How would I go about getting a medical marijuana card? Let me explain...

How would I go about getting a medical marijuana card? Let me explain, I have have really bad insomnia since I was a kid and it's getting progressively worse and worse. I don't want to take heavy sleep meds because they do more bad than good. What does Sup Forums recommend?

see doc
get card
blaze it faggot

If you live in a medical state, it isn't hard at all. Go to a doctor and explain your current medical condition and request a medical marijuana card.

Went to get my med card and the forms were multiple choice. Circle on this little man where you feel pain. Left 25 min later with a med card.

Any doctor? Also, does it show up on your medical history anywhere and affect your insurance because it's such a taboo thing?

Sureee we all have insomnia,back pain,and anemia kek

it needs to be a "weed" doctor. Here in CO, they're everywhere, but just look up where there's one in your state.

I didn't have to bring a single piece of medical information. A form asked how long it had been since I'd been to the doctor I think that was it.

Don't make it a habit to smoke every day before you go to sleep.

what state are you in?

do you have a documented medical history of said condition?
is your state's MMJ law written in a way that covers your ailment?

I'm in colorado too, and good to know.
I know people just want to get high, but I really do have an issue pham
Noted

Truth

I'm in CO

Nope, I didn't have to bring any paper work.
One of the conditions is "severe pain" which is kind of subjective...

>in a perfectly legal state
>needing a medical marijuana card
what a fag you are, son.

the insurance companies are bastards if they think they could use something against you to get away with overcharging you ,they will
And smoking weed legal or not comes across as 'drug using liability' to them

im not even murican, and i facepalmed when i read CO

>go to Weedmaps.com
>Look up your area
>Find doctor
>go to doctor with good rating and fair prices
>explain your case

if they think you have a case they'll prescribe 6 month to a year medical card.

right, but just because the state allows it doesn't mean every municipality does. Cities can vote whether they want it or not. Here in Colorado Springs there's not rec, but there's a medical shop every block.

It's also cheaper fags.

Is that from personal experience? Because I don't want some garbage like that following me around with my insurance

No insurance, all cash.
They have doctor patient confidentiality so there's no way they can find you out

Alright, that's good to know. Thank you all

isnt recreational marijuana legal in colorado?

It is, but you need to be 21, im 18

Trying to figure out some info about Mundelein and medicinal but having a hard time. Illinois in general more so

I went to one in Denver. Paid $70 bucks, lied saying I had nausea, was seen once and wasn't prescribed anything. The guy knew I was lying but you have to have had "prior treatment" as far as he's aware. It was a big front basically I'm sure they're everywhere.