Give me a good reason why are you against incest being legal?

Give me a good reason why are you against incest being legal?
>INB4 muh christian values
The whole humanity was born from incest according to the bible

>The whole humanity was born from incest according to the bible
And according to Hansel and Gretel there is a witch living in a ginger bread house in the forest.

>The whole humanity was born from incest according to the bible
no it wasn't you retard

Both are fiction. and your point about incest?

Eva shared Adam same genetic material (clone from rib) and being the only two humans means, their descendants fucked each other to breed. faggot

your english is fucked beyond belief holy shit you are retarded piece of shit

Don't see a problem it it's between two consenting adults past child bearing age.

Is that your best argument, you bible trumper piece of shit?
How many languages do you speak, you dumb animal?

Well, you can have fucked up kids, and that's the last thing thus world needs.

Other than that, I think it's fine. It's still a literal breeding ground for degeneracy, though.

>The future president wants to fuck his own daughter
and this is the party of moral values smh

There used to be a kind of banana that got completely wiped out from one disease because all the bananas had the same dna. Dont make humans bananas

Also more seriously the more times a bloodline is inbred the higher/more severe the health risks are. Look at pure bred dogs like the bulldog. Absolutly riddled with health problems and a fucked up bone structure results in a short life with painful death due to organ failures.

My grandfather traveled asia and found a seriously inbred mountain town. People with fucked up facial features i.e jaws crooked, teeth more crooked than a shark, missing digets, half grown digets, or digets that were fused together by skin like a ducks or actually fucking connected.from the pictures he took it seriously looked like some kinda silent hill shit. Dont fuck your cousin OP

I speak the only language that matters: english.
You typed that last comment like a fucking chimp.. there is nothing to argue faglord.

Nah, that is the only language that a mentally deficient faggot like you could learn. No wonder you retards need remakes of every foreign movie, you are even too stupid to read in your own language.

The only reason you're not arguing is because you have nothing to back the bullshit bible up.

Adam was also made from a pile of fucking dirt

Define "incest". If two consenting adults are fucking each other and there's no possibility of pregnancy, I wouldn't care to what degree they're related. In other cases, you've got pedophilia or inbreeding, which poses physical or mental health risks to someone.

>No wonder you retards need remakes of every foreign movie, you are even too stupid to read in your own language.
these ideas have nothing to do with one another. are you touched in the head?
sure I like reading and of course I love movies. I can't think of a movie that has been "remade" from a foreign movie because the bulk of movies are from hollywood or NY so I think you might be retarded.. again
>bullshit bible up
I have 2000 years of backup.. you have about a handful of shitty memes and quotes from scientists much smarter than yourself. well done

Because one generation of close inbreeding causes a 25% of having kids with over 100 recessive diseases and guaranteed sterility, if it even survives at all.

2000 years of what? Of fear, ignorance and superstition?
At least you just proved how big of an imbecile you are.

Okay. You do incest friend. Breed your family into a bunch retarded monkey fucks.

Fuck your sister, fuck your mom. Make tons of babies. Go, do it, no I'm serious. Ruin your family.

>2000 years of what? Of fear, ignorance and superstition?
of "back up" the book is the written word. but you have what 16 years of superior knowledge and the access to the internet so you got it all figured out, huh?

Decreasing genetic diversity leads to an increased likelihood that any one given supervirus or strain of pathogen will be able to wipe out all of humanity.

This is why most people are instinctively disgusted by incest. It's an evolutionary benefit to find incest abhorrent.

>imbecile
that's a pretty big word for a tyke like you.. are you sure you are allowed on the internet? more specifically Sup Forums which is 18+?

WOW get a load of this fucking retard!

You know Hansel and Gretel were fucking, like hardcore

Clearly you don't speak english well as you incorrectly used a colon you fucking retard.

>written word
LOL you people are a walking joke.
Nice samefagging, retard.

Donald loves to fuck his daughter

>incorrectly used a colon
how about I didn't

If Trump is for it Sup Forums is for it. Just like Trump is for raping a little 15 year old girls so is Sup Forums.

I support eugenics.

You can inbreed until your family is niggers? Niggers = exist because of incest

Only one correct way to use a colon. Put your penis in it.

I can't because my penis is already in your mom

The Bible isn't real, so there's that.

I support Eugene and Nicks love

define real

My penis is your mom

yes, thats what makes jesus so special, he wasn't imbred

damn that got me. hard

8====> :
Kek

Why is incest bad?
>fuk ur bible
>muh bible