This fucking episode!

This fucking episode!
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo48jJupEmE

>Shaw

ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Dropped this some time last season. Shit went out of hand.

I almost dropped it when they went full on with the Root/Shaw thing.

Every show has to pander to tumblr these days.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Almost dropped it because of the shitty gunplay but the pros made up for the cons

It's been cancelled, isn't it. Btw i tried to watch a couple of episodes back when it started. Does it get good?

>pandering to tumblr
what?
gets better the further you get into s1; season 2 is worth sticking it out for
literally any fight with someone who isn't reese in it kinda sucks, yeah

This is the final season, yeah.

It's alright, nothing spectacular.

>tumblr spergs out over Root x Shaw
>Shaw likes vaginas now

Shaw's edginess got old really fast. Those two are really boring because they're too good at everything they do. Even Reese gets in trouble now and then but those two can breeze through almost everything.

Final season started a couple of weeks ago i think. I think it's pretty enjoyable for the first seasons but sometimes gets a bit boring with the "case of the week" for a bunch of episodes without any movement in the main plot. When the plot moves along it's pretty nice though.

You haven't seen it yet?
Shaw escapes her captives
Root finds her
The team take a chip out of her
Rough lesbian sex between Root and Shaw
Shaw shoots John
Shaw an heros in front of Root

you can claim that shows like Steven Universe, Supernatural, and Sherlock pander to tumblr b/c they actually have a significantly large tumblr following
poi doesn't, and it's coincidental but expected that the small tumblr following there is would go nuts over rootXshaw
i think they thought the pairing would go over better w/ more of the fanbase than it did; split's probably something like 40% like, 40% hate, 10% don't care

What do the other 10% think?

>10% don't care
10%, probably ordinary TV show watchers and not internet dweebs, are just like "well i guess they're a thing now, meh"

40+40+10=90 desu

This show is so underatted

Ziggy says you can't leap until you count to potato.

Semaritan has lesbian rough sex simulator.
Machine never did stand a chance

bump

Already watched it, it was great.
Fuck CBS for cancelling this show.

>40% hate
???
Where do you faggots get this?
Outside of this board i never read anybody having issues with this, and in here is a literal meme that goes Gay content = Tumblr, for some retarded reason.

>Gay content

I don't have any problem with gay characters. Root was always a lesbian from when they showed her as a kid.

Making Shaw suddenly turn rug muncher is pandering. And insulting to gay people desu.

Not insulting to this gay, people flip all the time.

>pandering to tumblr
>inb4 no one mentions it was all a smilulation