sauce?

No idea, just dumping my collection

aren't trap feet just man feet

why are her feet beet red

thats just a boy, not a trap

hai

noass/10

its a cute boy

Not OP. I'm straight but as long as a guy's feet are smooth, hairless, and nicely-proportioned, they can be attractive to me. I save all my feet pics into the same folder regardless of their sex (I always crop out genitals though regardless of sex, because genitals are unconditionally disgusting in all circumstances and the bigges turn-off evar).

Wtf is wrong his balls and dick

Hes cute

guys feet are so much bigger and wider than girls feet there's no way i can get turned on by them.

she ruined the thread

idk man, i'd hit it.

Genitals are disgusting i agree with u so much thats why i feel weird as fuck when my gf tells me to eat her vagina...its like a bunch of liquids squishing together with skin fragments coming off and pubic hair going into my teeth with semen in my throat and old vaginal blood from two week period weeks ago...along with her sucking on my dick with microscopic cuts all around and her saliva filling those micro holes potentially giving me sti's
You're welcome.

Home from work, 22:45, saw thread on phone and fucking saved the majority. Time to fap in the shower and sleep, cheers user.

Thnx charlie chaplin

you don't like big footsies? males also have longer toes and sometimes more defined arches

Zowie fk 1 mouse. Like 50 quid. What is he doing with it in the bath, what an absolute madman.

So the short version I read there is "I'm gay."

Having a shit first.

Before the shits over and I hit the shower I'll dump some to

no. male feet are too, you know... male. i'm one of those deluded fags that's only attracted to the femininity of a trap.
trap feet aren't feminine to me at all.
they're just guy feet.

Who is this??

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

fucking gay

That's me done, off to wipe then shower/fap and sleep. Here's a little something for the road ;)

Cheers Sherlock

male feet can be sexy too. just look at those, girls don't have that nice shape

About to hit the shower and I forgot this gem, posted as OC a while back and it traveled a hell of a long way on the internet lol

That's hot, got kik?

what makes for sexy feet

Because you're a fag

Toe sock traps are god tier

No I'm bi, theres a difference.

Mine :3

face and timestamp

moar?

this guy have a twitch channel lol

link?

i mean, she has a pretty body, but that fucking face ruins it in every single picture

And also faps on chaturbate

>male feet can be sexy too
to you, yeah i get that.
to me?
nope.

hnng

So I met this guy who is a footfag, how do I make feet look hot? I'm not personally into feet specifically but I like to please and have no problem with it being sexualized. I just have no idea what to go for. Do different footfags prefer soles/top or is one better than the other?

type in foot care on google and boom you in

keep them soft and clean. take care of your nails. go barefoot in home. play with your toes. are you a guy or girl?

Make sure they have smooth skin, possibly paint the nails if he's into it.

friend of mine

saved from /soc/ tbh

>tfw no qt feet to sniff

hah, yeah I guess I'll put some extra work into my feet

why barefoot at home? I already do it but curious. And I'm a boy. I figured footfags wouldn't go for traps but I guess it's a thing!

This seems very simple. What an easy-to-please fetish

yeahhhh, thats a guy

Only social media I use is whatsapp, if that's even a social media lol

do you realize what thread you're in?

bimp

to tease him. flip flops work fine. try try to see if he likes socks. ask him for a feet massage. that's super hot.
well some guys like hairy feet, others don't

nobody likes hairy feet

i don't, but some people i into that

meh as long as its not like hobbit hairy