP, step-fathers are cuckolds after the fact.

Whatever bro. Asses shaking is always a great thing.

thats not how it works, you can claim all you want you know best but deep down we both know you are a neckbeard never leave the house

sauce for this pls jesus christ

that EXACTLY how it works

wow where i can find this video ?

Goddamn WEBMs wont play on mobile

Download the app

Don't be on mobile

Yes they will. What phone do you have.