Uhm. i've decided to go off-script here a little bit and let everyone in on a little secret

uhm. i've decided to go off-script here a little bit and let everyone in on a little secret.

for a long time i've been saving quotes on the internet to some files.

for a long time also i've had things separated into sections. image boards as a whole but not individually. because they mostly sound the same. certain old and dead chat networks for example would also have a separate section as a whole but not individual chats because they all basically sound the same. the heart of the "community". as it were. anyway.

relatively recently i've made a new section for "flames" or "insults" where the post contributes little to nothing and is mainly aimed at trying to make the user feel bad. i also made a "cancer" section where users are extremely and actually cancer.

so far i have gotten about 125628 lines with normal posts. and the beginning of that is full of flames and insults and cancer etc.. cancer has only gotten about 487 so far. flames and insults however have gotten 72987 so far. after starting relatively recently. at this rate there will probably be more flames and insults than actual posts. that's sad. and i can't help but think that this may be the ultimate cancer that is killing the internet and the lol's.

not so much insults by themselves. but because they don't happen for any reason other than they're an easy target.

for example you'll see cancer advertising some jewtube camwhore trying to make money on the internet for free. they do it for free. they probably do this because everyone who has insulted that user has been banned and they don't want to do it on a name with a reputation or get banned. but even as anonymous users they don't insult them because they're not an easy target because they're not interacting with them. that's sad.

the anonymous culture i was introduced to in the past liked being humble, not having an ego, not having a reputation, and posting about things.

what i see now are cowards throwing rocks behind their computer screen.

that's sad.

i am saddened by your daily cancer.

i guess i hope that it can get better.

or that users can at least attack actual cancer and get along with chemo instead of not attacking cancer because it's a difficult target and targeting chemo because it's an easy target.

but it's probably just a faint wish.

hopefully i can do more 1 day.

thank you.

Sup Forums self regulates by calling idiots and newfags what they are. When you suck, anons tell you that you suck. And it works.
Welcome to Sup Forums. Sorry you don't understand.

No they don't. They attack easy targets and relative chemo while actually defending and promoting cancer. When you're chemo and an easy target, cancer insults you. And it fails.
Welcome to cancer. Sorry you don't understand.

I assume you are a 13 year old virgin neck beard who enjoys wearing fedoras.. Good day.

I would totally stick my cock in that koala

I assume you are a 13 year old virgin neck beard who enjoys wearing fedoras.. Good day.

Alright good

Creative op

>13 year old neckbeard

uhm... you obviously dont understand what this means, you fucking summerfag

Creative user

>13 year old neckbeard

uhm... you obviously dont understand what this means, you fucking summerfag

Pretending to be other people is the epitome of a neck beard. I'm going to go fuck and cum on my girlfriends face as she dirty talks about another slut. Peace

Pretending to be other people is the epitome of a neck beard. I'm going to go fuck and cum on my girlfriends face as she dirty talks about another slut. Peace

Lol you're a dork.

Lol you're a dork.

You're projecting too hard, faggot.

Says the faggot pretending to be someone else. You fucking neck beard. You're going to lie on the internet and go jack-off. You're a fucking loser. Cool story bro. Kill yourself. Peace.

>Creative

You do NOT deserve it.

You are NOT going to get original content from me for random flames and insults shitposting, nigga.

You're projecting too hard, faggot.

Be more creative, faggot.

Fix'd.

True.

Go tell them.

You fucking summer fag.

>random flames and insults shitposting and being a cancer faggot in general

Proving me right.

I was right again!

Samefag.

Newfag

It's an anonymous image baord, Newfag.

I've been here for 20 years idiot.

Sorry no idiot here must b u. ;;))

I've been a member of this site for 20 years who's the newfag now?

The site hasn't been around for 20 years. Who's the newfag now? You. Fucking newfag.

You're dumb I've been coming to Sup Forums for 20 years.

You're dumb 4han hasn't been around for 20 years.

6 posters(excluding me) and 64 posts,reeeeeeeeeeee

Look at this newfag summer fag bitch roody poo. I've been a member of Sup Forums for 25 years little kid what about you?

Sorry no newfag summer fag bich roody poo kid here. Must b u. ;;))

6 posters(excluding me) and 64 posts,reeeeeeeeeeee

>13 year old virgin

I've been coming to Sup Forums for 30 years next guy who calls me newfag is getting doccd.

Sup Forums hasn't been around for 30 years newfag you can't doccd shit.

Look man I've been a member of Sup Forums for 35 years, if anyone is embarrassing themselves it's you newbitch.

Sorry, no newbitch here, must b u. ;;))

Fuck you faggot you haven't been a member since 1976 like I have nigger nipples.

Fuck you faggot you haven't been a member since 1876 like I have nigger nipples.

enjoy this summerfag

Lol people didn't even exist then.

Lol people didn't even exist then.

>hurr man up you pussy faggot bitch cunt sdfhsdktjgfjdsp;fkhsdgdfg
>you just dont want to have fun u faget hurp derp herp
Whatever, bro. I'm just tired of explaining it over and over and over and over to people like you who have never experienced it and won't understand unless they have.

Use better insults next time you bitch at someone, you sound like an angry aol user.