Disgusting.

No more gmt threads....

Because you arent posting webms

Because GMT retired.

Thread earlier died
I hope these threads carry on

Hey there

Where's GMT?

GMT retired last night bud. It fucking sucks.

Summerfag newfag cunt face faggot bitch.

Boxy from last week.

I kept waiting for the day when someone would tweet her that image, just to see if she'd say ANYTHING.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

I have the links to the threads if you want them

Why? What happened? I wasn't here las night

OK hai. My name is boxxy and um it's been a while since I made a new video. So I decided that because of recent events that I could make a new videooo. And um so yeah so let's just start off by getting a couple things straight. I don't do drugs... mm mmh! No, I know that you all think that I do drugs, but, I don't, actually. And I actually don't have ADD either, ahh hehehe, which is funny to me. Ummmm yeah. And then another one would be ummm. I provided you with a couple different pictures. Ummmm ahh such as like, like the one where I'm like mmm and it says, "I saw watchoo did there!" And like and and then like you peoples were all like, "YOU IS TROLLIN!" and I was like "I AM NOT TROLLING!! I AM BOXXY YOU SEE! Mm!" And like um and so then ahh there was another one where I was like, "Mmm," and um I don't have any eyeliner on, which you edited a couple of different times. And then there was the one where I held up a sign and it said "boxxy plus pocky equals equals LOOOVE," and that's true, it's a very true statement, I love her. And umm and then uhh bup bup buhbuh, OH there was another one that um, that I actually didn't possst... but umm... it's out there... cuz uh some of you guys found it, and I'm all like crafty. And uhm and it's one where I like have a sign and I'm like "ihh" and it says several different things such as like I love mmmchan, and stuff and umm it actually never said that, it said I love moochan, which is one of my old gaia buddies, uhh oh, but the way, I'm not a gaiafag anymore, I moved on to bigger and better things, such as umm, things that I mentioned in another video that got me in trouble in the first place, hah!

Yes please

Here a picture of boxys dad

I am filled with surprise and sadness.

I got a request from someone on skype. Probably because I may have posted my Skype last night. Some max dude with Norwegian or something for language. Is that any of you?

Who's gmt

archived.moe/b/thread/695929530/#695929530
archived.moe/b/thread/695968681/#696007534

Not me. You got me on skype?

He left. Don't worry he us in a better place.

I don't know.

He just decided it was better for him to leave and to kind of move on I guess

The OP who created all these fine threads

It was so sudden....

What's your skype?

Gone but not forgotten.

How do you know it wasn't that guy that impersonates boxxybros in every other thread?

Cunce

It was, caught me by surprise
Indeed

It was his tripcode, and he posted this pic of himself

You have me. You just sent me messages earlier.

Ah of course. I get confused as to who people are in the threads

This is why summer needs to end

is this real?

Shes a cutie pie

You know it

It is

All heil the queen

Yes.

I can't fucking believe that. Oh god, and I wasn't here last two days to say, at least, good bye. But did he say anything specific about the reason? Any problem or something?

No problem. He just wanted to move on

Well I hope he finds whatever he is looking for. I'm not a regular, just a Chloëbro that has been stopping by for a few years.

Really vague and drunk last night

Grrr

I'm allergic to duck faces - it's a shame because yor're cute

Ewwwww

Get that nigger shit out of here faggot.

I was not in a good state of mind last night

Gmt said the nigger dicks were triggered his latent homosex and he didn't like boxy anymore.

I can understand that. But Idk, I'm sad anyways. I hope he comes here from time to time, just to say hello.

Sup

maybe he finally a fucking life, you fucktards

As the last thread was ending I drank myself sick.

She's cute

same fagging

I'm still here, kek.

Banging headache and regretful for saying I wanted to leave.

I'm fucking bored already.

Damn that pesky alcohol.

fuck you gmt

Had me sulking all day today kek

How's the basement?

I felt pretty shitty today as well.

I don't think I am capable of leaving lmao.

For my own selfish sake I'm glad you're here anyway.

Hello again guys,how is going your days

If you don't get a hobby that could be hard.

Hey guys, cup here! How are we today?

We are here forever kek.

Koila here sucking black dick.

I fucking kill you mate... I was about to ask for your skype to say thanks to you. i was really shocked... I knew you were going to read this thread, or was lurking now, but I really though yu were leaving for ever...

Oh god, I'm almost in tears right now