Be honest. What laws have you broken?

Be honest. What laws have you broken?

got two parking tickets on the same day

madman

Drunk driving, high driving, selling drugs, uttering death threats, theft, fraud, assault, etc.

Masturbated 3 times in a day.

Tried various drugs, underage drinking and smoking, truancy, parking in a fire lane, opening mail boxes that aren't mine, tearing tags off beds, and speeeediiiinngg.

all of them

pirating

Also assault, theft, death threats, driving high off my ass

Various minor driving laws, tax fraud, sexual contact with a minor.

Did 36 in a 30.

Opening others' mail that's a fun one, oh I forgot about speeding/stunt driving

And piracy. And trespassing.

how do you live with yourself?

>I commited a grand heist
>I needed a pencil, stole a kids pencil

Oh yes, piracy and hacking

I once stole an Argos pen

Murder, arson, gta, paraphernalia on correctional facility, animal cruelty, hit n run, creating chemical weapons, bootlegging vhs films

I slept in a bathtub during my trip to Detroit

>underage drinking
>shoplifting (got caught for this one when I was 14, haven't since)
>had sex with an 18 year old when I was 17
>piracy
>weed

I got pulled over with weed and my pipe in my car, you could smell the weed I'm sure from the glovebox. Not to mention I had little emptied drug baggies from work all in my car.

Didn't have my ID on my (lost it, ordered a new one today) or an updated version of my insurance, and ended up getting just a warning for a busted tail light.

I wasn't a dick to the cop though, and we live in Colorado, but I could have still been busted for open possession, and would have probably tested hot enough for a DUI. I'm sure he just didn't want to deal with this shit and just let me on my way since I wasn't causing any trouble, and I was close to home anyways, and I was pretty cordial. I'm not 100% white either.

I'm calling bullshit on the murder

Sex with minor, petty theft, drunk & high driving, other shit I can't remember

Oh and I had sex with a 15 year old at age 15. And had naked pics of a couple different 15 year olds in my phone, also when I was 15.

i stole some paper from someone's shed when i was 12

I'm a vandal. Graffiti and shit. Spray paint, wheat paste, moss bombs, mops, I did it all. Threw a tag on the local courthouse once. Too much heat on my name so I had to dial it back. Had a kid and I put it all down. I still miss it.

Im a gangster so drug dealing, drug production, twoc, assault, criminal damage, horrible texting, speeding, burglary, bank scams, stalking.
Living the dream

drinking in public
peeing in public
murdering a prostitute
shoplifting

you know, the usual, kid stuff

Nice trips, pics or it didn't happen

>not 100% white

ok b8

Petty theft, burglary, trespassing, vandalism, destroying evidence, possessing a controlled substance, drug possession, owning an illegal firearm, possessing illegal fireworks, arson, grand theft auto, assault, and attempted manslaughter.

None of which I was found guilty of

By masturbating more.

>Went 55 in a 54

Had sex with a 17 year old when I was 23, used to do a lot of illegal drugs back in the day, and I've drown drunk maybe 2-3 times. Oh, also not to mention all the music, movies, games, and audiobooks I've stolen over the years.

And I've sold/bought drugs and been an accomplice to drug deals many times.

>shoplifting
I hope you get cancer

>germfag here
>free thought

All of them.

Opening other people's mail, smuggling, attempted fraud, which turned into mail fraud, and knowingly misleading police. Which I think is a crime.

Physics

Also destroying evidence and vandalism. And aiding and abetting/sheltering criminals. And illegal fireworks. And running away/car theft (technically, I always came back the same night). Also an accomplice to someone who illegally owned a firearm

Had sex w/ a 15 year old at 17, trespassing, public intoxication many times, vandalism

Fucked a 13 year old when I was 17, feltfuckinggoodman

smoked weed in a state that it wasn't legal.
j walked a few times.
fucked a few 12yo boys.

And pissing in public. And asking people to buy me shit when I was underage.

Jaywalker....how do you sleep at night you disgust me.

And jaywalking.

indecent exposure (I whipped it out to show my girlfriend at a mini-putt centre while high and beat it in a public shower)

How in the world did you get that opportunity?

Japanese chicks will do anything for European cock...

Possesion of marijuana, dui, tresspassing, loitering, destruction of property, and one time i raped your mom

i poisoned my mom with digitoxin for heritage. wasn't worth it, i don't want to live anymore now.

piratery, i never bought winrar

All of them

i catch pokemon while driving

Arson, assault, breaking & entering, vandalism, distribution and manufacture of narcotics, DWI, felony possession of a weapon, larceny, not seeding my torrents.

possession, conspiracy to distribute, MIC, assault, trespassing, piracy, providing alcohol to minors, probably more but not coming to mind