Cuck thread? other one limit reached

cuck thread? other one limit reached

wwyd

whoever was commenting on this one, have some more pics. what would you do to her?

would throat her hard untill she drools and suffocate on my cock

Wwyd?

what you do.
was in last threat more of my gf

Just to prove what I was saying on the last bread, how flat is Steph now, bitch?

Ex gf.
What do you think?

good to see this sexy girl again

gangraped by strangers double penetrating hher while she screams for help

drug her and take her clothes off... leave her out in that park at night with her mouth open to be used as a public gloryhole

i'm the user who posted what i'd do to her in the red dress in the last thread, got more for me?

what would you do to her? you saving her pics?

Her smile is intoxicating honestly, I know she'd be smiling as I lick all around her tiny pussy and massage her clit. While I'm eating her out would slowly start to put two lubed up fingers into her ass. Her smile would turn to horror as I slam my dick in her ass and start pounding away. Would only stop when she's begging daddy to put it back into her throat.

y'all cucks need nudify-her.com

hair pulling rhroatfuck making her puke all over my cock before i cum all over her hair and face

WWYD?

10 niggers gangrape followed by a bukkake

What else?

cmon fam

saving them all, yes
she can keep her boots on, but i'd strip her of everything else, i'd be rubbing against her pussy as i whispered how much i wanted to fuck her and what i wanted to do to her, feeling her getting wetter, then i'd lay her back, fucking her, slow at first but quickly getting faster, slapping her butt, fingering it, as her pussy locks around my cock, she's gone from innocent to telling me she wants more, wants to be fucked harder, slamming into her, 2 fingers in her asshole, sucking her tits as she's getting hornier, diviving deeper into her

i'd lift her up and sit her on a desk. i'd strip her but then put the shirt back around her waist. i'd go down on her sucking on her inner thighs, leaving marks all around her pussy.
i'd pull on her pubes with my lips before going down and tonguing her pussy. when i'm done i'd get up and push the tip in her pussy. i'd grab the sleeves of the shirt and use them to fuck her hard. i'd fuck her till her pussy is bright pink before pulling out and cumming against her clit

Kik me so we can make a chat group

Anyone wanna do this privately? Or trade pics of our gf's? Pop me a message for more souichieo@gmail

I'm waiting for one of you faggots to post something I can comment on. Faceless nudes and facebook/Insta cringe don't do it for me. I am NOT a fucking teenager FFS!

Kik me

do this privately?
she's hot btw

she'd kneel down, playing with my wand trying to get some magic to come out, i'd tell her that if she can't recite the spell she has to use her mouth to get the magic to come out

I would force her to work at a factory where she has to live in an on-premise dormitory and manufacture iPhones and iPads.

what would you put into her butt?

Kik notafag963 send your bitches

here anons go crazy

body too

dut a hole in her dress and tongue her asshole while she's up making her speech

Kek'd

Girl on right

Fuck her ass on the beach as I push her face in the sand

what do you think would fit in this tight butt

current gf, bit of a whore before we started dating. Love hearing her talk about it but she doesn't like too, what would you do to her anons?

here you go anons. treat this slut rough

Not me, but I'd make it fit. I'd split her in half. Moar?

i'd put my cock in there but it would be a struggle to get it in, i'd rip her ass with my cock

yo i need more before i can say

how deep could you go?
what else would you put in her pussy while you take her ass?

I'm trying to have her bull get her preggo hnnnnnnnnnnggggg

balls deep, i'd pump her ass on the kitchen counter, fucking her pussy with a cucumber

Fuck her doggy style while she eats her friend out then right before I cum I pull out and shove my whole cock deep in her ass as she screams and tries to pull away but I hold on and fill her ass with my cum

go on

i'd brutally assfuck her pulling her hair while she screams from pain

7 thick inches. I'm over 2 inches thick, it's actually what women comment on most, other than the upward curve.

Have anything other than facebook crap?

nope :/

Any takers?

Big black cock gangbang they all fill her 2 or 3 at a time while she loves it and they all finish in her throat careful not to get any on her pretty dress

nice. any other takers?

Christ on a cross, user. And then you post her bubbled? You are truly a faggot!

Another of her and her friends

yup

She looks smart.

I'd harvest her brain

both naked, i'd lay on the kichen counter and she'd ride my cock reverse cowgirl up her ass. she'd be riding me, enjoying my cock with her eyes closed as i reach and grab a cucumber. i'd finger her pussy and spread it. i'd push it just inside her pussy and she'd open her eyes, she was scared someone else had started fucking her. she'd see it was just a cucumber and she'd be into it, she'd take it from me and start fucking herself deep with it

drug her then rape all her holes filling them whit cum

she loves to display her ass. more to come if you go crazy on her

she almost got excited that there might be more than one guy though. look at her

those lips look great, i'd rub my cock on her lips till she opens up and sucks me off, i'd cum in her mouth

girl i went to uni with
What do?

i'd fuck her till any other dick doesn't feel right in her pussy

10 inch black dude brutally rape her holes impregnating her

All you got anons

She has kind of a round pie face like Kristi Yamaguchi. Would fuck if I was bored, but I rarely am.

And?

destroy her holes. can i join?

grab her feet and force her to give me a footjob under the table

more if u want?

Oh she's just right for me. Some nice and tight chink holes.
I'm gonna take her for some good deepthroating til she is coughing.
After that I'll fuck her tight fucking asshole, and jizz all over her face, Probably the whole night til she realizes she actually likes that.
She will come more often from now on.

What about mine:

Well no you can't join, cuck. That's kind of the point. I fuck them! If you're lucky, I'll let you suck my nuts from their guts. Please go away virgin!