What are your fav games to play?

What are your fav games to play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJseDr1p_2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doom (costom wads)

and a couple of roguelikes

What ones? :)

DOOM, SOMA, and the Hotline Miamis. I bought a few more games during the Summer Sale I'm looking forward to playing such as Alan Wake, Layers of Fear, Amnesia the Dark Descent, and a Slenderman game.

Some of my favourites are Old Runescape, Team Fortress 2, Natural Selection 2, Garry's Mod, Rust, Minecraft, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Left 4 Dead 2, Dota 2, Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2, DayZ, Subnautica, NS2: Combat, 7 Days to Die, Future Perfect, GTA V, Killing Floor 2, Tower Unite, ARK: Survival Evolved, Chivalry, Contagion, Pirates, Vikings and Knights II, and Solstrike.

"If you don't reply to this thread" is pretty good

I loved the Bioshock, Metro and Halflife series.

The early games of Halflife are pretty cancerous to your eyes but if you get over it their Gameplay is better than most of the recent single-player games.

I also played most of the popular multi-player games at some point but find them to be very repetitive after a while. The addicting part of them somehow never gets to me.

I find it funny when you compare HL to GTA.

1990s
HL graphics old
GTA graphics like a flahs game

2000s (San andreas/HL2)
Half life 2 graphics
GTA is as good as Hl1

Later 2000s

2008, GTA V
FINALLY GTA caught up with HL2

risk of rain

FTL

Zangband

I'd play dwarf fortress too but my computer is a 10 year old pentium

youtu.be/CJseDr1p_2s

Been playing a lot of Crysis 1 and Crysis 2 lately. After that Homeworld 2 remastered, and Last Dream. I have a goal of getting through all the classic games I never got through, but usually I get too drunk and can't play well anymore, so it's slow going. I never had the rig that could play Crysis at max settings, and now that I do I really am enjoying it...even though it only plays 50 fps natively

is blackops 3 worth buying? I enjoyed the original

For now:
Castlevania: Symphony of the night

Its a master piece

Civ 5
FTL
Project zomboid
Rapelay
Overwatch
StarCraft 2
Xcom

can't vouch for the 3rd one but i enjoyed the second one

Warframe
World of Tanks
Planetside 2
Overwatch
40k Dawn of War

Shadow warrior (still waitin for SW2)
Civ V and Beyond Earth
DOOM
Terraria
Smite
R button simulator a.k.a. the binding of isaac

enter the gungeon

Beyond Earth?
Really?

I was so disappointed in it.

>Rapelay
kekkles

I'm a Space Engineers gamer
but that game isn't for everyone, as it's rather a complex sandbox

I quite enjoyed playing it.Good change from original game if you play it sometimes. Space Slavs to the win

Osu
Arma 3
Don't starve together
CSGO
League of Legends

Am I a faggot yet?

Terraria, Dark Souls, Skyrim, Stardew Valley

Multiplayer: Overwatch, League of Losers, Civ 5, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Don't Starve Together, Path of Exile, Torchlight 2, Rocket League. Played Halo religiously until Halo 3 died. Only games I'm actually playing consistently now are Hearthstone and Overwatch; the rest get played like once a month or less.

Top 5 single player: Ocarina of Time, Dishonored, Shadow of Mordor, Borderlands 2, original Halo trilogy

Sword of the Stars, Distant Worlds, Dominions 4, Dwarf Fortress, AI War

Hey I got shadow warrior from a humble bundle, it's pretty good

Haven't made it very far though

>40k Dawn of War

Loved the first one. I wish they'd move closer to the tabletop game instead of whatever the fuck DoW2 was. The third one looks atrocious so far - it's a real shame.

same thoughts exactly