Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qMxPKmPcZsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We dindu nuffin

we be gud bois

That's pretty impressive, given that there were only about 2 million natives when the Europeans arrived.

Superior European germs.

They're counting both continents

2 million in north and 98 million in south? are you fucking stupid?

that's because only the criminals, murderers, psychopaths and tards were sent to new continent from Europe because Europe wanted to be free from those sick fuckers. And after a while you have USA and 100 mill dead natives.

It was them or us
Just because they caught the flu and died doesn't mean we didn't earn the land we sow fuck outta here

You know, people were born for decades after they arrived there and they were all killed.

They got reservations n' sheit

like ZOO

Because those niggers had week immune systems. This is how nature works brah.

We had smallpox and rifles
They had the ghost dance and feathers

STOP with this copypasta

It's the grand total of natives killed from many generations since the discovery of the new world

Because andrew jackson hated indians m8

there are way more native americans that aboriginals. ask the fuckin aussies

SHINY BEADS

Because.

They died because they couldn't handle the diseases we as Europeans built up a resistance to. The plague, small pox, even different strains of the flu led to the death of many native americans.

Now the ones that died directly by our hands were trespassing. The original colonies purchased most of the land from the natives, cheaply yes, unfair yes, but they didn't understand the sort of deal they were getting. However, we did buy it. They could have said no. Many thought people couldn't own land so they thought we were the ones being grifted. We tried to integrate, very hard. However many tribes near the end didn't want to give up their beliefs and join the new larger, more powerful nation. So they fought, and died. Many of their people did integrate however.

BTW, this is exactly what's going to happen to the Europeans if the Mudslime "silent" invasion doesn't stop. The Moors tried it and without the church's leadership would have conquered Europe 600 years ago. Now these new muslims are trying it again.

maybe if they invented gun powder math the wheel circumnavigation or boats we'd be the ones on reservations

So you could have a place to shitpost.

Most Indians died from germs. When the whites expanded westward the didn't encounter many Indians because the germs acted as a vanguard. Also Indians tribes were at war and constantly stole land from each other. I don't feel sorry for them just because they were their first and had tan skin and my ancestors were more successful than them.

If your worldview believes in the law of the jungle, then the idea of the survival of the fittest comes into play. The white man was simply fitter of mind, body, and soul. The natives were not.

Beads and mirrors

It beggars belief that Americunts have such a blinkered and self righteous view of their own very short history

a hunter gather society doesnt support 100 million people

OP is trolling

your source for these numbers?

I can tell you're not an SJW

maybe she meant 100 gorillian

reduce that number by like 67% and you are about right. Don't fall for the lies.

The OP said native Americans, not native US

youtu.be/qMxPKmPcZsY

history =/= copypasta

keke

Here is the true story....I hope Trump adds a few more lines....

Cause land and resources.

Native American here.

Shit happens

i live in az and i drive by the res and i see some houses people live in and i always wonder how they do it

tell me how the fuck did they come up with that number? or is this just another jewish attempt to further white guilt? kys schlomo

Because cheese burgers weren't going to invent themselves !

That's impressive... over 1.5x as many muslims killed as have ever existed on earth at one time.

It was an accident. How should we have known that they were not immune to European diseases?

Age/country?

I think he might be projecting the future. It only makes sense with that number.

i wonder how many times they had to recount that

Completely impossible without modern farming and food preservation methods. There is no evidence of mass farming outsize of subsidence farming and natives had no domesticated animals until Euro-poor brought domesticated dogs, cattle, sheep, horses etc. Unless they lived entirely on a diet of feces (which I'd be willing to believe) there was no sources of food plentiful or consistent enough to support a that population.

Canada

me too, at the violance crime's done by blacks to that list ect. maybe trump can make some line's go away.

>Narcissism
>not attuning to the validity of the preexisting culture.
>having one's head up one's ass