WTF ! Im just coming home right now, find this picture on my desk. " Op fucking shakes as he open it "...

WTF ! Im just coming home right now, find this picture on my desk. " Op fucking shakes as he open it " .. then realise my autistic (real) 11 yo cousin just draw this certainly. Still don't know whats the meaning of this. He never speaks. The only words he wrote to me one day.. are the one hidden behind the figures 0 and 1, at the bottom of the image.
Im very curious to read them, please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp
binaryhexconverter.com/binary-to-ascii-text-converter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ummmmm...I dunno....

Don't ever fucking reply to me again

( nice tried)
op here
Come on... u guys have software or stuff to do that im sure . Pls im worrying

bump

I'm guessing it's referencing light waves. Made up story tho

Looks like it's occult.
Circle = Represents perfection
Triangle = Represents wisdom and knowledge
Square = Imperfection; worldly, Earthly

The binary is just ASCII codes. Enter them into a Binary to ASCII decoder

I don't know much things about him, he loves maths, science stuff, constructions but for sure it's not something occult damn no. But anyway i want to know what he has written down below the 011011 thing, i can't see it withmy screen . Its the only thing he has ever written! help me with that

it says "we are computers"

Fuckkk

You are retarded OP

Don't worry, its normal for autistic children to think something like that, becouse they cant relate to the way others think, and theyr conclusion is often that they think in a kinda binary style fashion, without emotion

"We are computers"

Well thank you. Don't know what to think about this now. I don't even know how he could wrote this so small. Now if I call my aunt to say that either they thank me for being carefull with them about their child either im going to feel like a stupid shit .

he probably just zoomed in, wrote it, and zoomed out

I wanna know more, i actually believe that a boy like him for sure does know or understand stuff i'd never be able to. I have made high degree maths studying but im not that good with computers. I don't see anything disturbing here..except those weird words and the figures.

Need some computerin fagz .

seriously, search for TED talks about autism, oder dokumentarys, my gf is working with autistic children, theyre the smartest human beings i have ever had the pleasure to meet, but very difficult to handle or even understand

I know.. i know... why do you believe im posting this here ? he

But i want to know what the figures are about, is their a way to know what this binary means. Im lookinf for a short cut

i think the shortest way is to type them in to a converter

Oh fuck... ok so what im looking for exactly ?
Binary converter ? Is it a ascii shit like user say ?

buumpp

roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

"law is" the first three lines

Are you sure ? Because he is not supposed to know.. what law is.

"law is 61803398875

law is 1"

thanks user

Ok i translated it, my fucking god :

law is 61803398875 law is 14159265359 we are laws

"law is 61803398875

law is 159265359

we are laws"

yep got the same

well almost the same

binaryhexconverter.com/binary-to-ascii-text-converter

you can waste your time and see if thats a sequence of ascii characters, i cant tell just by looking at it and i don't care enough to type those in on the converter, but if your cousin is a computer nerd he might have enough knowledge about binary numbers and ascii encoding to come up with a clever riddle hidden in ascii binary.

is this related to bible or some religious.. wait no. He might be well away from those shits.

Fuck me : 3
1415 is pi i think.

TTTM/TTTG

law is (1.)61803398875 -> aka phi.
law is (3.)14159265359 -> aka pi.

Riddle solved, go back to work faggots.

>14159265359
3, "14159265359" is Pi

Damn, kid knows about phi ratio?
How the fuck?

>61803398875
I thats what i was about to say.
Ok so my fucking 11yo cousins does know pi and phi and how to write it in binary.
I don't know what the rest means...

Fucking John Nash family.. yeah the other one is skizo

either he learned it on the internet (i mean he was on your PC right?) wich is pretty plausible, or hes the most talented genius in math (wich is less likely)