Jennifer Lawrence Had No Problem Punching Sophie Turner In The Vagina

>Sophie Turner knows that hanging out with Jennifer Lawrence is all fun and games until someone gets punched in the crotch.
>The “Game of Thrones” actress reminisced about her time on set with Lawrence, her “X-Men: Apocalypse” co-star, in an interview with Just Jared. Turner said that JLaw is “exactly the same person that you see in interviews,” and went on to describe a classic Katniss moment on set.
>“She punched me in the vagina once,” Turner said, “I didn’t ask her to either. It just happened. Evan [Peters] and I were having a fake fight and I said something like, “I’ll c**t punch you” or “I’ll punch you in the crotch’ and then Jen thought that I said, ‘Please c**t punch me, Jen.’”
>Turner added, “So she punched me in the vagina and I was like, ‘Awesome.’ It was pretty funny.”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jennifer-lawrence-and-sophie-turner-are-crotch-shot-buddies_us_573322a1e4b096e9f0933813?cps=gravity_2246_-3603531266132392690

Why is JLaw such a bitch?

xD

The question is, why is Sophie Turner such a raging lesbo?

I wonder if it was a quick jab or maybe she grinded her fist in there a little bit

Ha, she's such a regular person!

>no leaked sophiexlawrence fappening pics

jdimsa

Just like me!

>huffingtonpost

For all the internet waifu-ism about her, Jennifer Lawrence sounds like a horribly annoying person to be around. You know, the type of girl that thinks being random and kooky is interesting, when it's really just exhausting.

fucking redheads always so fucking insane wtf

She's literally one of us Sup Forumsros!

We definitely need a /cel/. All you faggots do is post articles from tabloid websites. It's like a bunch of women gossiping and shit.

>classic Katniss moment

sophie beat jlaw in the side by side but jlaw is doing a big smile so it doesnt count

jesus christ that bitch makes jlaw looks sexy as hell

what the fuck is wrong with this bitch

this, I wish there was a paper version I could use as toilet paper

You could probably get it made specially

I'd like to punch Sophie in the vagina with my penis

>Jlaw will never punch you in your mangina.

Why even live?

>opening links

she's blonde.

What the fuck is wrong with sophie

HuffingPaint*

DOUBLE FIVE HEAD

Over the top lesbo flirting is the female version of banter. They don't have the wit that men do so they get physically cheeky instead of verbally cheeky.

Men do over the top lesbo flirting.

They do it fucking constantly. I imagine it's probably more ironic though, given it's most common in things like the armed services.

It's just homo-eroticism. Been around forever.

But I mean Sophie Turner is totally on everyone's gaydar.

You're on my gaydar.

True. We use to grab each other's balls and lick the tip of each other's dicks. Whoever got a boner was gay.

Nothing wrong with a little banter.

There's nothing like ironic blowjob from your best friend

I'm attracting enemy fire right now.

with a face like that i'd have no problem punching her in the face

In the military we used to say that anything gay in real life is just brotherly love here.

Nothing gay about tossing salad, just picture its a girl

Homosexuals can't swim, they attract enemy radar, they attract sharks, they insist on being placed at "the captain's table", they get up late, they nudge people whilst they're shooting. They muck about. Imagine... the fear... of knowing you have a gay man on board a boat, when you retire at night you think to yourself "God... will I wake up and find everybody dead?" You can't run a ship like that.

>and lick the tip of each other's dicks

uhhh

i got bad news for you

You could punch JLaw literally anywhere on her body and it would count as a cunt punch.

>"God... will I wake up and find everybody dead?"

And when you get penetrated, just imagine a feminine penis?

kek

>image.jpg

downvote

Fuck yourself, with a fist-punch up your ass, today at the present moment!

> mfw when the reference lands

Fuck sake this is like Suicide Squad tier marketing

Brojobs are funny as fuck

I'm usually laughing my ass off by the time they finish down my throat

Wtfy

Ew semen tastes horrible

To be honest that's pretty hot, imagine Turner was your sweet gf and you were cucking her with JLaw and making her watch then JLaw just punched her in the cunt and laughed about how pathetic she was and how she wasn't allowed your cock anymore.