Pic related

Pic related.

Been getting pictures of this 26 year old cheating mom. She has a husband and 2 kids, I met her in my wow guild and she wants my dick. Now I'm only used to 14-17 year old girls, and I'm 19. She also sent a 2 sec video of her masturbating, since her husband is very protective, we can only write over email, and it won't let her send big video file sizes. So how do I get to see her finger herself for longer, and play with her asshole? Also why do I have a feeling I'll be the reason her life gets fucked over when her husband finds out. I know you guys want more pictures and videos.

What do?

FaceTime?

You ain't the reason bro. You aren't making her. She's making a decision. She'll live with it not you. I'd recommend Snapchat or FaceTime.

this

> i met her in my wow guild
No you didn't, stop lying on the internet and making up fantasies because you have no friends and no other way to spend the summer.

I need to get wow

Thats actually pretty reasonable. Theres a lot of milfs in wow guilds.

Idk why I care about what you think, but I do, so here is what I'm doing atm

who are they? who took pic?

Dropbox?

my friends, I took the pic, they're watching vines.

tell that faggot to cut his hair now!

You're 19 and used to 14yo girls?

That's a girl..

>I'm only used to 14 year old girls
>I'm 19
you wat

Yea, I live in Denmark, pretty normal here.

so to show us that you do indeed have friends as a 19 year old you post a picture from behind of two 12 year olds? you're a fucking pedophile dude.

Your being Catfished

She can't use facetime or snapchat because her husband looks through all her apps, and wouldn't allow it.
Also her tits are okay too but she hasn't sent more tit pics, because I ask for ass pics mostly

She needs to get a burner phone

I have talked with her and her husband, so it seems legit, and also she does keep daily schedules of when we can talk, so her husband won't know

Girl needs to quit cheating.

No one cares if its legal or nah you are just fucked up in the head

anyways, you have that 2 second vid?

what's the personality like? Bitchy/Peachy?

her husband is a fat pathetic fuck, I find it amusing that his wife wants to show me everything, and she keeps telling me that she wished she never met with hi,, and how he came in her without her permission, so she got stuck with a kid and had to come live with him

Then just get a divorce, this shit's how murder suicides happen.

usually it's the other way around, sounds like she's just a slut. keep the ass pics coming though

she's very sweet to everyone, but from what I've gathered talking to other guildies, she only speaks flirty and dirty to me, so I don't know if she just picked me randomly

She's a degenerate. Go fuck someone who isn't a triple murder suicide waiting to happen. Also post the video of her tickling her kipper.

she'll probably want you to kill him so you can be together forever

Never believe what a woman says. Enjoy her nudes, but don't believe her and don't get yourself in too deep.

lot-a-moralfags here. hmph.

Post more pictures

finally a little sense, a little exteme but mildly sensible

Yea, I hope to get much more, but I don't know if I'll send her dick pics, she's used to a lot, and would be sad if she felt I wsn't enough, for now I satisfy her with my abs

The breakdown of the family unit is an existential threat to western civilisation. Men and women who knowingly cross the boundaries of a marriage should be branded and ostracised.

Truth

We need moar ass OP and fast

Her ass looks kind of used up and flabby. Not worth the drama you're walking into, OP

buttmad yank faggots
only you retards give this much of a shit

i feel you but preaching on Sup Forums......terrible idea. Besides the world is headed to self-destruction anyway. If you believe some Utopia is coming, you are deluding yourself.

lol wut? her ass looks great, it's cuz it's squished against the couch or whatever

I can't send the video, it doesn't show up when I try to add it, I don't know what to do really.

But she sent me this recently

You are posting more right?

post wow server and character names faggot

Lot of anons like to act like Macs on here for some reason.

>post pic of pretty girl
>user: she's ugly

Shallow fuckers think that if a woman has a pimple then she's no good. I see why there are so many virgins on here. Don't want anything less than wonderwoman, eh?

Magtheridon EU, the rest is not something you'll ever know, unless you're in my guild.

don't reveal too much OP. Lotta white knights on Sup Forums now.

already found you both thanks for the info

>Confirmed bullshit

I live in Denmark too. Age of consent is 15. And 19-year olds dont date14-year olds here

Hvad snakker du om OP?

I know, I think I have said too much already, I decided never to show her face, even if she is just a thirsty slut

OP er en bøg, han spiller WoW og er pedofil. Denne "historien" om denne kvinnen er falsk, lol

Jeg snakker om at det er normalt at kneppe en 14-årig hvis hun ser moden ud.

No, it looks like this girl has kept her post pregnancy fat, never worked it off. She looks saggy. If she was single, I'd say go for it, but the level of drama you're about to start is not worth it for this. Go on tinder, user. You'll have more luck there

Dårlig trold eller fattig nordjyde

Do you have a normal photo of her? I mean like a Facebook photo that would show us how she actually fucking looks like.
Anyway, user, if she is horny and wants the dick, then i would provide it on your place.

I already have lots of luck on there, but I only meet underaged girls, and my friends are starting to make jokes calling me a pedo, so it feels good to get pictures like that from an older woman

I would never show a facebook picture if her, or her face.

Your friends are going to give you shit regardless. That's what friends do. Caring about your friends' opinion when it comes to sex is something women do

Bare fordi du er jaloux og ikke kan få noget stram fisse

Øv, bare dårlig trold.

okay bro undskyld jeg har ødelagt din trust

fdlkjshflkjds ldkjfdsfjdsklf ldsnflkdsjkfljdsf......

>am I doing it right?

Trust? Ødelagt? Lær dog dansk

This thread was interesting until everyone started speaking danish...

Danish would normally be described jokingly by vowels only, so no.
Ouaåi uloua auobø æoua

Gotta go to Denmark.

It was boring as fuck tbh

Well, interesting enough for the rest of the dumbass shit on Sup Forums

>Also why do I have a feeling I'll be the reason her life gets fucked over when her husband finds out.

Shes a cheater. Who gives a fuck? Cheaters are to be used, abused, then thrown.

Fuck & chuck adulerers. its all they're made for, its all they deserve.

This

Tru
mp
is
original
fag

>wow
>mom
>wants my dick

Sure is summer in here.

If you don't go for her someone else probably will. Just take your chances bro.

i play pokemon go. Fire cumshots to disable the pokemons but it doesn't work

She's also talking about wanting to meet for a week so she can fuck me and forget about her husband and kids, she says it would have to be after the summer vacation, when her husband is busy with work. It doesn't feel like it would be worth it, but a part of me really likes the idea of fucking someones wife

why?

because of you, sir white knight

>not OP

Because I'm not a sadistic cunt who enjoys seeing random faggots ruin someomes life.

Yeah fucking someone's wife for an entire week sounds like a great idea. I would fucking tahe it on your place.

Calling out "summer" makes you just as much of a summerfag, fag.