I was yelling at my dad, and in the heat of things...

I was yelling at my dad, and in the heat of things, he broke the doorknob to my room and close-fisted hit me in the face. Things were getting heated, and I probably deserved it. Question is, do you think parents should be allowed to hit their kids?

>Pic related, it me

Yes but not abusive-like. More disiplinary. What did you do to piss him off? There are always exceptions.. for instance if you fucked your step mom and he found out or something. Though you look like a kissless virgin so that's probably not it lol.

If you were my son, I'd probably beat your faggot ass, too.

Basically, the family cat got out after my parents opened the door. Even though I keep saying we need to chip her, we still have no way to track her. So...yeah.

>Yfw daddy says it's clobberin time

>Your cat getting out is enough to get things heated

Get some cat treats and go out looking for your cat. Most likely it will show up at your door when it gets hungry anyways.

The face of disappointed.

Ah, your dad's a cunt, move the fuck out asap, keep your head down in the meantime, and understand that most people's dad's are faggots too. It's a blessing that the divorce rate is as high as it is. Hating your pop is all part of becoming a man.

I think humans shouldn't be punished for hitting each other in the heat of the moment, it's simply human nature. Hitting people to cause harm, or abuse is totally unacceptable though.

Only for punishments. Nothing like slapping a kid's face, but slapping the wrist and a time out.

One time my brother an I were fucking around and I broke his door a little, when our dad realized it weeks later he took away all our doors

I would beat you every day.

Y pappi?

This

How old are you?

Let be honest, he probably didn't hit you just because the cat ran aways or whatever.
He hit you because you're just a disappointment.
His dream, of finally getting a Son, that will have many Girlfriend, that will make something out of life.
But no, he gets something like you.
If i was your Father, i would use every Chance to be able to just hit you in the face.
And yes, i think its okay to hit Children, especially in your case.

Your dad is a cunt OP

18, but we live near a college campus. I still live at home, since it'd be too expensive to rent a dorm when I can just have a 7 minute drive to my courses.

No, you can not lay a hand on a child, and vice versa. Emotions will always get in the way of a heated convo. It is never acceptable to use violence unless you are a niggaape. Us whites have to stick to our glorious tenants.

you should get contacts
them glasses make your eyes look smaller

At least your dad is still alive OP.

I would kill to have mine right now.Even if he was a bit crazy.Never met him. He was shot and killed in the bronx when I was a year old or so.

Try to talk it out with your dad. Patch things up, because you never know when you might lose him.

Go now, Champ.

>pats head, ruffles hair
>walks into the distance, looks back
>smiles and nods, proceeds to walk away.

Spanking and normal discipline fuck yes. Kids are so babies nowadays they might as well all have a vagina somewhere on their body.

Beating the fuck out of your kid. No. Unless you really really deserve it. And if you do you better be moved the fuck out or take your beating.

Better question is when/if you have kids do you ever think you will hit them through discpline? Or will you just let them be assholes and for punishment make them stand in a corner or some bullshit where they learn nothing.

>he took away all our doors

did he give them back some time and what did you do when you wanted to masturbate?

As a parent, hell yes. You all suck. You dont listen and do what youre told, you get hit. Stop the rebellious teenager bullshit and grow up faggot.

turned off all the lights and fully basked in the blankey.

no doors allowed in OP's house. Only stairs..

But you have a higher chance of developing "issues" when you grow up.

Masochism,weird feet fetishes, trap, etc..

You look like a faggot. Probably deserved it.

>let me turn the pic around, so it can appear "legit" on Sup Forums
Go violate your fucking anus with a cactus. If I were your father, I'd kamihamiha your fucking ass for trolling on Sup Forums.

True. my father hit me all throughout my childhood. He died and was lying in state in the living room. I put my cock in his mouth and pissed. don't regret a moment and now it kind of turns me on

Surprise dicknuts, it was taken on mobile!

Damn right parents should be allowed to hit their kids, within reason. Who's gonna discipline you and teach you that being a cunt comes with consequences otherwise? Fuck all this hand holding and coddling kids like special snowflakes shit. No wonder millennials are all whiny bitches. Parents not disciplining their kids is half the reason the world has gone to shit.

that's a pretty aweful way to live as I think privacy is a must have.
But to be honest, reading this also is kinda amusing.

look at the fucking filename summerfags this is a clear b8

>Kamihamiha
Dad please, it's Kamehameha. Can't even get that right...

Oi, pumpkin. Think I'd give a damn fuck about how many photos of "yourself' you will post as proofs? I wasn't born yesterday, mate. Anyone can easily download a few set of photos of somebody from fb etc and start shitposting "it's me!" on Sup Forums. Grow up, dickhead.

It sucks so many people have shitty dads, mine was great, never hit us, very supportive, great man. Now to OP, no I dont think a dad should straight up punch his kid, maybe spank when you're young, but no, there are better ways. And your cat will probably come back, mine was an inside cat all her life and got out, came back in the middle of the night.

Fuck me sideways, it's backwards.

>2016
>thinking you still have privacy

Growing up, the only doors in my house were the bathroom doors and they were made of glass.

y parents wanted full openess. Every night I could here them fucking down the hall. And I didn't have a computer or ipod to listen too either.

But my sister was pretty hot. So it was nice to peek in from time to time.

listen to music*

Yes.

In Roman times there was something called paterfamilias. Basically it reserved the right for fathers to kill their children if they grew up to be whiney weak little faggots.

Does anyone else instaboner when they fart? Or is it just me?

privacy as in having a closed space where you can do shit without having to worry that every moment someone could walk by and see it.

>But my sister was pretty hot. So it was nice to peek in from time to time.
Well, everything has its pros and cons I guess

Is your dick on your butt or what?
So when you fart the hot air blows by your dick and stimulates it