twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump cuz interested

post your email, i'll send you some dox and some instructions,

Bump

download and install Kali Linux

[email protected]

ski masks arent proper hackwear, you need a hoodie, sunglasses and gloves

smells like the nastiest trap

and you should really get some kind of projector to display code over yourself and the room while hacking

binary is also acceptable for projection

[email protected]

Hmmm, the file's too big.

Tell you what, post your password and I'll just drop it off there for you.

wikihow.com/Hack

1 use nmap
2 check vulnerability
3 launch exploit
4 profit

use a banana

kali.org
download this operating system
the man in the middle atacks on your own network work 9/10 times.

maybe try asking on Sup Forums

get this book it's pretty cool tho

Watch Mr. Robot

No hacker will you tell his secrets.

But tiny little tip: For Facebook hackings ,,tiny umberella'' is a nice tool to begin with.

>winrar.exe

Delivers! Thanks "DarkKnight222" xD ur cool

>DarkKnight222
Sshhh. I'm anomalous.

You'll be needing the correct soundtrack or you wont get anywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=XLfxGf6k07g

on youtube just look up SQL and XSS.

Why am I posting here? It is most of the time not worth my reply.
But I got interested in your thread just at the time, I had some free time. But nontheless, I won't post sites for hacker, but here are some links for learning.

securitytube.net/
creator.wonderhowto.com/occupythewebotw/
n0where.net/
offensive-security.com/metasploit-unleashed
exploit-db.com/
resources.infosecinstitute.com/
windowsecurity.com/articles-tutorials/
securitysift.com/
sans.org/reading-room/
corelan.be/index.php/articles/

etc pp. If you are done with them, you would have enough knowledge to never post this shitty thread. Happy learning and keep knowledge free for everyone.

How do i stop it!!!! Posting from my phone now dads computer is going crazy what do i do???

kek'd

bump for interest

Sry, forgot the more interesting part with wargames testing your knowledge.
>INB4 casual sites

They are pretty gud for casuals to test knowledge in webdev and security flaws.

overthewire.org/wargames/
pentesterlab.com/
hackthissite.org/
hackertest.net/
enigmagroup.org/
itsecgames.com/

>Hacking
anything online is nigh impossible these days, double verification everywhere, you might want to stick to the lo-tech method for personal info

Agreed, a pretty good one. To be able to use it effectively, however, you need to know how to code, networking, and a few other things.

Basically, for all the idiots in this thread expecting for someone to come and reveal "THAT ONE SECRET TO HACKING, EXPERTS HATE HIM", just give up now.

The approximate sequence is such:

1. Learn how to code in a few languages, I guess C is a good started for this purpose
2. Learn how computers work form within, code some assembly, learn about processor microarchitecture
3. Learn about networking and protocols
4. Learn data structures and algorithms
5. Build a few things you wanna learn how to hack, like webapps and stuff, and read about how to secure it
6. Read a few basic security books, including the one in the quoted post
7. Read blogs of security researches about recent bugs and vulnerabilities they discovered and how

That's about it. If you wanna do it quickly and are interested just in gain, forget it. If you learn how to hack as a job or just for the sake of fun and knowledge, than my advice stands.

public class HelloWorld {
public static void main(String args[]) {
System.out.println("Hello World!");
}
}

kek implying that 9/10 people actually use dual verification methods despite ease of access

Woah, he's in.

So you mean, the Amazon Hack last week with 80k salted passwords came from god?

Please go be a retard somewhere else.

Yeh, because most noobs are likely to get database access to find nudes of their crush on facebook
Was a remark about how a simple social media login isn't the amateur hacker goal it was, FAM

School

Serious advice: Harvard are offering their excellent Introduction to Computer Science (CS50X) online for free through edX.

If you haven't studied computer science before, it's good to get started with that before anything else.

+1

thanks Sup Forumsro

RAT incoming

I will give you credit, if OPs intention was to "hack" some girls account. But then again, he would still need some minor html knowledge.

But back to my post: The DB is free for download on known websites, from then on it is only time, that is stoping skiddies from cracking accounts or cross connecting websites.
It is nowadays still very possible to find security flaws and in the future there will be more of them. This can be derived from the simple fact, that a code makes about 1 error every 1k lines and software gets more and more complex.

*coder

there was a site where they told exactly how. like an introduction then read this book do the everything on it and come back, then it continues. it was a really long post.

this one includes drawings so you know its good